Ultimate Nullifier vs. Infinity Gauntlet vs. Worlogog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Which is more powerful?
Which is more versatile?
If they all attacked at the same time, which would win?

**Peak versions of each**

zopzop
IG=Worlogog>>>>>UN.

DeadpoolXXX
the un's destructive capability>>>the others.

LordGod
Any other opinions?

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
IG=Worlogog>>>>>UN.

Yep

Galan007
The IG/Worlogog are obviously far more versatile.

As for sheer "power": it depends whether or not you think Reed used the UN to destroy/recreate the entire multiverse to defeat Abraxas. If so, then its destructive(and creative) output is far beyond what the IG or Worlogog have ever displayed.

That said, a few Handbooks imply that Reed just targeted Abraxas with the UN, which subsequently restored multiverse back to its previous state... And a couple other Handbooks state that Reed just nullified the universe(not multiverse.) So take that for what it's worth. /shrug

MrMind
Magus incomplete IG rendered Quasar's UN useless

Rage.Of.Olympus
UN > IG and Worlogog for me.

I would rather have the latter two, but if I was trying to destroy something powerful, the UN is the ultimate weapon for that.

abhilegend
UN has one instance where it destroys multiverse. Otherwise it's really not that powerful. Reed reflected its power by a mirror, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by abhilegend
UN has one instance where it destroys multiverse. Otherwise it's really not that powerful. Reed reflected its power by a mirror, lol. You also have the Mad Celestials soaking shots from the UN.

But this thread stipulates "peak", so... /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.