I didn't realize that Captain Planet was propaganda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I also didn't realize that it was complete garbage...at least, until I watched some excerpts from it on YouTube:

vpXM9bj-WPU

ZQJrovKgrTw

V0MVuWDc5RQ

WTF is this shit?

(Children are so stupid.)

Robtard
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I also didn't realize that it was complete garbage...at least, until I watched some excerpts from it on YouTube:

It's a stupid cartoon; it's made for young(er) kids. Doesn't have a bad message though, be good to others / be concious of the enviroment... what's so wrong with that? Capt. Planet does have a mullet though, which is a no-no.

dadudemon

vpXM9bj-WPU

ZQJrovKgrTw

V0MVuWDc5RQ

WTF is this shit?

You are just now realizing that? Sorry man, but even as a small child, I realized this was tree hugging hero stuff. Not that it is a bad idea to save our environment.

Did you notice the semi-mullet Captian Planet had?

Bardock42
YAY Captain Plantet.

Syren
I loved it when I was younger, didn't see anything wrong with it then and don't particularly see anything wrong with it now. Propaganda? Hardly, and if it is then it's not exactly spreading a negative message.

Shelbert Lemon
I used to watch it with my daughters when they were younger.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Robtard
It's a stupid cartoon;

WrathfulDwarf
Captain Planet turns kids into tree loving hippies.

omg

Jbill311
^^^^
and we can't have any of that can we...
tomcat... Yvan eht nioj

Devil King
Captain Planet sucked when I was a kid and it still sucks today.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Jbill311
^^^^
and we can't have any of that can we...
tomcat... Yvan eht nioj

Sure we can! After all we need something to laugh at....*pokes*

~Forever*Alone~
omg! i used to love that show when i was a little kid! a looooooong time ago....

Zeal Ex Nihilo
"I've heard of neutron bombs, atomic bombs, even smart bombs, but there's no such thing as a good bomb!"

Thanks for the info, Cap'n.

sithsaber408
laughing out loud

"Our powers combine.... CAPTAIN PLANET!"

I used to watch this alot as a kid.

Oh well, at least we had G.I. Joe as counter-programing.

"And knowing is half the battle.... G.I. JOOOOE!!!"

Time for an off-topic thread about the best old-school cartoons from the late 80's/early 90's. smile

Ninja Turtles ("Heroes in a half shell, turtle power!"wink
James Bond Jr. ("James Bond junior chases SCUM, around the world!"wink
Back to the Future (who remembers that?)
X-men
Batman: The Animated Series
Inspector Gadget ("Go Gadget, go!"wink
Transformers ("Robots in disguise!"wink

Anybody else got more?

chillmeistergen
Fvck that, get a bit of Fireman Sam on.

InnerRise
I loved Captain Planet.

He's the Hero. Gonna take the losers down to ZERO.

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Heart....GO PLANET!!!!

With your powers combined I am CAPTAIN PLANET!!!

w00t

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

grey fox
Hmmm reminds me of Nazi Skinheads.

Robtard
Originally posted by InnerRise
I loved Captain Planet.

Let me guess... you had a thing for the Japanese girl with the water powers, silly phile.

Devil King
Originally posted by sithsaber408
G.I Joe
Ninja Turtles
James Bond Jr.
X-men

For me, it went like this: Star Wars to He-Man to G.I Joe to Batman/Ninja Turtles to X-Men. (And there was a brief flirtation with Dick Tracy in there, somewhere) That's pretty much the course of my childhood.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devil King
For me, it went like this: Star Wars to He-Man to G.I Joe to Batman/Ninja Turtles to X-Men. (And there was a brief flirtation with Dick Tracy in there, somewhere) That's pretty much the course of my childhood. And then you started ****ing people in the butt.

Devil King
Yeah, I guess.

InnerRise
For me, it went like this: Star Wars to He-Man to G.I Joe to Batman/Ninja Turtles to X-Men. (And there was a brief flirtation with Dick Tracy in there, somewhere) That's pretty much the course of my childhood. I was into Dick Tracy as well.

Forgot all about that.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
And then you started ****ing people in the butt.

