Biden's Documents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Rob explain why I shouldn't see this as like Trumps Documents at home.

Robtard
From what we know so far:

-Biden wasn't aware of the documents, so he claims
-Lawyers found them and turned them over
-Biden hasn't accused the FBI or anyone else of planting them
-Biden isn't claiming he's "declassified" them in secret with his mind powers and therefore they are his property
-The national archives had not repeatedly asked Biden to return the documents and been stonewalled
-While the documents are "classified", we don't know on what level, yet
-Biden is working with investigators to find out what went wrong'

So there's some key differences right there, of course we'll have to wait and see what classified level the documents are, eg are there any nuclear secrets of a foreign country, like Trump had and we'll have to see where/how this came to happen.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
From what we know so far:

-Biden wasn't aware of the documents, so he claims
-Lawyers found them and turned them over
-Biden hasn't accusing the FBI or anyone else of planting them
-Biden isn't claiming he's "declassified" them in secret with his mind powers and therefore they are his property
-The national archives had not repeatedly asked Biden to return the documents and been stonewalled
-While the documents are "classified", we don't know on what level, yet
-Biden is working with investigators to find out what went wrong'

So there's some key differences right there, of course we'll have to wait and see what classified level the documents are, eg are there any nuclear secrets of a foreign country, liek Trump had and we'll have to see where/how this came to happen. O.K. It still looks quite bad from here tbh.

Robtard
For sure. But there are some differences.

We'll have to wait and see, if Biden (or someone else) did it intentional like Trump did, there should be charges. If this turns out to have happened out of someone's incompetence, the proper charges should happen too.

This is just another reason to me why I hope Biden doesn't run again in 2024. He said in Nov 2022 that he would officially declare if he was running again or no in January 2023.

Old Man Whirly!
For sure. But there are some differences.

We'll have to wait and see, if Biden (or someone else) did it intentional like Trump did, there should be charges. If this turns out to have happened out of someone's incompetence, the proper charges should happen too.

This is just another reason to me why I hope Biden doesn't run again in 2024. He said in Nov 2022 that he would officially declare if he was running again or no in January 2023. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
This is just another reason to me why I hope Biden doesn't run again in 2024.

But what are your alternatives?

Surely, you don't want Donald back in charge?

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But what are your alternatives?

Surely, you don't want Donald back in charge?

If Biden were to state that he's not running for a second term today, the Democrats would begin the steps for a presidential primary election and multiple people would run for the Democrat presidential nomination spot. eg California's Gavin Newsom would probably run. Kamala Harris would almost certainly run. There would be others.

Similar with what the Republicans will be doing soon to pick their candidate for the 2024 Presidential election. Trump's already declared he's running, but he's going to have to face off against people like Ron DeSantis, Ted Cruz and likely many others.

Ideally Trump gets snubbed by the RNC this time around and runs 3rd party out of butthurt and to keep fleecing money from his cult all the way to the election. Would be funny to see.

Anandroid
If Biden were to state that he's not running for a second term today, the Democrats would begin the steps for a presidential primary election and multiple people would run for the Democrat presidential nomination spot. eg California's Gavin Newsom would probably run. And we would still live in an autoretardic system where everything is retarded and money driven.

Anandroid
So nothing changes best zero votes turn up and they go "whelp, I guess we're retarded and nobody cares what we say" and that would be a start.

Robtard
Originally posted by Anandroid
And we would still live in an autoretardic system where everything is retarded and money driven.

Osho, is that you come back from the outerplanes?

Bashar Teg
carl rove ironically tore the equivalency argument to shreds on fox news.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
carl rove ironically tore the equivalency argument to shreds on fox news.

That's hilarious, how triggered was the Fox host(s)?

Trump seethes on Truth Social after Fox News analyst debunks his lies about Biden classified docs

Fox News analyst Karl Rove explained that Trump's documents scandal is far worse than Biden's

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at Fox News contributor Karl Rove after the longtime Republican strategist argued that Trump's hoarding of classified documents was worse than the classified documents found at President Joe Biden's office.

It's so fantastic when Rightist consume themselves. I still look forward to the DOJ investigating the Biden documents though.

Robtard
dp

Jaden_3.0
#ImpeachBiden

Adam_PoE
I think this might be a stunt to force the hand of the Republicans on the mishandling of classified documents by Trump. It puts them in no-win situation.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I think this might be a stunt to force the hand of the Republicans on the mishandling of classified documents by Trump. It puts them in no-win situation.

It's like you're suggesting Republicans are going to get outmaneuvered again by an octogenarian geriatric with dementia...

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

4d chess? shifty

cdtm
Originally posted by Jaden_3.0
#ImpeachBiden

Nah. smile

The fact is officials bend or outright break rules all the time. I should know, I worked for several, the laws flouted were many. For example, they willfully installed the "free" version of an anti virus scanner on every computer that explicitly said not to do that in the Eula and buy the corporate edition.

That may not sound like much, but it shows a general lack of concern about rules.

Bashar Teg

Robtard

Bashar Teg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.