read that they are gonna make The Ring 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skule
i heard they are gonna make the ring 2 , which is a sequel and prequel in the storyline... confused

GABRIEL05
wha how? I take it you didn't like the movie eh? The japanese version has a sequel and prequel to it.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah. They are called the Ring reborn and the ring zero, or something. I don;t really know the second one.

Kes
Ring is a horror movie, so horror movie forum smile
Moving--moved

DeNiro
man that is going to be stupid now the ring was a very good movie i liked it alot scared me so it was good but how in the hell r they going to take that dumbest plot again and make it scary twice there is no way i bet it is going to suck major ass

BackFire349
the ring was over rated. the sequel will be needless as most are.

mechmoggy
I'll probably watch it though, just as I know I'll end up watch Jeepers Creepers 2 as well. I'm a sucker. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lt.Columbo
C'mon, The Ring was great, but, if they make a sequel, it'll spoil the first. Better leaving it alone.

mechmoggy
Some sequels outdo the original, Empire Strikes Back for instance.

slayer
the ring rocks! i just can't think of whats going 2 happen in ring 2

DemonicGambit
I liked the Ring, I don't think they need to do a sequel though

Anarion
If they do make a sequel and base the story on the Japanese version, there isn't going to be much of Naomi Watts in it. There'll be a new main character.

skule
i liked the Ring it was one of the scarier movies i have seen in a while. when i came out , but i read its gonna be a prequel and a sequel in the story line, i guess like a continuation of of the story then perhaps going back to how it all started, i dont know. I do know i read naomi watts was casted already for it. If i find more atricles i will post updates.

BABOON
the ring is easily one of the most over rated movies of recent times. nothing about it was even remotely scary.they probably will make a sequel becuase it'll make money,not sure why thoughsick

pablo007
Some sequels, but not in the horror genre. The fact that they make more money doesn't make 'em better. And to the guy that said it'll be a different character, that's a bad idea as well. Have any of you guys watched Final Destination 2 ? It's horrible, I have no clue how it was remotely succesfull. The Ring is extremely overrated, I mean horror ? It's extremely slow, the only thing that kinda shocked me is when you see that dead girl in the closet. I doubbt this sequel makes money without Naomi Watts.

Ushgarak
The Japanese one did.

BackFire349
ive heard by most people that the original japanese one is better then the japanese sequel.

GABRIEL05
BOO

Superman5452
oh how pretty! but realy people were actually scared by this movie??? i that it draged on and it was too green i cant stand movies with "green tint" the matrix did the same thing.

BackFire349
it was over rated. the only good part of the movie is when we'd see the faces of the dead people. they looked pretty cool.

Ushgarak
Yes, the original Japanese one IS better than its sequel. It is also better than the prequel, interesting though the prequel is.

Aragorn's girl
i loved the ring it's the scariest film i've seen since the exorcist. big up the prequel and the sequel

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ring was terrible...well i liked the closet scene but that was all. It wasn't scary at all.

SweetestSin0724
well Final Destination 2 was a great movie, and so was the ring.

slayer
yeah i agreei've got a picture of the girl in the closet for my desktop picture

BackFire349
final destination 2 was cool. but you can tell it was made by a guy who had alot of good ideas for death scenes but he couldnt incorperate them into a logical story line.

SweetestSin0724
yeah true...that movie was awesome tho..lol

Fallin Angel
i get the feeling that the 2nd isn't going to be as good as the 1st but still good .

ragesRemorse
of course there will be a sequal it made alot of money. It shouldnt be made but it will. Is there any reason to make more crap?

BackFire349
crap makes money.

johnwar1
The ring was great and the next one will be good if they explain the little girls troubled childhood and the things she did to the town where she lived

ragesRemorse
if you want detail watch RingU, its not very good but its better than americas remake. theres no need for another Ring movie i think every one got the point. ok watch a movie and die next week. I mean make another movie and what have it about some more people watching the video and figuring out another way not to die

lil bitchiness
Ring creeped me out a bit....american version was good, but japanese version is more shocking....Also, i think as there is Japanese sequal, there is gonna be American one as well...regardless if its crap or not....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.