KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs. Wolverine

Captain America vs. Wolverine
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (164): « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
see this is exactly what I was talking about..
you're too dense to even understand what I was getting at in that last post...

dude... THIS WHOLE DISCUSSION WE'RE HAVING right now is based on the events in origins.. NOT a forum fight... (so for you're clarification, since you apparently need it, no I did not mean that this isn't a forum fight, but rather that it's not a forum fight that we're discussing HERE and NOW)

I understand what your saying, I disagree. Origins is just a point of refernce eseentially this is a forum fight. Answer the question arent comic books just a point of refernce?

No were discussing a forum fight and using origins as a point of referncve. The thread isnt called Wolverine and Cap in Origins its called Cap vs Wolverine, whats so difficult to understand.

Futhermore there are point you have ignored in my posts, ive got just as much reason as you to be pissed off. Calm down and stop being a hypocrite.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 09:08 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Alfheim
I understand what your saying, I disagree. Origins is just a point of refernce eseentially this is a forum fight. Answer the question arent comic books just a point of refernce?

No were discussing a forum fight and using origins as a point of referncve. The thread isnt called Wolverine and Cap in Origins its called Cap vs Wolverine, whats so difficult to understand.

Futhermore there are point you have ignored in my posts, ive got just as much reason as you to be pissed off. Calm down and stop being a hypocrite.

origins is a point of reference sure.. andlike soljer said a while back it's a bad point of reference.. for either side...

and yes this thread is a forum fight, but that's not what we were discussing.. you kept throwing in "if this were a forum fight" in context to the discussion concerning origins. Also, the thread doesn't have to be called origins for origins to be the subject matter that's being discussed.. that's what happened.

finally, what part of your posts have I ignored.. I've countered you point for point, so endulge me here.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 09:39 AM
jinzin is online now! Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

origins is a point of reference sure.. andlike soljer said a while back it's a bad point of reference.. for either side...

So whay are you getting mad then?

and yes this thread is a forum fight, but that's not what we were discussing.. you kept throwing in "if this were a forum fight" in context to the discussion concerning origins.

Yeahhh... because as you said before, Origins is just a point of reference and you said it was badly written. Essentially this about a hypothetical situation between Wolv and Cap

Also, the thread doesn't have to be called origins for origins to be the subject matter that's being discussed.. that's what happened.

Yes I know...yeah but even you said it was badly written. Thats my point.

finally, what part of your posts have I ignored.. I've countered you point for point, so endulge me here.

Well look im going to try and summarise your posts because this is taken me a 1100 years to reply to and there is stuff I need to get done today, but you will be irritated to know im still calling foul on Origins but I try to explain myself.

*goes back to writing his post*

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 09:48 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

So whay are you getting mad then?

no expression

......you're hopeless.....

origins being a point of reference has nothing to do with my irritation, the irritation which I've already explained to you not several posts ago....

no expression

Yeahhh... because as you said before, Origins is just a point of reference and you said it was badly written. Essentially this about a hypothetical situation between Wolv and Cap

the THREAD is SUPPOSED to be about a hypothetical situation between the two..

that doesn't change the fact that the discussion fell into a debate concerning origins...

and.. for a guy who thinks I'm out of place calling him dense...
WHERE DID I EVER SAY ORIGINS IS BADLY WRITTEN?

NEVER.. I've nerver said that.. i'm not of that opinion... no expression

Yes I know...yeah but even you said it was badly written. Thats my point.

no your point was that this forum fight is about the hypothetical situation and not origins.. remember?

in any case this new point of yours can't be your point because I've never said origins was badly written.. I said it was bad point of reference... you know.. for the multiple reasons that we were debating back and forth about origins.

Well look im going to try and summarise your posts because this is taken me a 1100 years to reply to and there is stuff I need to get done today, but you will be irritated to know im still calling foul on Origins but I try to explain myself.

*goes back to writing his post*
why don't you just tell mewhat I skipped over on your posts? What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 10:02 AM
jinzin is online now! Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

no expression

......you're hopeless.....

origins being a point of reference has nothing to do with my irritation, the irritation which I've already explained to you not several posts ago....

no expression

Sorry I dont get it. *shrug*

the THREAD is SUPPOSED to be about a hypothetical situation between the two..

