Hi I'm another movie fan wanting to join the crowd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

insincerus
Hi there

I'm new in the relm of cyber space and the world of chat rooms, but I do like movies particularly those of the scarey variety, and like talking about them.

ChinaNiki
Ni hao and welcome aboardbig grin

Godshinto
well then you are in the wrong place all we have here is action and comedy movies here. JK yhea there are some great horror experts here take them on in a battle of the witts in our mobie trivia forum.

must_kill_Santa
hey welcome hope u have a blast

Kes

Korri
well hello insincerus smile

insincerus
Thakyou all for your comunication, i have a question?

Have just finished watching 28 DAY LATER and although it gave a worrying view of what may happen in the face of bio-warfare it just seemed to rip off a load of other films and books (in my opinion) what do you guys think.

The story itself could be taken directly fron James Herberts '48' and alot of the scenes could be transposed from Sephen Kings 'The Stand' although a good film and a good way to fill in an hour or two it did seem to let itself down somewhat (this is only an opinion I am intersrted in what you may have to say!)

Godshinto
Well the best way to find out what people think you should discus this in the Movie Discussion Forum there is already a title with 28 Days Later there with people's views and thoughts on the film I recomend trying there. I've seen it too I agree it was just an accumilation of alot of differnt books and movies.

Kes
I personally like it . Since I've never seen nor read the movie and books your talking about cant comenet on the rip off. Thou go to the horror movies forum to discuss the film, not movie discussion wink

royal_jester
Welcome to the boards...Have funbig grinbig grinbig grin

Nefertite
Welcome!

shady1
I'm new i love eminem and collin farell hey any guys out there

Eclipse
hiness........

shady1
wazzup

shady1
[any one ou there

shady1
EDITED, WARNED

nazgulinthedark
HI! hi hi hi

dont lose your temper there shady, good way to get banned wink

Mr Parker
Hello there.

§pearhead
Yo big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.