Pitt v Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Terrible ranking thread posted earlier, but it got me thinking about this match. I'm not especially well-versed in either character. How this goez?

Thinkerer
Early Invincible might lose, but im not sure. Latest destroys Pitt.

Stoic
Back in the day, Pitt would've won imo, but without Keown continuing to write Pitt, his older 90's feats cannot compete with the ridiculous feats of today. However because of the power creep that we see so often in comics, I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt could break even these days. He was touted to be among the most powerful creatures in the Universe after all.

Khazra Reborn
In the early days, Pitt gutted two alt. universe Marks, however Mark by the end of the series would win

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
In the early days, Pitt gutted two alt. universe Marks, however Mark by the end of the series would win

Was Keown writing Pitt? Power creep can happen with any character. For example, Pitt had the potential to be a Battle Beast type of character, however; in terms of his durability, he was originally stated to be indestructible. Keown said in an interview that the only thing on Pitt that could be damaged was his skin, which would rapidly regenerate once he calmed down. In the Image U, Pitt defeated a guy that was stated to rape Angels and kill minor deities.

Just saying that each Image writer is TOAA, and can make their character as powerful as they see fit. Keown hasn't really done much with Pitt since the 90s, unless I've missed something?

cdtm
Pitt was almost as overrated as Image Supreme was.

He was a big fish in a small pond, and had no real noteworthy wins. His big claim to fame was a stalemate against the weakest Greenskin Hulk, in a non canon crossover.

Man reading Supreme is time I'll never get back, it was AWFUL. He literally existed to job to crossover event Bosses, otherwise didn't do shite and was depowered for most of that run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.