The where do you go to school thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

royal_jester
This thread is for people that want to describe where they go to school at. Or you can also say which school you will like to attend.

I will start off...I will be attending Glendale Community College just right down the street from my house. The school has been open for at least 40 years.

GABRIEL05
New School University New York New York
but I'm taking a semester off at a local comm college.

Hmm if I could go to any school,...UC Berkley or Southern University.

royal_jester
Wow this must not be a popular thread...laughing out loud

GABRIEL05
I got yer back kid yes

royal_jester
thx thumb up

DeNiro
i go to sheaprd high school i will be a sophmore there it is a fun school i guess i dont know what school doesnt suck

Sheepz
I'll be going to Columbia HS this year. I'm really not looking forward to it though. It has a good drama program and anime club though (yay!)

diegocala
I am just about to start the Masters program Online at The University Of Phoenix

DeNiro
masters damn way to go thats takes alot of work

KidRock
my school sucks lets leave it at that lol

drumsgirl13
The International School of Amsterdam (catchy name, isn't it? smile)
i'll be a freshman there and i've been there for about almost 2 years.
if i could go anywhere, i'd rather go to the school i'd go to if i lived where i used to live.

mechmoggy
I'm a final year degree student (part time study) at The University of Central England (UCE).

Korri
Bad Hair Day, clispin and myself all go to Lanark Grammar School smile
which is supposidly the oldest school in Britian...i think it also has he oldest Teachers in Britian too Llaughing out loudL

GroundedAgain
millitary school as of last week: got in real deep sh*t and mom enrolled me. used to be north central public school- kindergarten through 12th grade there was 63 students

fungrl515
Well, I'll be attending Longmeadow Highschool for the first time as a freshman. We're poor as heck. Even though everyone who lives in Longmeadow is rich, our town is extremely poor. So, our school is undergoing changes. There is an opening for president of the anime club, which i will join, and there might be a drama class which i might attend, depending on if there actually is one. anyway, i'm nervous. i mean, taking all honors? isn't that going to be tough?

GroundedAgain
if your school has a anime club (whatever that is) and a drama department it is rich. we have fccla with 7 members in it and that is all our clubs. we might have to git rid of it though cuz we couldn't afford heat last winter and it reached 45 below zero F

fungrl515
yeah, but you don't know the problems our town is having. it's kind of sad. anyway, i just got my first day of school schedual in the mail. the end of summer vacation is coming too fast! i don't want to go to school!

clispin
lanark grammar school opened since 17-something or other. (its on the tie) its falling to pieces and seriously need more teachers and money but not a bad wee school.

freemind
I go to school on an island in Florida

Ushgarak
Lanark Grammar school since 17 something? I doubt that, there is way older than that around! I believe it can trace its origins back to the 12th century.

I am an ex-Grammar school student as well, I went to King Edward VI Grammar school in Chelmsford which can trace its royal charter back to 1551 and its origins to at least two centuries before that; it is a serious conetender for best school in the country, has just again placed in the top ten in the school league tables and is a hundred times over-subcribed (for every person who gets in, 99 were rejected, something they continually reminded us of)

Not that it did me any good; I fell ill and had to leave before getting my decent qualifications. Doh!

mechmoggy
What about the school of life Ush, you've graduated that with honours. wink

Ushgarak
School of staying in bed, maybe.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

To have faced all the dis-appointments that life has to throw at us and still stick around to "give it another whirl", is a first class qualification from the school of life, IMO.

Ushgarak
Don't I bloody know it. I was SUPPOSED to be spending this weekend with a girl but she cancelled at the last moment. Oh... testicles to it anwyay... weekend in bed again, I suppose.

mechmoggy
Wish I could spend this weekend in bed, Mrs.MM had me go fetch a new sofa yesterday but it was too big to get into the living room. I had to take down the bloody bannister and spindles to get it in, and now I've got to re-build the bannister again!

Then tomorrow I can look forward to the gym at 7am then all day on the computer writing an assignment and preparing a presentation for Uni. Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaat. sad

Ushgarak
I want to have the fun parts of being with a woman I can have BEFORE I get to the parts when I am ordered to go get big sofas!

Well... umm... have fun... (lies down in bed)

mechmoggy
Just watch out for these women Ush, they're sneaky in ways us men cannot comprehend. She makes me nice food and wiggles her wares a bit and the next thing I know I've promised to build her a window seat when I get another free weekend.

She has some sort of power over me, I'm sure of it..... confused

Ushgarak
Yeah., but I am lonely! I wanna build window seats for women, I haven't had the chance to get bored with it all yet! I WANT to be able to get to the po9nt where I can moan about it like you!

(worships Mech's position)

Dexx
i go to the I. L. Caragiale national college. (they do mind if we call it highschool, apparently stick out tongue )
here's the web site http://www.ilcaragiale.ro/

cermiestar
surbiton high school big grin
i love my school!

mechmoggy
How very strange. confused

I usually enjoy Uni, unless they give me assignments as boring as the one I had to do today. sad

drumsgirl13
this is the last day that i'll be able to actually come on, so peace out everyone, and have fun while you still can...
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.