KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » House

House
Started by: sillygirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DaveyC
house is awesome! Does anyone know where i can Download eps that i have missed?

If its season 1, buy the DVD.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 09:53 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

gosh i haven't visted this theard for ages lol..so how is everybody?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:40 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

The season finale of the 2nd season aired here a few days ago.. was amazing..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 06:31 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Was that the one where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: House got shot and all the hallucinations started? That was pretty awesome. I love Hugh Laurie in this role, he is such a good actor.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2006 10:23 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Fiann@
Was that the one where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: House got shot and all the hallucinations started? That was pretty awesome. I love Hugh Laurie in this role, he is such a good actor.

That the one..

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 05:48 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

love this show! great cast, compelling plots, and humour. love house. adore jesse spencer as dr. robert chase! so freakin' hot! omg, the first time i saw a clip of this show, was when my mom was watching it and i happen to walk by. noticed how hot chase was. and watched for a bit. wasn't until last month that i started to watch this show more religiously on usa and fox. i so watch for the plots! lmao XD well, may get the first two seasons on dvd sometime! i know the second season comes out august 22nd! yea!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I have the first season on dvd.. will get the 2nd when it comes out here..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:53 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

new season in the US in 2 months...probably the month after for the UK

they sure do fire them out dont they?

i thought i would have nothing on the tv to occupy me for a couple of months but low and behold they have just started showing the new season of the shield...woohoo

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:49 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

House is my new favorite show, I love him because he's so callous and sarcastic and no-holds-barred demented, but he still cares that his patients live.

He's such a complex character, as well as an *******.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:47 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

AHH!! 5th episode of the 3rd season isn't out until the 31st... what am I to do 'till then.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 05:30 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Is there a site I can find episodes to watch>? I missed first few of Season 3, and a bunch in 2.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 10:36 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yvonnekarate
Frank Sinatra fan

Can't wait for the season finale. big grin

Regards, Yvonne

- Reader, I married him (Jane Eyre)
The happiness now, will be part of the pain then.
Teaching is an act of love.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 12:14 AM
yvonnekarate is currently offline Click here to Send yvonnekarate a Private Message Find more posts by yvonnekarate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i love this show. big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:44 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

gosh i haven't been in this for ages.
How is everyone going?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 03:06 PM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i going good. you?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 11:07 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

that's good to hear
meh I'm not to bad..

Is season 3 House finished for you guys?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 03:43 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Season 3 has finished in America.

I have seen all the episodes big grin

Where are you guys up to ?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 05:06 PM
vivando-loca
untitled

i'm up to the end of the 2nd season. i'm in the U.S, but i watch them all when they're on dvd, so....

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 09:21 PM
Emma718
posthuman

Originally posted by T.M
Season 3 has finished in America.

I have seen all the episodes big grin

Where are you guys up to ?

in Australia last week we had the ep "Top Secret" from season 3 and this Wednesday it will be "Fetal Position" i think.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 01:11 AM
vivando-loca
untitled

cool.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 12:54 PM