Episode II Select #42

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

razman
Hmmm....another exciting select pic roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/04/img/42_select.jpg

Dim
It's lovely as a photo..but man, it sucks information wise. stick out tongue

Jameous Woodshire
I too am dissapointed with it. Although I think there is a clue to something from those shadows on the bottom and upper left, but it could be anything.

I long for another Fett in the rain (see sig wink ) or a charactor in action shot for the next one.

*crosses fingers*

Gundark
The shadows look like flying saucers. stick out tongue

Jameous Woodshire
I was thinking it was a POV from a sith interceptors belly maybe...

Darth Pants
It's not like if they showed us a picture of the surface of Geonasis or Kamino, or of Dooku in an action shot, we's say "well, I know what it looks like now, so I don't have to see the film". Maybe it's like an advent calendar thing, the pictures get better and better until the day, and then we get a Mars bar when Episode 2 is released!

ratcat
Or they get worse and worse. We've seen much better than this in the past... sad

Ushgarak
So what's causing the white-out effect there? Is this a pre-production shot, or is the ship being viewed through a scanner, or is it a curiosity of the planet it is at, or is that the flash of an explosion, or what?

queeq
Maybe when Padme's ship gets attacked. Maybe that's Padme's fighter.

Dim
Ah, always the optimist... wink

Jameous Woodshire
It claims itself to be an animatic. Even if it was it wouldnt have that effect on it.

I think SW.C likes to play with our heads.

I also think there have been better selects in the past. We will have to wait for more.

Dim
I could see it being an animatic...not unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.