Iron Fist (MCU) vs The Batman (2022)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thinkerer
Who wins? Scenario 1 with all gear, scenario 2 Batman without weapons. Takes place in an urban area.

tkitna
As always, Batman with all his gear wins. Without it he gets stomped.

Robtard
Considering Finn Jones didn't train at all and his fight scenes looked like toddlers swinging away at each other, he loses and loses hard. F**k that guy.

tkitna
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering Finn Jones didn't train at all and his fight scenes looked like toddlers swinging away at each other, he loses and loses hard. F**k that guy.

Still has the Iron Fist that took out an entire floor of a building. Batman aint beating that.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard

I was originally going to agree with this, then I remembered that Finn Jones is going up against Pattinson who himself looked like he barely trained as well.

So I'll give Finn Jones the win, if for nothing else than he actually looked like he improved his choreo in S2.

riv6672

carthage

riv6672
^^^You're just pissed Bane dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.