fan-fiction: Harry Potter and the Temple of Anubis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neon

Neon

The Omega

Neon
Thanks, Omega. When my hang-over has evaporated raver and I've played som EtM I'll get there! smile

Neon

The Omega
Neon> Do you mind if I copy this to my comp and make a print-out?

Neon
Not at all. More will follow later.

Neon

katzmeow
So where's the part where they run into Jack, Sam,Tilk, Jonas and Daniel?
Sorry, Temple of Anubis, very Stargate Sg-1... wink

airangel429
MORE..MORE....WHERE'S THE REST?

Smart Hermione
wow this just like reading the 6th book! good work!!!!! big grin smile big grin

mechmoggy
Hope nobody minds me moving this to the fan-fiction area.

Moving...

Captain REX
I'll let this one stay. It's actually a story, rather than a carry-on...

Smart Hermione
but it was moved just like others have been...why?

Captain REX
Because they don't belong in the Harry Potter section. The HP section is for discussion of the books and movies. As writing projects, they belong in the Fiction section, as this one is.

The others that were moved here went to the RPG section, because they were carry-ons.

airangel429
NEON......WHERE'VE YOU BEEN? THIS WAS A GREAT STORY.......NO RUSH OF COURSE

hotsauce6548
thats great! keep goin!

hotsauce6548
cum on wheres neon... keep goin!

hotsauce6548
cum on... no offence to da other people who rote harry potter fan fics but this one is the best i've read so far... you and the one made by qwerty. but hey, now that i've sed dat... maybe other people will try to make great fan fics yes

jennyanderson
Hey Neon, your writing style is just like Rowlings, but just add a bit of humour next time, and how come Cho and Ginny are in the ship? They are not in 6th year man. Anyway, your story is pretty good actually, and please, please write a part where Snape insults Sirius infront of Harry (in a secluded area so that McGonagol won't hear him) which makes Harry so mad that he does something very horrible to Snape (maybe the Cruciatus curse) but Ron and Hermione happens to be the there, and they put the memory charm on Snape, which makes him froget, but the pain remains there for several days to come.
Anyway, I really don't like that 'back flip thingy' in the pit of Harry's stomach when he sees Cho, make her disappear, and be sure to hook up Ginny with Harry.

hotsauce6548
okay jennyanderson... its neon's story... let her rite it

matchbox_dan
You spell the name: Teal'c, not Tilk

joelsef
Neon, if yur story was published as J.K. Rowling's sixth book, i would never have known that you wrote it! You're story is AWESOME! Keep it up!!

tinkerbell668
ahhh this is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep riteng i love it!!!

joelsef
c'mon neon, dont give up now. where are ya?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.