The world's most hated real estate company strikes again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FalconPaunch!
RkWV9UIwMsk

What, you thought I meant Trump?

Robtard
Starbucks will definitely be around in 5 years and beyond. People are happy to pay $5-8 dollars for their drinks.

I rarely go to a Starbucks, but it's busy every time I do.

FalconPaunch!
Originally posted by Robtard
Starbucks will definitely be around in 5 years and beyond. People are happy to pay $5-8 dollars for their drinks.

I rarely go to a Starbucks, but it's busy every time I do. I don't know how it is in America, but here there's always a similar but cheaper option close by with less options. I think I might just go to Starbucks if I want a hot drink. Cheaper knockoffs are never the same.

Robtard
They have massive brand name recognition and loyalty. Why someone will pay $4.00+ for a small black coffee.

FalconPaunch!
I'll be honest, all the barista coffees I've had tasted like shit. I never liked coffee all that much anyway. I feel like going to Starbucks because they advertise a hot white chocolate and I could add nutmeg, vanilla and cinnamon to it.

Other places, I'd be lucky to get chocolate dust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.