what was The silver instrumnent in dumbledores office all about

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nahokunani
u know the one in book 5 where Harry tries to tell pro. Dumbledore about the snake attacking mr. Weasley...

.....where the two snakes came out of it ......

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

frootlooplucy
ohh yeah.... id forgoten about that... darnit now youve got me wondering!! i hope that comes up somewhere in other books!! along with the silvery spell thingy in Goblet of Fire (see my post of the same name) ok i think ill stop now im just going on and on and on about nothing.

Tonks
yah mabye it tell that it was really Voldemort who bit Mr. Weasly.?! yah and maybe it has something to do with Harry?!

Nahokunani
hmm i was thinking last night and maybe it has to do with harry and lord v. being connected or somethin'

i hope jkr tells us what it is in another book

mg16
i think she doz tell u *pulls our 5th buk* o mayb not, but ill luk on google...

Phoenix
CLOSING... WILL RE-OPEN IF PM'D WITH INTEREST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.