That was a little funny but it was kind of over the line. confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
That was a little funny but it was kind of over the line. confused

He calls me German in the most inappropriate moments sad

Devil King
Don't go all PC, guys.

Bardock42
Don't go all PC, guys.

PC is the only thing that keeps you in this country, for damn good reasons, you immoral, children-raping, fundamentals of our morals destroying homosexual.

I love you kisses

Devil King
PC is the only thing that keeps you in this country

Funny. You say "this country", like you're one of us.

Bardock42
Funny. You say "this country", like you're one of us.

More than you are one of "you" anyways.

Devil King
More than you are one of "you" anyways.

See, I knew all that "America's gone too far, this time" rhetoric that so much of Europe has been spouting was really done out of jealousy.

You guys want what we got, and you're willing to eat poop to get it.

God Bless America.

WrathfulDwarf
the best old-school cartoons from the late 80's/early 90's. smile

X-men

Anybody else got more?

I was the only kid in my block who used to like Where in the World is Carmen San Diego.

The PBS show not the cartoon.

Bardock42
See, I knew all that "America's gone too far, this time" rhetoric that so much of Europe has been spouting was really done out of jealousy.

God Bless America. I never was one of those people. I always admired America. Their stubbornness and will to idiocy for one. I mean, electing a clinically retarded monkey once would be unheard of in Europe, but then, after everything shows that he is the hugest **** up in all of history, to be determined to re-ellect him ... that's just admirable.

Jbill311
I never was one of those people. I always admired America. Their stubbornness and will to idiocy for one. I mean, electing a clinically retarded monkey once would be unheard of in Europe, but then, after everything shows that he is the hugest **** up in all of history, to be determined to re-ellect him ... that's just admirable.

Technically, we only elected him once (and even that is debatable)

Devil King
I never was one of those people. I always admired America. Their stubbornness and will to idiocy for one. I mean, electing a clinically retarded monkey once would be unheard of in Europe, but then, after everything shows that he is the hugest **** up in all of history, to be determined to re-ellect him ... that's just admirable.

Yeah, like I said: You're all jealous.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I was the only kid on my block who used to like Where in the World is Carmen San Diego.

The PBS show not the cartoon.

I loved that show. The band was a bit irritating, but it was a pretty smart gameshow. I remember shouting at the TV when the contestants would pick the wrong country at the end of the show, during the map challenge.

Bardock42
Technically, we only elected him once (and even that is debatable) True, true.

Well, everyone always says American People are lovable, America kinda sucks balls though.

Devil King
Technically, we only elected him once (and even that is debatable)

I just like how much he looks like Irans President.

Devil King
They both have squinty eyes, no lips and tiny brain syndrome.

dadudemon

God Bless America.

ROFL. I see what you did there.

Bardock42
I just like how much he looks like Irans President. That's because Bush is Ali Mohammend Mustafa in disguise.

InnerRise
laughing out loud

"Our powers combine.... CAPTAIN PLANET!"

I used to watch this alot as a kid.

Oh well, at least we had G.I. Joe as counter-programing.

"And knowing is half the battle.... G.I. JOOOOE!!!"

Time for an off-topic thread about the best old-school cartoons from the late 80's/early 90's. smile

X-men

Anybody else got more?

Loved Ninja Turtles, James Bond Jr., I may have come across a Back to The Future cartoon here and there in later years, but I never saw it or knew about it when I was young.

God, I loved X-Men. I have the complete Animated Series on DVD. I need to find the X-Men Evolution Series on DVD now.

Watched and Batman and Inspector Gadget as well and loved them.

I use to watch the Transformers Series that was on the FOX network and was CG called Beast Wars.

Never watched the Autobots.

Don't really like them now. Prefer the Animals.

I watched Carmen San Diego as well.

Devil King
... that's just admirable.

It's not our fault! There were gay mexican terrorists trying to get into our country and get married, for Christ's sake!

Don't really like them now. Prefer the Animals.

Yeah, I loved the watch transformers. But I didn't really have any of the toys because they never looked like their counterparts in the cartoon. I don't care what anyone says, that 1st Megatron toy was crap. I never watched any of the post g1 cartoons. The movie rocks. (The first one, not that craptastic thing that just came out.)

