KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman/Venom Fight Scene part!!!!

Spiderman/Venom Fight Scene part!!!!
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Spiderman/Venom Fight Scene part!!!!

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...523&page=50

Look on the second post of that page. That part is short but sweet.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:47 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Crap. Can somebody fuse this with the official Spiderman 3 thread?

PWNT

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:48 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

damn yea it does look cool

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:27 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

lol Pete got his head kicked in there

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:56 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

jesus christ. PLEASE GIVE PARKER HIS MASK. I dont want to see tobey maguire, i want to se spiderman. first an entire fight sequence without costume, and now no mask when fighting venom? God dammit, maybe pirates3 is going to be better. And Venom looks like utter shit from that snippit there

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 10:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I remember in the spider-man 2 game, you had to fight doc ock without your mask on

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 09:48 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dope Scriptz

looks sweetttttttttt.......

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 01:28 PM
Dope Scriptz is currently offline Click here to Send Dope Scriptz a Private Message Find more posts by Dope Scriptz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Is this from the official Spidey 3 game or from the upcoming film?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this from the official Spidey 3 game or from the upcoming film?

Movie.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 11:07 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
jesus christ. PLEASE GIVE PARKER HIS MASK. I dont want to see tobey maguire, i want to se spiderman. first an entire fight sequence without costume, and now no mask when fighting venom? God dammit, maybe pirates3 is going to be better. And Venom looks like utter shit from that snippit there

Venom looks awesome imo, however I agree about the suit spiderman needs to get a better mask he rips it up to much.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:31 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Here it is:

(please log in to view the image)

And a close-up pic:

(please log in to view the image)

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:25 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

hahahaha that's totally gonna give lil kids nightmares...

but I'm glad Raimi decided not to sugarcoat it for them. Venom looks pretty awesome IMO. I wish the white spider insignia was brighter tho.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:06 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Looks good, but the nails look terrible.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:27 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Looks good, but the nails look terrible.
manicure? confused

lol

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:06 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

hehe awesome, except he looks fake to me, all the other villains look convincing cept for Green Goblin but all of them look like they could happen this one look slike special effects

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:49 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

that loks terrible

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 02:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The way he's coming at the camera looks like all the poorly made Japanese horror/monster movies where the monster jumps at the camera. All it's missing is the multiple takes.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 08:00 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king_kong_is

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The way he's coming at the camera looks like all the poorly made Japanese horror/monster movies where the monster jumps at the camera. All it's missing is the multiple takes.

How can you guys do this??? Venom is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME in the clip! Outstanding! Thank God he still has the mouth with teeth and pink tongue. I love the close-up photo too!

I think it's unfair for you guys to instantly make your opinions and judgements on clips or info before actual seeing the entire movie. I can't tell you how many times I had a negative reaction to a movie leak, but then saw the movie and loved it! Please consider that for me, please?

Just want everyone to not jump the gun.

Spidey 3 will ROCK!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Last edited by king_kong_is on Apr 13th, 2007 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2007 09:38 PM
king_kong_is is currently offline Click here to Send king_kong_is a Private Message Find more posts by king_kong_is Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Well excuse me for having a difference in opinion. Of the two shots, I thought one looked cool and the other one looked like a high budget version of the guy in the rubber suit jumping into the camera from the low budget monster movies. That's how I see it.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2007 06:42 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jokerinthedeck
Pick a card any card

All wrong. Venom should be 3D and less human-looking. Mouth is good though.

http://www.petitiononline.com/mrvl2099/petition.html

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 12:55 PM
Jokerinthedeck is currently offline Click here to Send Jokerinthedeck a Private Message Find more posts by Jokerinthedeck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote