KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Movie Reviews

Transformers Movie Reviews
Started by: Mišt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hazardous

Transformers Movie Reviews

Post what you think of it smile

IMO, 11/10. Loved everything about it, more movies should be made like this.

Perfect example of an action blockbuster. Good usage of comedy...not too forced, not overused, Shia LaBeouf plays those parts pretty well. If this movie doesnt win an award for visual effects I'll be surprised and disappointed. The story was well produced, didnt really dwell on irrelevant crap for too long, stayed to the point and kept moving.
Only minor annoyance was the Aussie analyst chick....I hate listening to Australian accent in movies, so irritating.. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:16 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Transformers Movie Reviews

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mišt
Post what you think of it smile

IMO, 11/10. Loved everything about it, more movies should be made like this.

Perfect example of an action blockbuster. Good usage of comedy...not too forced, not overused, Shia LaBeouf plays those parts pretty well. If this movie doesnt win an award for visual effects I'll be surprised and disappointed. The story was well produced, didnt really dwell on irrelevant crap for too long, stayed to the point and kept moving.
Only minor annoyance was the Aussie analyst chick....I hate listening to Australian accent in movies, so irritating.. laughing out loud
I have to wait another week to see it but dang it if you didn't make me want to see it more stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:23 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Newjak
I have to wait another week to see it but dang it if you didn't make me want to see it more stick out tongue

Its good So good I must go at least twice more over the weekend

I've forgotten their names, but the Scorpion Decepticon and the heavy weapons Autobot were probably my favourites. Bumblebee vs the cop car Decepticon was a pretty sweet fight scene.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:38 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I've forgotten their names, but the Scorpion Decepticon and the heavy weapons Autobot were probably my favourites. Bumblebee vs the cop car Decepticon was a pretty sweet fight scene.
Man I can't wait stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

This was the most ****ing fun I've had in a movie theater in ages!

Sure, it suffers a bit from Bay's schizophrenic camera and soppy drama but it's totally tolerable here as opposed to many of his other films.

Shia LaBeouf is a star. Totally carries the whole film.

It's hilarious too!

9/10

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:55 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Scorponok and Iron Hide, does Scorponok actually fight anyone?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:01 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It not released here unitl July 3rd. sad

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:27 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Impediment
It not released here unitl July 3rd. sad

I know, we have to wait a whole nother week. no

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:40 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Scorponok and Iron Hide, does Scorponok actually fight anyone?

Fight anyone as in...the Autobots?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: No Autobot fighting. The marine survivors from the first attack are off scouting a Decepticon and Scorponok sneaks up and attacks them, they run off to some nearby village for cover, send in an airstrike and pwn it for a bit, then it crawls underground and leaves behind it's tail. Im pretty sure thats what happens, memory is a bit fuzzy. Its a pretty cool fight.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 11:29 AM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

how the hell did you guys see it a week early?

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:04 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by PiruBlood
how the hell did you guys see it a week early?

Because they don't live in North America.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:28 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

10/10 to this movie.
Great in every sense, from CGI, to casting, and the fighting scenes, hearing the Decepticons and the Autobots speaking, I kinda freaked out.Can't waint to watch it again.

Last edited by K3VIL on Jun 29th, 2007 at 10:33 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:31 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

How did Hugo do on Megatron's voice?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:34 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Still have to wait...

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:53 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by Menetnashté
How did Hugo do on Megatron's voice?

meh

you could hardly tell it was him

anyone else it was a bit inconsistent?

esp with the transformation noises?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: and with the all spark. when frenzy went near it it restored his body, but when bumblebee was holding it, it didn't restore his legs

still the coolest movie ever.

i don't see why people are saying its going to be crap

Last edited by stickman618 on Jun 30th, 2007 at 10:33 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 10:31 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Almost here.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 01:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I read a cover story in the Fri/Sat/Sun edition of USA Today about the Transformers movie, and it let loose a spoiler I wish I hadn't read.

Apparently, in the new 2007 movie, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Optimus Prime and Megatron are brothers. So I read.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 04:42 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Apparently, in the new 2007 movie, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Optimus Prime and Megatron are brothers. So I read.

Ah shit, seriously? That doesn't impair nor disregard my attention, but my god!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 04:53 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I think Megatron calls Prime "brother" at some stage during a fight, but I don't know if it's literal. It's not a big plot point, at any rate.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:49 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

I read a cover story in the Fri/Sat/Sun edition of USA Today about the Transformers movie, and it let loose a spoiler I wish I hadn't read.

if your talking about this movie, the one that i just saw, the one everyone is talking about...

then you're wrong

i don't think anyone is stupid enough to twist the TF story that much...

except maybe Brett Ratner

Old Post Jul 1st, 2007 06:50 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote