Rey vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their best and peak in canon who wins in the following :-

1. H2H
2. Light sabres
3. Force powers and abilities
4. All out fight anything goes

Sheev
At her best Rey rapes Dooku in all but maybe sabers.

Forschbewithu
1. Leaning Rey, simply due to youth. I can be convinced otherwise.

2. Dooku, hands down.

3. Unpopular opinion, but Rey. Skywalker's & Palpatine's are the two most powerful bloodlines in Star Wars and rival each other. In canon, there are many instances where Kylo is compared in power/saber skill to Anakin, and Rey is meant to be on the same tier as Kylo. We all know what a Skywalker can do to a Dooku.

4. Still going with Dooku. Due to his experience and discipline. Rey has had many instances of brash action and immaturity, which I think is the x-factor.

Rebel95

Total Warrior
If it's amped Rey she wins. If not Dooku stomps, he is superior in everything

Old Man Whirly!
Rey at her best wins every round including sabres and looks sexy as **** doing it.

StiltmanFTW
Only if she has the "All Jedi" amp, which is as unfair as using Wolverine with the power of the Crystal of Ultimate Vision in a regular metahuman versus thread.

Darth Thor
Amped Rey isnt just Rey. Its her and all the Jedi ghosts using Rey as a vessel.

Anyway If its just Rey then Dooku wins. I mean Snoke had no problem with her, Kylo beat her, so why would Dooku lose?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Amped Rey isnt just Rey. Its her and all the Jedi ghosts using Rey as a vessel.

Correct.

But trust me, that little fact won't stop Whirl from giving her the win here (or in any other thread) laughing out loud

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Anyway If its just Rey then Dooku wins. I mean Snoke had no problem with her, Kylo beat her, so why would Dooku lose?

thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Correct.

But trust me, that little fact won't stop Whirl from giving her the win here (or in any other thread) laughing out loud

thumb up I am a big Daisy Ridley fan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.