Right....that is known as a forum fight?

that doesn't change the fact that the discussion fell into a debate concerning origins...

and.. for a guy who thinks I'm out of place calling him dense...
WHERE DID I EVER SAY ORIGINS IS BADLY WRITTEN?

NEVER.. I've nerver said that.. i'm not of that opinion... no expression

Didnt you just say that Origins is a bad point of reference.

no your point was that this forum fight is about the hypothetical situation and not origins.. remember?

No my main point is that forum rules overide what happened in origins.

in any case this new point of yours can't be your point because I've never said origins was badly written.. I said it was bad point of reference... you know.. for the multiple reasons that we were debating back and forth about origins.

So I cant intepret bad point of reference as badly wriitten? Bad reference and badly written or not two terms that can means the same thing.

why don't you just tell mewhat I skipped over on your posts? What the f**k?

Well thats what im trying to do now, im trying to do that and reply to everything, and like I said I dont want to spedn too much time on this today.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 10:22 AM
Deadline

Ok Im gonna summarise this stuff cos the post is just too long to respond to its going to take me ages but I'll try to summarise the main point.

As I said before the battle in origins is a point of reference that is the purpose of origins in this discussion as far as im concerned its PIS. You cant get as annoyed as much as you like but its my opinion and im going to give my reasons:

1) Cap is a smarter and better fighter
2) Cap is faster

As I have said before Cap is the leader of The Avengers Wolverine is not Wolverine takes orders from Cap when he leads superheroes into battle that includes the xmen (Secret Wars 1 and 2 probably). Wolverine would step up if he thought he was a better leader( becuase its a matter of life and death) and Cap would take orders.

Wolverine does not have intelligence showings of himself being able to get out of a device created by alien shapeshifters. Cap has with no powers.

Captain America in general shows himself to be more intelligent.

Cap is a better fighter and it is PIS that Cap has problems with ninjas because:

Daredevil is classed as Athletic

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/...files014sn7.jpg

Cap is classified as Enhanced Human.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/...files011sc6.jpg

See what Shield have to say about Cap vs DD

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ct2tb2.jpg

As you know DD beats up ninjas on a regular basis. If Cap can handle DD hes not having problems with ninjas.

I also said when Cap had problems with ninjas that was in WW2 wasnt it? Wolverine had to be better than Cap at some point, when I said Cap was doing something for a hundred years that is just figure of speech.

Wolverine can be a sloppy fighter sometimes. Cap is never a sloppy fighter. I dont always believe it because Wolverine can withstand damage its because he is just downright sloppy. Eventhough Wolverine beat The Wrecker he still allowed himself to be thrown, that is something Cap would never let happen. Cap could also survive this attack because he has jumped out of planes with a parachute....but he wouldnt let it happen. Then theres The Punisher hitting Wolverine in the nuts.

The problem is you know more about Wolverine than I do and sometimes you got to admit he can be a fool sometimes.

Wolverine is fast but at the end of the day he still doesnt have anything to match dodging lasers in zero gravity

Now the problem is wether Cap can knock Wolverine out. One thing I dont understand is that you said there were these people who could kill Wolverine with one touch, if these people can do that Cap should be able to do that. Cap is a master of all martial arts therefore he should know how to use chi. I know that chi is used in some of the martial arts he knows.

Also Wolverine is very inconsistent with his healing factor. One minute he is being taken down by a nut shot, then he isnt as for the Namor example it looked like Namor was standing inf front of him when he punched him but i'll check it out. To be quite honest im not sure what to say about his healing factor, but I still think Cap is faster and smarter.

PS. Checked out the scans yes it was to the back of the head.

Last edited by Deadline on Jan 16th, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2007 10:25 AM
Deadline

Wait a minute didnt Nick Fury beat Wolverine in House of M?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 05:31 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Wait a minute didnt Nick Fury beat Wolverine in House of M?

first off no it was false memeroes that never even took place. It was another realities wolverine not 616 wolverine.

also your a bove post was all but useless. most of it ment nothing and had nothing to do with this debate, but I will answer it later just for the hell of it

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Jan 30th, 2007 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 05:37 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by capt it up
first off no it was false memeroes that never even took place. It was another realities wolverine not 616 wolverine.

