What's with all the looting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
I keep seeing these "mob looting" vids pop up on my feed. people bum rushing various types of stores, stealing a bunch of shit, then leaving.

why is this a thing now?

Robtard
Is it a thing only just now?

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
I keep seeing these "mob looting" vids pop up on my feed. people bum rushing various types of stores, stealing a bunch of shit, then leaving.

why is this a thing now?

It's always been a thing;

Sna2z3bSozQ

SJW's can defend theft all they want, businesses will just keep pulling out of your cess pool.

Robtard
Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police

A masked, umbrella-wielding man accused of helping incite riots and looting in the aftermath of George Floyd's police-involved death has been identified as a member of a white supremacist group that aimed to stir racial tensions amid largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protests, according to police. -snip

Oh White Supremacist...

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police

A masked, umbrella-wielding man accused of helping incite riots and looting in the aftermath of George Floyd's police-involved death has been identified as a member of a white supremacist group that aimed to stir racial tensions amid largely peaceful Black Lives Matter protests, according to police. -snip

Oh White Supremacist...

Police say without evidence.

Robtard
Wrong again. The police knew he was part of a Rightist group who calls themselves "The Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood".

You Rightist sure do love your silly names and labels. "Oath Keepers", "Grand Wizards", "Proud Boys", "Ultra MAGAs".

cdtm
Anonymous source, no idea if they even bothered corroborating. No evidence.

Robtard
Wrong again. That's from 2020, the story developed as police keep investigating.

cdtm
It's from the article you just posted.

They never should have been investigated in the first place. There is zero proof they were there, the authorities could be lying like they have many times before.

Robtard
Wrong again. As noted, the story keep developing as police continued the investigation, as is the normal process, and the police know the White Supremacist who ignited the looting, fires and smashing is from a group calling themselves the "The Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood".

"Zero proof", you can literally she the man in the video. You always stan for deplorables.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.