WrathfulDwarf
Yeah, like I said: You're all jealous.

I loved that show. The band was a bit irritating, but it was a pretty smart gameshow. I remember shouting at the TV when the contestants would pick the wrong country at the end of the show, during the map challenge.

I still dig those the jackets the gumshoes wore during the show.

Bardock42
I will try to recall what I used to watch:

Thundercats
Ninja Turtles
Hulk
Batman
Silver Surfer
Iron Man
SpiderFriends
He-Man
Captain Planet
Silverhawks
Sabre-Rider and the Star Sherrifs
Highlander
James Bond Jr.
Inspector Gadget
Dungeons and Dragons
Mila Superstar

and probably quite a few more

InnerRise
It's not our fault! There were gay mexican terrorists trying to get into our country and get married, for Christ's sake!

Yeah, I loved the watch transformers. But I didn't really have any of the toys because they never looked like their counterparts in the cartoon. I don't care what anyone says, that 1st Megatron toy was crap. I never watched any of the post g1 cartoons. The movie rocks. (The first one, not that craptastic thing that just came out.) Cheetor was and always will be my favorite.

I have his Action Figure.

This One:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/BeastWarsCheetorActionFigure1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/BeastWarsCheetorActionFigure.jpg

happy

Black Arachnia was a close Second and for a nice little while took the top spot.

The High has faded now, but I still love her. She's my second favorite.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/BeastWarsBlackArachnia4.jpg

Devil King
Cheetor was and always will be my favorite.

I have his Action Figure.

This One:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/BeastWarsCheetorActionFigure1.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/BeastWarsCheetorActionFigure.jpg

happy

Black Arachnia was a close Second and for a nice little while took the top spot.

The High has faded now, but I still love her. She's my second favorite.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c10/powerfulone1987/BeastWarsBlackArachnia4.jpg

Yeah, but that action figure looks good in it's robot form. The G1 Megatron looked like this:

Robtard
Yeah, but that action figure looks good in it's robot form. The G1 Megatron looked like this:

What kind of Chinese knockoff did your parents buy you!? I swear my Megatron looked like a robot when in robot form and not some shit-box like that. No wonder you're gay, must of turned out of spite... can't blame you either.

It looks rather phalic too, wtf.

Quiero Mota

At first glance I thought that was some Hindu god.

InnerRise
Yeah, but that action figure looks good in it's robot form. The G1 Megatron looked like this: My God!

I'm so sorry.

funny

That looks like a can opener.

Actually looks like it could be lethal to youngsters.

I just used the word "youngsters"..........I feel old now.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
At first glance I thought that was some Hindu god. Beautiful Isn't She..........

Quiero Mota
No not really.

Devil King
What kind of Chinese knockoff did your parents buy you!? I swear my Megatron looked like a robot when in robot form and not some shit-box like that. No wonder you're gay, must of turned out of spite... can't blame you either.

It looks rather phalic too, wtf.

I didn't have that. I didn't have any TRansformer toys when I was a kid. But I remember seeing them, and they looked like crap. So I never bought them.

Schecter

if you never knew that captain planet was eco-lesftist propaganda, you were probably so jacked up un ritalin you had a constant string of drool running from your mouth to the floor.

:edit: and beastwars was ****ing stupid.

dadudemon

If I am not mistaken, that is the version that got banned in US stores because it looked like a real gun when transformed.

*Goes and looks at his coworkers desk*

Yup...that is a very expensive item and is considered a collectors items. If yours is in good condition, you can sell it for hundreds of dollars. Seriously.

IMO, it is the best transformer when transformed because it almost looks like a real gun...imagine being a 5 year old boy with that transformer.

Violent2Dope
Shows I watched:

CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!
Transformers(all of them, still love em, you can't outgrow Transformers)
Ren and Stimpy
Rockos Modern Life
Ed Edd and Eddy(still watch it)
Dexter's Laboratory
Two Stupid Dogs
Thundercats

And many I forgot.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by Schecter
if you never knew that captain planet was eco-lesftist propaganda, you were probably so jacked up un ritalin you had a constant string of drool running from your mouth to the floor.

