KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
calvs
Kommunist

Damn. Too late to sign up for this rpg I suppose..

If not, tell me if it's okay, and I'm in..

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:38 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(its okay. But try to have an original character eg: original personality)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 10:46 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

UMi looked at Kenta. She knew what he was thinking. She got up and looked around. "We starting yet..."She asked wipping her face. "Im not planing on killing anyone"She thought.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 06:24 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Kiyoshi was a modern Japanese boy. He wasn't particularly social nor outcast. He didn't care care much about his family, but that's not to say he'd ever let anything happen to them, even if they didn't share the same respects. He had a select few close friends, but besides that, he kept on everybody's good side. He had an average childhood, free from all western medias (or so he he was told). He spent most waking hours studying for school, not that he would ever let any of his school mates know. In his class, he played the shy to be too smart-kid, with brainpower enough to be the valid dictorian.

Why now? Why my class? What gives them the right to make me turn on my friends? What gives them the right to make them turn on me?
So many questions and not nearly enough acceptable answers. He slid down in his seat, trying to call the least amount of attention to himself as possible.
I'll play to my strengths. Should I play the hard-ass, or the shy guy? Whatever happens, I know one thing for sure. I'm not going to die here.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2006 01:34 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

M stood up and with a loud noise, cleared his throat. At this point, the television was off and the soldier from before had come to push it back to it's original place. With dark beady eyes, M looked over at all the children. His face flickered with a barely distinguishable smile. Then he pulled a big package of white lined paper and pencils from inside of his desk. A soldier grabbed the stack of papers and began passing them to each of the students.

"Now on these papers, you will write the following," M began "We Will Kill Each Other, make sure to write this 3 times. Next to that write If I do not kill, I will be killed 3 times." M smiled as some of the students began trembling. A young blonde girl in the front row could barely hold onto her pencil. Edo was busing tapping his exploding collar with the tip of his eraser. Could he jar it free? Probably not. Regardless, Edo refused to write that stuff down. Edo was a smart kid. Although he wasn't as fluent in japanese as he had hoped. Communicating with the basics was pretty simple for him, but when it got down to explaining things like violence, and technology, Edo wasn't sure what to say. His british background didn't really prepare him for this situation.

"These collars look familiar..." Edo thought.

M said out loud, reading from a piece of paper "Mr Sadao...Kuriza." He looked up from the paper he was reading and surveyed the students. He waited for Sadao to speak up. Impatiently, he said "Mr Sadao, your student background is a bit wavy...I want to hear your opinion. What do you think of this game??"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 06:22 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza's eyes had been looking down, glazed over as he sat there in deep though, his hand on a pencil writing down what he was told, almost as if a voluntary action - for Kuriza hadn't even thought about what he was writing. One hand tapping onto the desk surface, slowly and softly.

He was deep into his thoughts by now, sitting there waiting with anticipation boiling in his blood "How pretty some of these girls are." he thought to himself, "Everyone's so innocent...Is this really the only way to ensure my future? To kill them all? If that's what it takes...", he had been thinking almost as if he had made his decision, "No, I can't. Or can I? Whatever this is, if this is for real, I have to decide. Now." His thoughts on the fact if this was some kind of sick, sordid joke or if this was really a "game": to kill, to survive, to live - were confirmed in his mind. Mr. M seemed real enough, the soldiers and their arms seemed real enough, the collars seemed real enough, his anxious heart beat seemed real enough.

Just as he was about to make a life altering decision, he had heard a stern and impatient voice call out his name.

There was a sickening, dead silence as his name was called out. The silence in the classroom among the students seemed even quieter than sitting in a cell, sealed away from everyone. As most of the students had turned to Kuriza's direction, his eyes almost seemingly popped out of his skull as he had realized Mr. M was talking to him. He quickly returned his facial expression to their default positioning, he looked up as a wave of hatred washed over him, giving an evil stare to Mr. M as they met eyes. His eyes looked almost deadlier than the weapons the soldier had, penetrating deeply into Mr. M's own.

At first he felt like he needed to say something, to console them, but he could trust no one, maybe only Junichi. Even then, would they end up having to kill each other, he questioned. So he adopted a deadly serious look on the outside, near psychotic, not as he had usually looked. His lips opened, and he spoke to M, "This...'game' - if you can even call it that - is disgusting."

Kuriza thought he would end it there, but to his own surprise, he had more to say, "But, if this is the only way out. I'm willing to do it.", Kuriza could feel the terror, and even vibes of detestation as he had said it, but he knew others had felt the same. Just as luck would have it, he had to be the first one to admit it. "The key to surviving this game is to stay calm and think about every action made. Acting on emotions will do nothing but get you killed." he said slowly, "Some advice for you all", he said as he turned to the students.

It had finally sunk in to the rest of the students, and himself. This game is survival. "Junichi..." he had suddenly stopping thoughts as he looked downwards onto the paper We Will Kill Each Other, it seemed just moments before - as he was speaking to M - that a monster, an abomination had overcome him. He returned to his regular train of thought as he glanced over at Junichi quickly "I will stay with Junichi until the end, we will make it out. Together...but, what if there's no other way." Kuriza drifted off. He had finally decided his path to the game; whether or not he'd live, whether or not he could trust even his best friend would be left to chance - there was no guarantee he'd even make it to the end, but he could only hope.

Kuriza looked back up to Mr. M, "That bastard" he thought. He almost seemed to hate himself for giving Mr. M what looked to be pleasure.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Last edited by Advent on Sep 7th, 2006 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 08:19 PM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara's face was emotionless as he listened to what Kuriza had said. He knew Kuriza was right, emotions won't do u any good in a "game" like this. Fujiwara was sort of glad he had no friends or else he would be worried for their sake. But there was only one thing that he thought might pose a problem. Can he kill someone? It was true that he thought about killing someone, mostly the ppl that had done him wrong. ' I guess this will be the time to find out' he thought to himself.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 09:34 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Umi wrote the words on the paper. She knew her emotions would get her killed. "What is this for...his own little fun?"She thought. "So you will be tracing our everymove....."Umi said looking up at Mr.M calmly. She smiled. "I'm ready..."She said glancing at everyone. She immeditaly thought,"I AM NOT READY!" She shoke her head and pushed away her thoughts.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 09:47 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

"So, this is the way it's gonna be, eh? Heh, No need to justify cold-blooded killing, when I can write this off as self-defense" Kiyoshi thought to himself after he heard Kuriza's testimonial. That oy has just signed his death warrant." Kiyoshi thought to himself as he retraced his writing with yet another layer of graphite.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 10:18 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Hatoshi just watched, motionless, expressionless, listening intently on what Kuriza had to say.
I should... I should dump all my emotions, maybe abandon my supposed friends so I don't feel like I'm stabbing them in the back... No! I'll make it out, with Edo, and Kat! Hatoshi huffed, and continued to work on the last sentence.
Hatoshi finished no sooner then he had started, and turned back to the class, leaning against a wall.
'Hell... Suicide sounds better then this...' He would mutter under his breath, but only loud enough for two or three near to him to hear.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 10:40 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Nachi began to mindlessly copy the provided sentences, as mindlessly as someone trained by society to obey the authority would. He was about half way through the last line when he realized what he was writing. We will kill each other... Suddenly it hit him. If I do not kill, I will be killed... The movie which had seconds ago meant nothing to him suddenly became clear. Those people. The guards, Mr. M. This wasn't something to take lightly, this wasn't just some game. This entire thing was real, a kill or be killed situation.

"But, if this is the only way out. I'm willing to do it. The key to surviving this game is to stay calm and think about every action made. Acting on emotions will do nothing but get you killed."

Shakily, Nachi finished the sentence. Kuriza was right. If the only way out was to play their messed up game, then he'd have to do it. Their intentions were to have the students kill each other off. his was to keep himself and his friends alive, and sane if possible. They had different goals, but it was like all of those puzzles Nachi had played back at home. Somehow he'd have to satisfy all of their desires without sacrificing his few.

Taking a deep breath, Nachi boldly spoke. As frightened as he was, his voice didn't betray him, seeming rather calm in fact. "So... When do we start?"

Kat could barely read what she was writing because her hand shook so badly. She could barely believe her ears when Kuriza answer Mr. M. But she was more appalled by Nachi's sudden question.

'That sick bastard. To think I wanted to be your friend. You probably think this is some game. And we're just part of it. You unemotional, conceited, sick bastard. How can you be so calm when faced with death?'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 12:18 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

M smiled at Kuriza's remark. The boy sure was smart. The kid had the right gameplan. Afterall, that same game plan was how 92% of the players ended up winning. The game was as simple as that. Have no thought. No emotion. Kill Everyone. A simple premise aye? M turned away from Kuriza and scanned each of the students. As usual, almost all of the girls were weeping, shaking and trembling. Some of the boys were giving each other nervous glances, and only 2 or 3 had actually gotten to calm themselves. The thing was you couldn't tell if they were calm as in "I'll kill them no problem" or they were arrogant and thought they could "fix" the game to save multiple people. That would never happen. This game....is a bloodbath.

Out of the corner of his eyes M saw a young girl trembling, her pencil still writing on the piece of paper the soldiers had passed out. He made eye contact with the girl and pulled a small of piece of paper from his jacket pocket. It was a class picture. The students were all sitting posed all pretty for the camera. Above each student was a name written in red permanent marker. This students name was...

"Mashiro Katsumi" M approached her quietly and continued "Every time I have to direct this game, there are always the girls who think this is some trick or lie. And usually I have to make an example with someone. Usually the soldiers shoot them until their body is no longer recognizable...othertimes we will detonate a random smart-asses collar just for shits and giggles. But othertimes...." M bent down low and his face was practically an inch away from Kats..."We try something new."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsushiro was sitting next to Kat while M was scaring her. Was this guy serious? Was he really going to kill her? This guy....

Hirako was sitting on the floor, his eyes staring down at his own book-bag. He was too scared to look up at what was going on with M and Kat. Most likely...she would be killed. That would be horrible! Kat was so cute! This couldn't be real!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Edo was crouched low. He was ignoring what was going on with Kat and M. Whatever happened happened. These students were helpless. Edo was preoccupied with what Kuriza had just said. Despite the fact that Edo was relatively new to the class, being a transfer, Kuriza always seemed to be a relatively popular guy. Albeit he was rather arrogant and a bit of a player. But this guy was planning on killing the rest of them, and he advised the others to do the same!

----------------------

M unexpectedly turned away from Kat. He still smiled his hideously unappropriate smile. Instead of looking at Kat....he turned to....Mrs. Nokamura

The students teacher was sitting in the corner of the classroom. Her eyes were swelled with tears and her mouth and nose were dribbling. Since she got here on this damn island, she hadn't stopped crying. She was looking down at the floor when she heard everyone gasp. She looked up, expecting to see an injured student, but saw that everyone was looking at her. Nervously she glanced at M, but he too was looking at her...and approaching her.

--------------

"No....No my students can't be involved in this program. It's unheard of! I thought the br act was canceled years ago!" Nokamura was standing inside of her apartment. It was a cozy 2 bedroom. Her bedroom door was opened and she stood just outside it with M. M was accompanied by 1 other large man. This man had a dark brown goatee and was completely bald.

"Look legs, You don't have a ****ing choice. We are taking your god damn kids." The bald man spoke ferociously. M hushed him instantly as Nokamura jumped from the outburst. "Mrs Nokamura..." M approached her quietly and held his hands out "Maybe we can talk this over in the kitchen. Maybe with some tea or coffee?" The man who spoke to her had a seriously bad vibe.

"My kids are good students. You and the government are completely crazy! This sort of thing is terrible! And you know it!" She yelled the last line with emphasis, stamping her foot. She was wearing a white nightie, so the stamp revealed even more of her long beautiful legs. M immediately looked at them. His eyes looked hungry. He reached out for her smooth skin - SLAP!

"Don't you touch me you sick government pervert!" she yelled now worried. She had barely finished her sentence when the bald mans thick fist connected with her jaw. Her head bounced off the wall with a hard thump, and M was upon her.

That was all she wanted to remember. Now however, the sick pervert who had raped her and groped her on the bus in front of her students was slowly approaching her with a sick disturbed walk. He reached his hand out to her and she hesitated. She turned toward the students. Her eyes met contact with several of them. Hatoshi, the jokester. Kat the innocent....Kuriza the popular boy who puts up a tough front, but is brilliant deep down. The new kid...Edo. They were all so important to her. She looked up at M who was still smiling. Impatiently, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up violently.

The kids gasped again. Hatoshi even made a move to stand, but stopped when a soldier lifted his rifle in his direction.

Tears now flowing down her face, Mrs Nokamura felt absolutely terrible. She would survive this encounter, with only one student left. One murderous student. No...she would take this student under her wing...they would get back at this sick government. Her brother was an important lawyer...and he had american contacts. Maybe... But she continued to think while M hugged her tightly. She felt something hard on her thigh. "Figures" she thought to herself. But no...you students..you'll find your way out of this...your smart enough..I believe-

BLAM...BLAM BLAM

Three bullets tore through Mrs Nokamura's perfect face. The blood sprayed out of the back of her head like a disgusting goreish fountain. Her face was still in a smile, and she was still crying. Her face however had crushed inward from the impact, and her skull and cranium had practically crushed under the pressure. Her back was covered with a purple goo...Brain matter. The remains of her face splashed onto the students in the front row. And her body fell limply.

Mrs Nokamura dead.

Still 42 Students Remaining

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 01:24 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Umi saw what happened and held in her scream making sure she wasn't next. She covered her mouth. "OMG!"She thought. She was standing with blood on her from her. She couldn't look no more. She looked away quickly. She tried to calm herself down. She looked at the Mr.M smiling. She had to forget her emotions. "nice..."She said calmly and loud enough for only Mr.M to hear. She looked at the dead body then back at Mr'M.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 01:32 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa looked down at her paper. Blank. She still hadn't written anything on it, and didn't plan to. She held up the pencil, almost like she hadn't seen anything like it before. All these thing were finally starting to affect her. She began writting down what Mr. M had told them to write. It pained her to write thoes words 'We will kill each other." Three shots rang out. She could have sworn that she had jumped. She looked over at Mrs. Nokamura and saw her body lay limp on the floor, with three bullet holes in her face. She found a tear come down her face. Another one. Then before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face. Her teacher had just been killed. She heard a few gasps and a quiet Oh My Gawd. She looked around the room.

'Kill or be killed eh?'

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 02:13 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara's eyes widened in shock. Some of Mrs. Nokamura's blood had gotten on his face from the gun shots. Fujiwara lifted his hand and touched one of the spots of blood on his face. His hand began to shake when saw it. Mrs. Nokamura was one of the only adults he ever respected and now she was dead. He couldn't get his hand to stop shaking and he knew what he had to do. He took one of the pins he had on his jacket (he uses them to keep the torn parts together) and lifted up his sleeve a little but made sure no one saw. He began cut one of the already cuts on his arm. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the feeling.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:39 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Kiyoshi Ibaraki

BLAM...BLAM BLAM

"That noise! A gun? Who shot? Who died? Is this just my heart pounding? I thought I had made up my mind, but now, after seeing this, can I still do it? Surely I can't let this fly. But what am I to do? He killed my teacher! Should I wait for an opportunity or should I go for it now?
When is this thing going to start? I need to know if I'm playing or not and I believe that that is the only way to know. Theory is theory. That's all I can know for certain."

As he played the scenarios over in his head, the other's sat thinking the same things.
"I bet they are all thinking the same as I am. Worried about what's gonna happen next; who's gonna have to be they next in the gallows.

Hell, If I didn't know better, I'd say this was high school."

Last edited by calvs on Sep 8th, 2006 at 03:45 AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:41 AM
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza was thinking about what he'd just said. He knew it was right, but the feeling, the feeling as if someone else had taken over his mind, or maybe...it was just the thought of dying. It's basic survival. When you're backed into a corner, you bite. Kill or be killed. And Kuriza, indeed, seemed like he was going to kill. He's learned to sometimes be unemotional to situations, and this situation was almost a setting him up. He didn't need life, but he sure as hell liked it.

