Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sand person no. 10
Although i'm not sure, isn't count dooku supposed to be new Sith Lord who fights Anakina and OB1 and the end, isn't he being played by Christopher Lee who is about 80 I think, wouldn't have thought that somebody 80 years old would be as flexible as a twenty something Jedi night, i've seen the Doug Chiang picture and it looks like hes got 2 lightsabres, i'd have thought he'd have trouble wielding one, let alone 2? I find it hard to believe that Dooku will be fighting, is it not possible that dooku has a sith apprentice fighting for him and he is only in league with sidious, not actually his apprentice?

OBI-WAN1

Ushgarak
Do not be fooled into thinking his age will cramp his fighting style! He is no spring chicken, to be sure, and he won't be fighting anything LIKE the others. But he is, if the rumours are true, a powerful Jedi (Sith) Master at the height of his powers, and a true sword master to boot. His style will show how steady and efficient can beat acrobatic and tricksy, so long as you are good enough at it.

OBI-WAN1

finti
which is?

sand person no. 10
if anakin is too old to learn to be a jedi, isn't dooku far to old to be learning the dark side of the force?

Ushgarak
Ah, who knows how that works? All this suggests you can turn and learn at any age. It's more an approach of philosophy than of actual learning, I would think.

King Jedi
I'm more excited abbout seeing Christopher Lee in EP2 than anything else. I've been watching some of his old films recently and this guy is scary!! He's also a brilliant actor.

I think Dooku was already using the Dark Side whilst he was a Jedi.

Ushgarak
Well, maybe. We have very little hard fact on his background.

King Jedi
There was the picture released which showed Jocasta Nu and Obi-Wan looking at the Dooku bust which was reported ages ago, but I agree -we know nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.