KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » The Suggestion Thread

The Suggestion Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (334): « First ... « 228 229 [230] 231 232 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 10:29 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe you guys should ease up on the thread merging until this bug works itself out

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:11 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Refraining from creating threads altogether.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:19 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

anyway, just so you know, although you are able to post in bardock's thread in this forum, members cannot enter it...at least i cant

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:24 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I' m aware. Hence refraining from creating threads altogether unless you' re making use of a back door to post, which is not an ideal situation. I have access to the threads via members' profiles.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:30 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

aaaah k

Old Post Jun 7th, 2007 03:32 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You know, we should have told Raz about the problems with the Custom Smile Pages when he made his rare appearance the other day sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:30 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I already informed him about it.

Make poverty history.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:42 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Storm
I already informed him about it.
Yay! smile

Fanks happy

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:44 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

...and fixed.

Problem was there were too many smilies. Found a workaround.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 06:55 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Alright, I have a future suggestion for KMC. Would it possible if KMC added an additional sub-forum that caters to the expanding Transformers fanbase? I mean, come on, look how sprawled out all the threads are! Threads regarding TF Comics are sent to the comics section, funny Youtube links are sent to the OTF, the official movie thread is in the Animation/CGI section. Yet the Terminator franchise has it's own sub-forum?

I believe it would make good use if there was a Transformers sub-forum to dedicate all the threads participating with the Transformers universe. I'd even agree to Mod it myself, however I doubt that would occur, but think it over, Raz, or anyone. I know there are plenty of other users out here also wanting a sub-forum for their die-hard dedication for Transformers.

Thanks.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 11:57 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Scythe
Alright, I have a future suggestion for KMC. Would it possible if KMC added an additional sub-forum that caters to the expanding Transformers fanbase? I mean, come on, look how sprawled out all the threads are! Threads regarding TF Comics are sent to the comics section, funny Youtube links are sent to the OTF, the official movie thread is in the Animation/CGI section. Yet the Terminator franchise has it's own sub-forum?

I believe it would make good use if there was a Transformers sub-forum to dedicate all the threads participating with the Transformers universe. I'd even agree to Mod it myself, however I doubt that would occur, but think it over, Raz, or anyone. I know there are plenty of other users out here also wanting a sub-forum for their die-hard dedication for Transformers.

Thanks.
I agree because this will likely become a major movie trilogy

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:02 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Raz
...and fixed.

love

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:32 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by TRH
I agree because this will likely become a major movie trilogy

Perhaps, we shall see what the movie brings forth on July 4th when it opens up. Oh, we just chatted about the upcoming Transformers movie in the News & Questions forum, darn, I wish we had a Transformers sub-forum to direct all these posts and threads to.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:12 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i agree with Scythe

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:19 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Raz
...and fixed.

Awesome. You rock, Raz.

I still think all duplicates should be disposed of

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:38 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Strangelove
Awesome. You rock, Raz.

I still think all of Galan's stuff should be disposed of

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:41 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
i agree with Scythe

Thank you for your support, I hope we can rally enough members to set anything in motion.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 02:59 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Scythe
Thank you for your support, I hope we can rally enough members to set anything in motion.

Have to agree with you Scythe, the films are gonna hit the fanbase REEEEEAL hard, so were going to need to discuss it. Unlike TMNT or The Matrix TF actually has quite a few multi-faceted outlets (Comics , Toys , Cartoons etc) which should keep it alive.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 07:02 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I agree with Scythe's opinion that the Transfromers movies will become the next big topic of thread making for KMC Transformers fans.

Kill Bill, The Matrix, The Terminator, and LOTR all have their own sub-forums, and, IMO, their tenure is past. I believe that it's time for The Transformers to have one of their own.

However, I, personally, don't see any reason for a new moderator, seeing as how Dusty, the movie forums moderator, and the Globals can easily clean up any trash.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jun 12th, 2007 at 08:09 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 08:07 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote