Fire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Anyone in California having trouble looking at the sun as a normal sun? Seems there's been a fire and the sky is blocked up with smoke and the sun is red. Everything is orange looking and it feels like it's 5 PM while it is only 1 PM. And there's ash! It's f***ing crazy!

Anyone else got an orange sky today? confused

silver_tears
theres a thread in the otf about that big grin

yerssot
Fire ... FM ... wink

Fire
lol I thought this thread was gonna be about me

yep Rex there is a forest fire somewhere in the region

yerssot
big ego stick out tongue

nazgulinthedark
theres nothing funny here

LilySatine
It's just gloomy here, no sun at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Yeah, the sky is grey for me...

Fire
smile

Captain REX
And your point? It wasn't supposed to be funny! And Irene, if the thread actually has a point, it belongs here. roll eyes (sarcastic) And yes, that is a roll of the eyes. Don't yell at me about it as usual.

Ah, two fires! I watched the news for once. One in Rancho Cucamonga (sp?) and one in military Camp Pennleton (sp?).

Damn, I got ash in my eye during my soccer game and I missed a goal! F***!

Captain REX
Ah geez, now it smells like smoke everywhere. Not that I mind it too much, but it can get annoying for people who have alergies. The ashes and smoke in the air caused my friend to have an asthma attack, and my dad's alergies are acting up again...

Storm
heard it on the news today
the fire would be 100 km away from LA by now

LilySatine
Poor REX sad

Tex
That's why I never want to live in California! Its either earthquakes, fires, wind storms, Gov. Ahhnold, BF stick out tongue

LilySatine
laughing out loud Gotta love Ahhnold!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.