Soon after he started questioning whether or not he was crazy himself! "The government is able to turn...me into a killer. Or was it just there all along?" he was thinking as if he'd already killed, but nothing had even happened yet. No students killed, they hadn't even left the classroom. Maybe he was going crazy, he'd soon find out but before he had time to continue this train of thought, he'd noticed the man who had been so rude and intolerable on the bus, the man who seemed to be leading this operation here, the man...the man that had brought him here talking to Katsumi, and talking about an "example". "An example, huh?" Kuriza thought. Katsumi was a cute girl, so innocent and docile, but if it meant having one less student to worry about - Kuriza was fine with it. These were his classmates, though, his friends; maybe there'd be repentance for what he could do, that was his excuse. Before the game had even officially started, it had already effected him to a high degree, the only thing that he knew from before this "game" even started was Junichi.

He noticed Mr. M then turn to Mrs. Nokamura, his teacher. He knew she didn't want this to happen, but it did. As Mr. M had grasped Mrs. Nokamura, and pulled her up, he had made contact with her eyes. She was terrified, upset, sad; so many emotions. Kuriza had looked down, and before Kuriza even had enough time to think about what M had been doing, three shots ferociously bellowed throughout the classroom. He thought maybe it was a warning shot fired, surely they wouldn't be killing anybody...just yet, that is. As he looked up - to his surprise, however, Mrs. Nokamura was dead. His big, brown eyes widening as he looked at her face. The face he saw only moments ago now disfigured from gunshots, it wasn't the first time he'd seen a dead body, but it was the first he'd seen someone killed. Someone he knew - killed.

He stared at Mr. M, and then back to Mrs. Nokamura, he gave her a short prayer for her death. His face yet again blank, default. She deserved more, but this was hardly a time to feel bad. His prior words spoken to Mr. M had confirmed that. "Emotions...they only get you killed." this game was more than that though, you have to think about everyone else. Kuriza while in his thoughts of Mrs. Nokamura, he had remember what'd she brought up in a discussion. He started to have what seemed to be a flashback, just a slight glimpse, almost no more than a few seconds.

"Some groups of old, for example the Ai Clan, lived by the quote 'if you are strong, you live. If you are weak, you die', that is what some believed back then."

He had thought to himself "Is that right, huh? Yes...", that quote had relevance to this game more than he could possibly imagine. Would Kuriza end up being a sadistic killer? Would he become hero to his classmates, and try to end this game without violence? Or would he just sit and wait for his death to come quietly? All three options were dangerous in a situation such as this, but...only one has the most insurance on his survival for years to come.

Yes. "Welcome to the first day of the rest of your lives" he thought. As he looked around the class, some looked ready to fight, some filled with terror, and some had uncertainty. He could see it in their eyes. They'd all be dead soon enough, Kuriza could only hope for that, but he knew it wasn't going to happen without direct intervention.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 06:30 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

"I can't be alone in this" Kiyoshi thought aloud. He slumped lower into his school desk in sync with the turning heads. "I know what I'll do. I'll pass a note. yeah. good idea."

If you want in, sign your name. I can't promise we will all make it out alive, but if we stick together long enough, maybe an oppourtunity will come.

Kiyoshi

He then folded the note with apparent inexperience and flicked it to Kuriza.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 07:11 AM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Hatoshi glared, wide eyed. He dare not make anotehr move to stand, for fear of a death like Ms. Nokamura's. Tears swelled, gathering in the pit of his eyes and streming down his face. He would Kill M, he knew that for certain.
Hatoshi quickly returned to his stone gaze, breathing deeply, hoping to let go of all emotions he had kept inside.
Is it possible? Could I make it out alive? What about my friends...? Looks like I'm going to have to kill... Hatoshi sighed, the only sound emitting from his mouth.
What were they going to do?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 02:51 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

(I'm just going to randomize who goes first as opposed to alphabetical order. Considering some characters only have a first name. Pffft. For Shame)

M spoke out with his usual gruff manner. "The first student to take off....Kiyoshi Ibaraki." M waited for Kiyoshi to stand and approach, and an armed student hurled a big green backpack at him. The bag knocked the wind out of Kiyoshi.

"Now go down this hall and run out into the island. Don't try anything funny, the soldiers line the hallways. As soon as the last student leaves, this school will become a forbidden zone. Hang out around here and...well it gets messy." M wasn't even paying any attention to the now reeking corpse of Mrs Nokamura.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:41 PM