KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » PITT: Respect The Creed Hybrid Prince!

PITT: Respect The Creed Hybrid Prince!
Started by: jgiant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

PITT: Respect The Creed Hybrid Prince!

This is dedicated to my man Pitt, next to Punisher and Hulk he is the badest man to ever grace a comic book.
LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! (forgive some of the quality of the scan's, im not too good at this)
Pitt in his first issue takes a shotgun blast to the stomach, no problem.
(please log in to view the image)

Next Pitt kicks the living sh!t outta this giant rock man who cheap shotted him while he was beating his friend up. These guys were assasins who came to get Pitt after he escaped from his home planet.

Pitt takes an uzi to the head and smiles.
Pitt's power's are explained by his father.

Pitt takes everything this army unit can throw at him.
After this onslaught Pitt shows them how good he is at digging.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 09:24 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Nice scans by far.No offense but I think you should "uncheck" the resize option at imageshack cause the scans are unreadable.smile

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 09:47 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Pitt kicks Saura's ass...a guy similar to hulk or the thing in strength. Pitt seems not even to be tring "Don't make me hurt you."
Pitt explains how he can move basically as fast as he can underground as he can above it, he comments on how soft the Earth's surface is.
Pitt after getting out of ice water is attacked by a unit of Creed soldier's. After taking a beating and about a half a dozen shots by disruptor ray's he easily kills them all.
Pitt shows his strength by easily throwing a robot that weighed at least 30 tons. It says he could have lifted more and thrown it farther.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:03 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nice scans by far.No offense but I think you should "uncheck" the resize option at imageshack cause the scans are unreadable.smile
thanx, i hope these are better this is like the first time doing this for me. noob at this scan sh!t. I am pretty sure that they are unchecked. They work for me.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:04 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:38 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Pitt gets lit up by a ray gun, but he barely reacts to it.
Pitt then knocks his head off like it was made of wet toilet paper.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 11:03 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

When Pitt knocked that guys head off it was still deadly, it creates an explosion that leaves a meteor shaped whole in the forest, Pitt is unharmed.

Last edited by jgiant on Feb 26th, 2007 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 02:36 AM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Fangbacks were the Creed's (Pitt's homeworld's people) most dangerous preditor and it took five shots from their ship's forward weapons to make sure they were dead. Pitt was thrown into the dumping grounds when he was an infant and managed to survive by killing these creatures. In this picture he is wearing a male fangback skin, one that was in heat and most dangerous, Quag comments on how surprised he is.

In this story Thinktank (A genius enemey of Pitt) frames him using a creature to his likeness to attack an army base. The U.S. government then sends army units to kill Pitt. Needless to say Pitt is gunna be pissed. Note him surviving a huge explosion without a scratch, and surviving being impaled with indifference.

Last edited by jgiant on Feb 26th, 2007 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:43 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Pitt then uses his power to lock on to his target to find Clinton and nothing will stand in his way.
Pitt then proceeds to make his way to D.C. destroying everything in his path, even taking on a guy like Cap. America, but this one has two ray guns. I'll get those up soon.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:52 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

BADASS PIC! After Pitt was impailed.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 07:56 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

When he was an infant Pitt was beaten half to death by his Half-Brother Wroth and thrown into a seemingly bottomless pitt to die. But due to his nearly invulnerable body tissue and superior healing factor he survived.
Pitt, having both Zoyvoid's and human DNA, is stated to have the physical attributes of a god and the mind bestowed with everything human...good...and evil.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:33 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Pitt rips open this armored tank like a can opener and scaring the sh!t outta these soldiers.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 08:53 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Pitt fights Captain Curtis (a Captain American type guy), Curtis says he has defeated Hitler's supersoldiers who threw cars at him and were bulletproof and Soviet supersoldiers who dodged machine-gun fire and ripped tank aromor apart with their hands but he has never fought anything like Pitt. It is stated later that Pitt regreted not killing Curtis when the fight began, Pitt just missed an honorable opponent so much he draged the fight out.
The U.S. Government then hits Pitt with the closes thing to a nuclear weapon they have without it being a nuclear weapon. Sunspot was made to insinerate everything in what looks to be around a half mile radius.

This is what it does to Pitt.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 09:36 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I will be going back to Arizona in May and I'm going to bring by the entire series of Pitt and some crossovers and I'll get them posted there smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 05:25 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThePittman
I will be going back to Arizona in May and I'm going to bring by the entire series of Pitt and some crossovers and I'll get them posted there smile
Nice!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:09 AM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I PMed PittMan and hopefully we will do one of our own, maybe more organised or something I donno, might never happen.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:07 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

The other Pitt thread should be merged with this one.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 06:32 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess bit its kinda unorganised, I am pretty neat on certain things, obsessive impulsive. laughing out loud

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 07:22 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

I can't find my PITT respect thread, but I made one with the whole Hulk vs. PITT comic in it

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:23 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Theres another?

Sig by Roland

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:47 AM