ur favorite junk food or meal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
what is ur guys favorite dish to dine on or what is the best junk food u like my favorite meal is a filet mingyoung from outback steak house and my fav junk food is nutty buddie bars

ChinaNiki
favorite meal: fried catfish with cornbread dressing, mac 'n' cheese, and skillet apples with sweet tea to drink from Lizard's Thicket

favorite junk food: pecan pralines from River Street Sweets in Charleston, SC

GABRIEL05
ok now THATS a meal!!! My favorite junk food is spicy cheeto's and snapple. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif that got me through so many f#cked up highshool days. My fav meal would have to be an array. Nay! A shmorgasboard of asian cuisine. Sag paneer from India, Pho soup, those many lovely side dishes from Korea...mmmmmmmm... tempura from Japan and a snapple. Gotta have a snapple.... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Rogue Jedi
my grandmas fried chicken with mashed potatoes, homemade biscuits, brown gravy, green beans and corn. i chase it with a slice of her blueberry pie.
ps: i am on a strict diet, so i hate this thread.

Tired Hiker
i love the big mac. cant help it. mint chocolate chip ice cream chaser.

Korri
Has Anyone ever tried Fried Mars Bars? i know it sounds sick but its actually really nice stick out tongue

Kes
I'm not a big fan of food (yes what am I doing in this thread??!) but
I like roasted young chicken (thats what the dictionary calls it!). I also like mashed potatos with shreded (sp) meat in them. You put in the oven and yummi big grin

As for junk food:Chocolate smile

Korri
i love chocolate..i dont know where i would be without it!! love

Kes
Indeed. Chocolate and coffee my 2 great passions big grin

bigbadbike2
Steaks of any kind, but especially Outback Steaks.

Korri
coffe makes me really hyper...rite enuff it doesnt take alot embarrasment

Kes
lol It doesnt affect me anymore.
But when I dont drink I start shaking a bit and get killer headaches. Yes I'm addicted!

Korri
lol its not hard....Caffine is terrible stuff when it comes to that

Kes
Yeh and I have been drinking for a looooooooooong time. Plus a drink a lot!

Korri
I get Dehydrated alot especially with the weather like this i find that Orange Juice is really good especially the dilutin stuff coz u dont need to buy as much u just add water happy

Kes
I drink lots of water in the summer. Orange juice just the real stuff.
Last night I went out with my friends had a coke, got really thirsty (sp) then asked for some OJ almost sick its awful. Had to stick with water messed

Korri
Yeah i like water too...i find that drinks like Ribena and Mr Juicy make me more thirsty...mibbe its the carton erm

Kes
lol

Korri
laughing

drumsgirl13
favorite meal: pasta with tomato sauce, ice water and fruit
favorite junk food: wine gums and ice cream (i can't live without ice cream)

GABRIEL05
It's actually the sugar in the water. It dehydrates you more than it replenishes wink

Korri
ohhh very smart Gabriel smart

Dexx
*burps*..pizza aaaaall the way.

Korri
Dexx> where r ur manners!! laughing out loud

diegocala
Pizza!

KidRock
chinese food!!!

Korri
oh i love chinese! sweet n sour chicken all the way!!

bigbadbike2
You need two cups of water for every cup of regular coffee just to equalze the dehydrating effect of the coffee. cool

Dexx
i drank myself in complete obliviance stick out tongue

DeNiro
hey hey when did this turn into what is ya favorite drink lol

diegocala
In that case...I choose BEER!

DeNiro
i will choose water and a coke and captain morgans rum hell yess baby

DeNiro
i will choose water and a coke with captain morgans rum hell yess baby

Kes
Damn I dont think I drink enough water for all the coffee i drink messed

KidRock
sounds like a crack addict Kes lol stick out tongue

Kes
lol Its a coffee addict smile

DeNiro
i drink 3 gallons of water a day so i am a very highdrated person but if u also eat like a pickel or sumthi it will take a gallon of water to rehighdrate u i tink

Kes
As soon as a know how much is a gallon I'll let you know wink

royal_jester
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crazy.gif Kes it sounds like you get a little crazy with your coffee laughing out loud ...just kiddingwink

Me I am a soda drinker-Pepsi and Coke all the waybig grin

I used to like beer but I got out of that because well we won't go into that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Favorite food- ANY Italian foodhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Favorite junk food-Ice Cream(French Vanilla) http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif

Tex
Umm, I love pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs, dorritos, cheetos and Little Debbi Oatmeal Cream piesbig grin

diegocala
Kes, a gallon is basically a little less than a Liter
Liter is 1.38 gallons or something to that effect

Kes
Ah. Thank you.
I drink more than a liter of water.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.