Why Didn't Boba Fett?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Byterious
Just a question for everyone.In The Empire Strikes Back when Boba Fett takes Han at the end of the movie,why doesn't he take Chewbacca at the same time?There was obviously a bounty for him as well so you would think that Boba would want both bounties.Anyone have any thoughts?

justinday15
he was probably so worried about getting han to jabba, that he forgot about chewbacca. or vader wanted to take leia and chewy with him.

Rogue Jedi
maybe he didnt have enough room on board the slave 1......should have sprung for the full size.....

Ushgarak
He was there to do a specific job and he concentrated on that, not mess around going through the hassle of restraining a Wookie for some vague bounty.

Captain REX
I imagine Han had the larger bounty on his head anyway.

Rogue Jedi
ush is right. boba concentrates on the task at hand.

CaptainInsano
"leave the princess and the wookie to me" says Darth Vader in Empire

Rogue Jedi
good point.

Rogue Jedi
"you poked me in the eye!!"
"captain insano shows no mercy."
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

Captain REX
...okay then...

yerssot
I expected wild theories of why Vader didn't allow Fett to shoot han sad

Baylin
1. Vader wanted to test the carbon freezing process.
2. Boba actually said Han was worth more to him alive.

As for the Chewie I always assumed it'd be too much hassle to take a dangerous creature like a very angry Wookie with him.

yerssot
ah, but if han was more worth to him alive; why did he aim at him then?

Rogue Jedi
how do you know he was aiming at han?

finti
I alwasy belived Boba aimed at chewie, he was the only one who was threat right then

yerssot
or shoot down han to get leia and chuwie to panick and calm down...

Ushgarak
Panic AND calm down?

finti
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
me too.... rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

yerssot
*sigh*
ment that they got upset and know that Boba is a real baddie so they would hold still and behave otherwise they would get shot too

Rogue Jedi
boba was pretty much a bad ass.

finti
Boba would never dared to shot Han, after all he was Vaders test duse for the carbon freezer. No way Boba would dare jeopardize that

Rogue Jedi
he also represented a greater bounty if presented to jabba alive.

finti
doesnt matter, the point is he wouldnt have the guts to ruin it for Vader

yerssot
if han died they could always freeze leia in

finti
unlike Louis Armstrong they didnt have "all the time in the world"

GABRIEL05
he he good one Finti. I think you are probably forgetting the REAL reason Vader wanted han alive was to lure Luke to him. My question is why go through all that trouble just to freeze Luke in some carbonite?

finti
it would be easier to handle a frozen Luke, after all Vader planned to take him to Palpy

yerssot
Luke kindly pointed that out wink

but if you wanted to lure him, why not leia? afterall, she kissed him in ANH and ESB...

Fire
deson't matter, anyone of them would have done it.

anywayz Luke kindly gave himself up to vader later in ROTJ

finti
a big difference between being force to and volunteer to

Gundark
But did ANYBODY make mention of Luke being gone the next day when they attacked the shield generator ??????!!!!!!!

NO !!!!!!!

*GRITS TEETH*

finti
meaning?

yerssot
meaning ROTJ is the worse SW movie wink

finti
no the worst SW movie is TPM followed by Aotc

yerssot
compared to ROTJ... no, not really no

finti
TPM was lousy so was AOTC

yerssot
go back in history, so was rotj!

Gundark
The only thing (besides JarJar) that frustrated me in TPM was the lack of ANY talking during the duel with Maul.

And Panaka's shitty dialogue. I really liked his character, he was a cool guy. But George gave him crappy lines.

Well then there was Sio Bibble. Should have included him up above with JarJar.

And Anakin. Ani ? Eeesh....

I think I better stop now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.