Or I was like 5.

dadudemon

Beast wars was better than the original Transformers cartoon...in fact, it may be better than any Transformers incarnate except for the Live Action one...guess what? that is all opinion. no expression

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Beast Wars was the shit. Anyone who says otherwise is a Nazi. You're not a Nazi, are you?

Violent2Dope
Beast Wars was beyond gangster.

Secretus

Hahahahaha.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Shows I watched:

CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!
Transformers(all of them, still love em, you can't outgrow Transformers)
Ren and Stimpy
Rockos Modern Life
Ed Edd and Eddy(still watch it)
Dexter's Laboratory
Two Stupid Dogs
Thundercats

1. Ghey.
2. Great.
3. Great.
4. Great.
5. Great
6. ghey.
7. Real ghey.
8. LOL WUT

Schecter
Beast Wars was the shit. Anyone who says otherwise is a Nazi. You're not a Nazi, are you?

beastwars was teh ghey

seig heil!

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Jew-killing fascist.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Secretus
1. Ghey.
2. Great.
3. Great.
4. Great.
5. Great
6. ghey.
7. Real ghey.
8. LOL WUT Your mother. smile

Bardock42

Well, you know.

InnerRise
Beast wars was better than the original Transformers cartoon...in fact, it may be better than any Transformers incarnate except for the Live Action one...guess what? that is all opinion. no expression Good Opinion.

Sadako of Girth
Totally the reverse of how I'd rate em.

Beast Wars has a funny permanent poo moustache from the ass sucking that it did.
At least they tried to make it a part of G1 continuity.
But it has that poo-breath.

King Kandy
"I've heard of neutron bombs, atomic bombs, even smart bombs, but there's no such thing as a good bomb!"

Thanks for the info, Cap'n.
Neutron bombs?

grey fox
Thundercats will F*CK He-mans shit up !

Dont screw with the Eye of Thunderra

dadudemon
Originally posted by grey fox
Thundercats will F*CK He-mans shit up !

Dont screw with the Eye of Thunderra

The power of Greyskull is more than enough for the Eye of Thunderra. Lion-O is pretty badass, but his ass would be raped by He-Man. They don't call him He-Man for nothing. shifty

Violent2Dope
The power of Greyskull is more than enough for the Eye of Thunderra. Lion-O is pretty badass, but his ass would be raped by He-Man. They don't call him He-Man for nothing. shifty Mummra would make He-Man and Skeletor his b*tches. I AM MUMMRA!

exanda kane
This is why Postman Pat is the best kid's show; if you don't watch it as a kid, you end up like all you lot.

Bardock42
Originally posted by King Kandy
Neutron bombs? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

Rogue Jedi
two words: SPEED RACER.

Bardock42
Really though, Captain Planet advertises, piece, understanding and not to **** up your planet cause it will **** you in the ass twice as much.

Oh noes, evil propagandas.

Strangelove

vpXM9bj-WPU They don't even show Mati's power working. Because it's shit.

So what? They give him a monkey to make up for it.

But yeah. Subtle political propaganda for children. Fan-tastic.

Devil King
If I am not mistaken, that is the version that got banned in US stores because it looked like a real gun when transformed.

I'm glad it's worth so much to collectors. But, AGAIN, I didn't have any Transformer toys. The reason? They looked like crap.

I had no use for a gun, or the variety of cars or boom boxes or space ships.

But you and Rob are right, there was another version, which also sucked:

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
two words: SPEED RACER.

Haha, you're old, because you're born earlier than the rest of of, haha.

Robtard
Really though, Captain Planet advertises, piece, understanding and not to **** up your planet cause it will **** you in the ass twice as much.

Ted "I hate Jews" Turner made that cartoon... no wonder you love it.

chillmeistergen

Piece?

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Piece?

Peace. My bad.

InnerRise
Haha, you're old, because you're born earlier than the rest of of, haha. There was a more current in color version you know.

chillmeistergen
Trust InnerRise, to be up to date with children's television.

Robtard
There was a more current in color version you know.

No, I didn't. Regardless, he was referencing the original 60's cartoon, that's my bet. I win, because you lose, haha.

InnerRise
Trust InnerRise, to be up to date with children's television. And trust you to be up to date on me.

I love your obsession.

I've gotten to you I have.

wink

This whole thread is basically about Children's television but trust you to only notice me.

Awww...blush2

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

chillmeistergen
I love it too, keeps things interesting.

Nah, you haven't.

InnerRise
Oh yes I have.

hug

Robtard
...you to only notice me.

Awww...blush2

You never tire of this, do you? You act like a turd, someone calls you on it; you play the "you're infatuated with me" card. You've done it to just about everyone who's called you on your bullshit.

chillmeistergen
Uh oh, InnerRise, another fan. I wonder how you deal with this sort of thing i real life, and you can't use smilies.

Bardock42
You never tire of this, do you? You act like a turd, someone calls you on it; you play the "you're infatuated with me" card. You've done it to just about everyone who's called you on your bullshit.

He didn't with me. He just doesn't recognize his true fans sad

Robtard
He didn't with me. He just doesn't recognize his true fans sad

Too bad... I'd be a wonderful thing if you shat on his chest and then beat him to death with your babyseal club-like fist. I'd pay up to $75 dollars to see that.

InnerRise
Uh oh, InnerRise, another fan. I wonder how you deal with this sort of thing i real life, and you can't use smilies. Don't worry. You're one of my most persistent fans.

thumbsup

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....Originally posted by Robtard
You never tire of this, do you? You act like a turd, someone calls you on it; you play the "you're infatuated with me" card. You've done it to just about everyone who's called you on your bullshit. Yes....him commenting on my knowledge of cartoons was a real huge pile of shit that he called me out on.

Oh Noes......calls those police.

fear

Nah......You're right......Speed Racer is your area of expertise no doubt.yes

Robtard
Yes....him commenting on my knowledge of cartoons was a real huge pile of shit that he called me out on.

Oh Noes......calls those police.

fear

Nah......You're right......Speed Racer is your area of expertise no doubt.yes

If that were the only incident, you've have a point. It isn't though, so there goes your point.

Ah, the reversal tactic. Hey, at least it's a change and you didn't call me a "fan".

InnerRise
So that Captain Planet...yeah.....good show.........good message.......

My favorite episode was when they went into the future.

scissors

chillmeistergen
Maybe we should get rid of the 'Idiotic Debating Tactics' thread, and just let InnerRise keep us updated.

InnerRise
So that Captain Planet...yeah.....good show.........good message.......

My favorite episode was when they went into the future.

scissors

happy

Bardock42
Friends and chillmeistergen....and Robtard.....and InnerRise.

Lets just talk about that gay green haired dude.

In fact I had action figures of him, the fiery gay guy, and the gay guy with the power of gay and a gay monkey.

Man, that guy was useless.

InnerRise
Yeah..the Power of Heart was my least favorite.

I liked the Girl with the Wind Power the most.

Why was Captain Planet and the Fire Guy "gay"?

Schecter
Too bad... I'd be a wonderful thing if you shat on his chest and then beat him to death with your babyseal club-like fist. I'd pay up to $75 dollars to see that.

i bid $85

Robtard
Friends and chillmeistergen....and Robtard.....and InnerRise.

Lets just talk about that gay green haired dude.

In fact I had action figures of him, the fiery gay guy, and the gay guy with the power of gay and a gay monkey.

Man, that guy was useless.

Should I be offended? You didn't include me in "friends".

Funny, I do not remember any of those guys, not even the monkey... then again, I only watched a few episodes here and there. What role did the moneky play?

chillmeistergen
Not really into cartoons.

Hey Arnold's good though.

Cheesebits
Look up:

"Captain America Vs The Nazi Robot (Part 1)"

on you_tube

Bardock42
Should I be offended? You didn't include me in "friends".

Funny, I do not remember any of those guys, not even the monkey... then again, I only watched a few episodes here and there. What role did the moneky play? Well, I am a fair guy, so I thought I offend you equally.

Not sure, he was being a monkey...doing monkey stuff

Robtard: What's "Monkey Stuff"?
Me: Eh, whatever you want it to be. He could have sex with you, or he could just stand over there and drink from the lake, and everything in between.
Robtard: I like to beat little children and rape eldery man, not necessarily of my species.
Yeah..the Power of Heart was my least favorite.

I liked the Girl with the Wind Power the most.

