Zayne Carrick vs. Kanan Jarrus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Q99
Hm, good one... kinda hard to say since we only know some of Kanan... by the end of KotoR, *probably* Zayne, he did get fairly good in a fight from experience and training with Jarael and Alek.

deathslash
I'll give this to zayne. By the end of kotor, he was taking on jedi masters and sith lords with a relative level of difficulty, had limited precognition, and was much more skilled than he was at the beginning of kotor.

Q99
Against said masters he was mostly just holding them off rather than winning, but yea.

Marco1907
Zayne, for now.

deathslash
Originally posted by Q99
Against said masters he was mostly just holding them off rather than winning, but yea. that's mainly because he didn't want to kill them. When he got serious, the kid probably jumped up an entire level.

Q99
Originally posted by deathslash
that's mainly because he didn't want to kill them. When he got serious, the kid probably jumped up an entire level.

I'm pretty sure if he wasn't fighting as hard as he could, he'd be dead...

Emperordmb
Well Kanan Jarus is certainly a more appropriate opponent than ****in Barsen'thor stick out tongue

Q99
Definitely ^^ And it wouldn't surprise me if Kanan got noticeably better as the show goes on.

Kosmos Supreme
Didn't Zayne match Lucien Draay

Trocity
Zayne for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.