Darth Nox vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Okay, numerous matchups here:

1. Exar Kun (Pre-Amulets) vs Pre-Darth Nox (No Spirits)
2. Exar Kun (Amulets) vs Pre-Darth Nox (Two Spirits)
3. Exar Kun (Amulets) vs Darth Nox (Four Spirits)
4. Exar Kun (Amulets on Yavin) vs Darth Nox (Four Spirits)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Not sure
2. Kun
3. Kun
4. Kun

carthage
1. 50/50
2. Kun
3. Kun
4. Kun

Nephthys
1. Exar Kun
2. Kun
3. Kun
4. Kun

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What have both done pre amulets/pre spirits?

carthage
pre amulets as in Jedi Kun Nox might have a chance, imo

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What have both done pre amulets/pre spirits?

Well Nox killed a group of acolytes with no training right after landing on Korriban, defeated Khem Val (who was able to punch through a wall right afterwards), defeated a Terentatek, fought through several small armies, defeated several Sith Lords, defeated the Sith Lord Paladius with her connection to the Force severed, killed Nomar Organa (a powerful Jedi Master, said that no Sith but Nox on Alderaan could hope to beat), defeated Zash and shattered rock and caused a large explosion with her lightning.

Kun beat Sylvar and Crado, beat Vodo and blitzed some guys before they could shoot their guns.

I only went with Kun because he's more naturally powerful than Nox is. By feats pre-ghost's Nox destroys him.

Nephthys
Man, actually Nox is more impressive than I remember. I need to reread a few of these respect threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.