This is the thing though sometimes non-canon sources can be used as evidence if they are writen well.

also yoru a bove post was all but useless. most of it ment nothing and ahd nothing to do with this debate, but I will answer it later just for the hell of it

If you say so....

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 05:40 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

also I love to know how you even think dodging laser in zero gravity makes any sense. in zero gravity he bee moving the same speed as any other person his weight would be moving. Which mean no matter how fast his reflexes are it would not matter since he could not be moving that fast do to the fact he is in zero gravity.

so over all the feat would make little to no sense. food for thought.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 05:44 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

This is the thing though sometimes non-canon sources can be used as evidence if they are writen well.

No they can't. They neevr been allowed for that reason they are not canon.

not to mention that realities wolverine was far younger and whole past was different

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 05:46 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

also I love to know how you even think dodging laser in zero gravity makes any sense. in zero gravity he bee moving the same speed as any other person his weight would be moving. Which mean no matter how fast his reflexes are it would not matter since he could not be moving that fast do to the fact he is in zero gravity.

so over all the feat would make little to no sense. food for thought.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with capt on this one.

Cap dodging lasers in zero gravity? Really? Have you actually considered this? It's literally impossible. Worst writing until they decided to make Wolverine virtually immortal.

But seriously, that should have no place here. There's no way Cap could've done it.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 06:53 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Unfortunately, I have to agree with capt on this one.

Cap dodging lasers in zero gravity? Really? Have you actually considered this? It's literally impossible. Worst writing until they decided to make Wolverine virtually immortal.

But seriously, that should have no place here. There's no way Cap could've done it.

Qft

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 07:31 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

What exactly is there to indicate that Captain America is leaps and bounds above Wolverine in terms of intelligence?

Anyway. Many many pages later. Wolverine still wins.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 07:44 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What exactly is there to indicate that Captain America is leaps and bounds above Wolverine in terms of intelligence?

Anyway. Many many pages later. Wolverine still wins.

Also qft. Wolverine may be famous for just saying bub and drinking beer but he's very intelligent. I definitely give him the majority over Cap

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 07:50 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

My giving Wolverine the majority over Cap only comes from his healing factor. But hey, that's just me.

Wolverine wins 6/10 against Cap.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 07:59 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

No, no no no NO! Wolverine's claws strike Cap's shield. The adamantuim hitting the vibranium causes an acoustic repulsion effect which reverberates through Logan's adamantuim skeleton. This causes Logan dizziness, nausea and bleeding out through orifices.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 08:05 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Logan in a beat down after a good hard fought battle.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 08:29 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Ok Im gonna summarise this stuff cos the post is just too long to respond to its going to take me ages but I'll try to summarise the main point.

So your plain lazy is that it?

As I said before the battle in origins is a point of reference that is the purpose of origins in this discussion as far as im concerned its PIS.

Lol it PIS? How is it PIS. Your ridiculous. It PIS because poor old capt got a blood clot and you did not like that a guy with superior abilities and experience gave him one.

That’s too bad for you, but it was not PIS.

Also how about when Logan defeat Capt in MAN AND WOLF PART 3 of 6 CAPTAIN AMERICA issue 404:

You cant get as annoyed as much as you like but its my opinion and im going to give my reasons:

I bet your reason are terrible and are going to make me laugh a lot.

1) Cap is a smarter

Really now? Even though there is no proof of this you are going to state it as a fact? Please I love to see how you came to this conclusion when Logan is extremely bright and knows some thing like 12 different languages

and better fighter

But the fact is he not. You can not prove he is and yet you state it as a fact which it is not. The fact is capt not the better fighter.
You know what is fact? Wolverine experience dwarf’s that of Capt.

2) Cap is faster

No he not. If any thing Logan is the faster of the two actually Logan is the faster of the two.

As I have said before Cap is the leader of The Avengers Wolverine is not

Yes he is and your point being? How does that even matter in a fight?

Wolverine takes orders from Cap when he leads superheroes into battle that includes the xmen (Secret Wars 1 and 2 probably).