Why was Captain Planet and the Fire Guy "gay"?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Well, as in not applicable to my stadards of cool people nowadays. Not as in loving to suck the cock in public.

In fact fiery gay guy was my favourite character I seem to recall.

chillmeistergen
Is that the same monkey that wore a fez? They should all do that.

InnerRise
No, that was ABU from ALADDIN.

Robtard

In fact fiery gay guy was my favourite character I seem to recall.

http://www.turner.com/planet/characters/img/villains.gif

Which one?

Bardock42
http://www.turner.com/planet/characters/img/villains.gif

Which one?

http://cs.wellesley.edu/~weed/images/members/wheeler.gif

Rogue Jedi
Haha, you're old, because you're born earlier than the rest of of, haha. Speed Racer originated in the 60's, before I was born, doofus. stick out tongue ....I grew up watching the reruns, mosty around 1980.

Robtard
http://cs.wellesley.edu/~weed/images/members/wheeler.gif

My bad... I thought you meant one of the villains. He was your favorite? Gay dude... that's gay.

Robtard
Speed Racer originated in the 60's, before I was born, doofus. stick out tongue ....I grew up watching the reruns, mosty around 1980.

Odd... my points still stand.

Bardock42
My bad... I thought you meant one of the villains. He was your favorite? Gay dude... that's gay. No, he was my favourite of the faggy kids.

Well, negro might have been better.

Rogue Jedi
Odd... my points still stand. sure, if you think so. wanker

sithsaber408
THEN:

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/darkwingduck01.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/inspectorgadget1.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/tmninjaturtles1.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/powerrangers2.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/ducktales1.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/bobbysworld1.jpg

Now:

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/digimon01.jpg http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/yugioh1.jpg

Fail. thumb down

Schecter
i dont rembember either speedracer cartoon. must be before my time...

whistle

:edit: spamtastic SS!!!

Devil King

Apparently before and after your time.

But don't feel bad. I've been confusing Speedracer with Johnny Quest for the entire thread.

Rogue Jedi

whistle

:edit: spamtastic SS!!! there are tons of cartoons from our era that I am not familiar with, ones that were popular that I never heard of.

check it out:

http://www.speedracer.com/episodes.htm

Rogue Jedi
Odd... my points still stand. BTW: Good choice on "The Outlaw Josey Wales" in your profile. GREAT flick. wink

Bardock42
THEN:

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/darkwingduck01.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/inspectorgadget1.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/tmninjaturtles1.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/powerrangers2.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/ducktales1.jpg

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/bobbysworld1.jpg

Now:

http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/digimon01.jpg http://www.retrojunk.com/img/art-images/yugioh1.jpg

Fail. thumb down

Haha, so true.

Rogue Jedi
MAN I hated Inspector Gadget.

InnerRise
Nope. It was a good Cartoon.

Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh....Inspector Gadget...

Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Woo Hoo!!!!

Rogue Jedi
I was like Go Go to Hell...

Bardock42
Nope. It was a good Cartoon.

Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh....Inspector Gadget...

Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Woo Hoo!!!!

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... 59ZX5qdIEB0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59ZX5qdIEB0

Schecter
sing along, old men who knew great cartoons from crap

u5oniErmeuE

and what about...

iC_Z-ebp9Es

Robtard
Loved both of those... couldn't stand Pip in Voltron though, ****ing "Pat" looking *****, with a whiny voice.

Rogue Jedi
yeesh.

Rogue Jedi
Here we go....

2Qd_IsxgAf8

Robtard
I'm going to Netflix the entire series, burn them and show them to my daughter, I'm a little tired of watching "Backyardigans".

Bardock42
I'm going to Netflix the entire series, burn them and show them to my daughter, I'm a little tired of watching "Backyardigans". Thundercats?

Good idea....I watched that show and I turned out fine. Your daughter might just become exactly like me.

smile

Robtard
Thundercats?

Good idea....I watched that show and I turned out fine. Your daughter might just become exactly like me.

smile

Yeah...

See likes the Batman, Superman and JLA/JLA Unlimited animated series, she should like the Thundercats.

Doubtful... she already has an aversion to feces, even her own. She'll point at her dirty diaper and say "yuckee", while someone like you would say "yummy".

It's a 24 disc series... 130 episodes in all.

Violent2Dope
I'm going to Netflix the entire series, burn them and show them to my daughter, I'm a little tired of watching "Backyardigans". FVCK. THAT. SHOW.

shaynebmxxx
anyone ever use to watch swat kats?

Rogue Jedi
Ren and Stimpy!!!

PigUk4V014w

InnerRise
Originally posted by shaynebmxxx
anyone ever use to watch swat kats? Yeah BOI!

w00t

Rogue Jedi
Underdog!!!

X_-mMIClI14

Robtard
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
FVCK. THAT. SHOW.

Thundercats? That show? IMO, anyone that doesn't/didn't like the Thundercats is a commie scumbag.

Rogue Jedi
Thundercats? That show? IMO, anyone that doesn't/didn't like the Thundercats is a commie scumbag. I had the same thought. You had the balls to post it. Kudos. big grin

Devil King
Ren and Stimpy!!!

PigUk4V014w

A truly ground breaking cartoon. Ren and Stimpy, along with Beavis & Butthead, changed a lot in cartoons.

As far as cartoons from my childhood, nothing compares to Joe. And this intro from the movie was good enough to be it's own episode. And even better in that Serpentor isn't in it. (puke)

DN034sBeF4c

Sadako of Girth
Ren and Stimpy are pure class.

Robtard

A truly ground breaking cartoon. Ren and Stimpy, along with Beavis & Butthead, changed a lot in cartoons.

As far as cartoons from my childhood, nothing compares to Joe. And this intro from the movie was good enough to be it's own episode. And even better in that Serpentor isn't in it. (puke)

Ren & stimpy were... I have the "lost episodes" on DVD, they're a gay couple... "I'm the catcher, you're the pitcher, Ren!" - Stimpy

I was a GI Joe fanatic, in the 4-5th grade, I'd run home to watch it after school. I had most of the original action figures and several vehicles, kills me that I gave them all away years later to my friends little bro, he destroyed most of them.

I didn't much care for the later episodes though, when Cobra Commander was taken down as leader and when they made him out to be some alien/other dimension entity.

Sadako of Girth
I feel that way about its marvel/sunbow cartoon bretheren Transformers.

It wasn't as good with the newer characters and that whole Quintesson origin shit pissed me off too.

What was it with third seasons back then...?
Those boys must've burned themselves out with the nose-bag back then or something...those were the eighties... shifty

InnerRise
I hated that G.I. Joe crap.

Not to mention the toys were boring as heck as well.

I especially hated those little green men.

Sadako of Girth
You wouldn't if they were made in Japan.

stick out tongue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
You wouldn't if they were made in Japan.

stick out tongue

Jeez...everyone hates on InnerRise all the time...

Adam_PoE
JEsHUel04dY

yUi0UwqInlg

Robtard
Jeez...everyone hates on InnerRise all the time...

Now ponder this... is it because "everyone" else in an ass, or is it because he, is a turd? What would W. Ockham deduce?

Adam_PoE
gfGT1_hZhRA

bgzZ2Ta0EpA

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

First one is dead... 'Gem and The Holograms' was a girl cartoon though.

dadudemon
Now ponder this... is it because "everyone" else in an ass, or is it because he, is a turd? What would W. Ockham deduce?

I post in most places he posts...

"I can judge for myself, thanks."
-Harry Freakin' Potter

Adam_PoE
First one is dead...

Fixed.

'Gem and The Holograms' was a girl cartoon though.

A Truly Outrageous girls' cartoon.

dadudemon
Devil's Food Cake...look what I found.

SnGlBBILM3U

Robtard
I post in most places he posts...

"I can judge for myself, thanks."
-Harry Freakin' Potter

And?

dadudemon
And?

Well, honesty?...I uhhhhh...

I ...........hmmmm.....

I think that Blu-ray will win the race since. I was undecided until Block Buster decided to go with Blu-ray.

InnerRise
I was actually surprised to find out that Blu-Ray had a minimal lead.

Of course this was before Transformers broke sells records on HD DVD so it may be a little different now.

I honestly thought HD DVD would win. Now I don't know.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>