Magneto (X-Universe) vs Dr. Doom (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thinkerer
Who wins?

Robtard
Magneto the Master of Magnetism vs a guy encased in metal... hmmm. hhhmmmm......

riv6672
^^^ laughing

Thinkerer
Dude had major telekinetic powers in the 2015 movie, so its not like he cant counter force.

Robtard
He had pretty impressive TK from what I recall, only watched that god awful film once.

Magneto's powers allow him to exert enough force to tear up the Golden Gate Bridge and RFK Memonrial Stadium and float them about, so Doom's going to need at least equal that amount of countering force to avoid being crushed or torn apart or have all the metal stripped from him body, made into a giant shiny dildo and then being buttfcked by it.

carthage
Erik gestures and crushes him

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Thinkerer
Dude had major telekinetic powers in the 2015 movie, so its not like he cant counter force.

Did he? I literally dont remember what he could do.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Did he? I literally dont remember what he could do.

He lifted some stuff and popped some heads like zits, which is impressive but not Magneto level impressive.

Impediment
McKellen Magneto shit stomps and anally rapes Fant4stic Doom.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
He lifted some stuff and popped some heads like zits, which is impressive but not Magneto level impressive.

Ah yes I remember his blowing up heads, and thinking why he doesn't just to that to Reed whilst grappling him.

StiltmanFTW
Killing fodder is always easy.

Robtard
Ah yes I remember his blowing up heads, and thinking why he doesn't just to that to Reed whilst grappling him.

Reed's head would just expand?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Reed's head would just expand?

That might have made a cool scene.

DarkSaint85

He can't do it to superhuman foes?

riv6672
Can he do it to Magneto?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
Can he do it to Magneto?

Every superhuman foe that Doom has ever gone up against has never had their head exploded, so no he won't be able to do it thumb up

riv6672
Cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.