That is actually possibly the worst example ever. Not only did wolverine say Capt should not lead, but he did not even listen to Capt.

Wolverine would step up if he thought he was a better leader( becuase its a matter of life and death) and Cap would take orders.

Unless Wolverine just does not like leading which has been made clear through the year’s if you actually read x-men or wolverine you know this. Scot has asked him to lead x-men team’s on many occasion’s and Logan ahs simply said no that he does not like to lead. Logan said no to alpha Flight as well and even to Prof. x. So it not that Wolverine does not think he is the better leader it the fact he does not wish to lead.

I am not sure why you even brought this up it mean’s nothing to the fight.

Wolverine does not have intelligence showings of himself being able to get out of a device created by alien shapeshifters. Cap has with no powers.

Has wolverine ever been dumb enough to get caught in a device created by an alien shapeshifter? No I would think not.

Captain America in general shows himself to be more intelligent.

Again there really no evidence to support your claims.

Cap is a better fighter

No he really is not.

and it is PIS that Cap has problems with ninjas because:

So now every time capt has problem’s or loses it PIS?

Daredevil is classed as Athletic

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/...files014sn7.jpg

They can not even confirm that he has superhuman senses how are they suppose to know that he has any other abilities?

Not to mention hand book’s are not very good sources of information.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:40 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Cap is classified as Enhanced Human.
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/...files011sc6.jpg

“Pinnacle of Human Perfection” which means peak human. They even listed freaking falcon as enhanced human so whoopy Capt.

Also if you ant go by hand book’s then your debate is over. Logan is listed over Capt in pretty much every area.

See what Shield have to say about Cap vs DD

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ct2tb2.jpg

Shield also said that Blade would be there ebst bet to take Logan in and that did not work out for them did it.

As you know DD beats up ninjas on a regular basis. If Cap can handle DD hes not having problems with ninjas.

When has Capt ever handled DD? I recall him losing to DD.

I also said when Cap had problems with ninjas that was in WW2 wasnt it? Wolverine had to be better than Cap at some point, when I said Cap was doing something for a hundred years that is just figure of speech.

If Wolverine was better then Capt then why would Wolverine not be better then Capt now? Seeing as how Capt spent 40 or so year’s frozen while Wolverine kept fighting and increasing his skills and power’s making him even better then before while Capt simply stayed the same. Not to mention Weapon-x also improved Logan even more soo…….by that Logic if Logan was better then Capt before he would be vastly superior now.

Eventhough Wolverine beat The Wrecker he still allowed himself to be thrown, that is something Cap would never let happen.

As I recalled he punch wolverine. Also spiderman was the one who got thrown so by your logic Capt is the superior dodger to spiderman? Also did not the wrecker almost kill Capt until She-hulk saved him one time?

Cap could also survive this attack because he has jumped out of planes with a parachute

How does jumping out of a plane with a PARACHUTE allow some one to survive a class 100 hit?

....but he wouldnt let it happen. Then theres The Punisher hitting Wolverine in the nuts.

Ya written by Ennis the same man who had punisher defeat Hulk. Not to mention he had Punisher defeating spiderman, DD and wolverine at ounce. So you were saying?

The problem is you know more about Wolverine than I do

So does a lot of people on this forum.

Wolverine is fast but at the end of the day he still doesnt have anything to match dodging lasers in zero gravity

That feat does not even make senses and would be impossible and I have already given the reason’s why.

Not to mention Logan never been fired at with laser in Zero gravity.

Now the problem is wether Cap can knock Wolverine out. One thing I dont understand is that you said there were these people who could kill Wolverine with one touch, if these people can do that Cap should be able to do that. Cap is a master of all martial arts therefore he should know how to use chi. I know that chi is used in some of the martial arts he knows.

Yet Capt only showed to use one style most of the time. Not to mention what jinzin meant was Logan thought these people could kill him in one blow, but no they really could not. That was also back before he new he had a superhuman healing factor.

Also Wolverine is very inconsistent with his healing factor. One minute he is being taken down by a nut shot,

but I still think Cap is faster and smarter.

You can think it all you want, won’t make it true.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 11:41 PM