Cannibal, the reality show!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I think it would be innovative if there was a show that consisted of a glass room with twelve people who lived in it with no food, locked for six months. You call it "Cannibal". The idea is that the last person alive wins a million dollars. Of course this person will have to eat everyone else to survive. laughing out loud

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud
It seems to me that it would be difficult to get people to volunteer for that.

Korri
What the f**k? oh my gawd!!

KidRock
im game lol jk

diegocala
I'd watch that!

ragesRemorse
thats a great idea but id rather see them skip everything and just cut right to the chase "televised exacutions" the only reason we dont have them yet is because it doesnt seem moral but you know if they did have themit would be the highest rated show for about a month untill people got bored, i believe people would stop watching just because they got bored not for any other reason so oyu would have to go back to some more inovative ideas like hikers 12 people in a plate glass room, and you know if no one eats each other within a week or two throw in a rabid wolverine i would deffaintly watch that

bigbadbike2
The glass would get bloody and after a few months you wouldn't be able to see them. It would need to be in a sealed off room (including ventilation).

DeNiro
i would watch but i dont know a tv station that would air it probly FOX lol

LilySatine
laughing That's a pretty funny idea...yet disturbing at the same time. stick out tongue

Tex
I think they already have a show like that in Brazileek!

Tired Hiker
. . . and you use prisoners. People who are on death row that are going to die anyway. A sealed room with no ventillation, a rabid wolverine, and Charles Manson as one of the contestants! Now I'd watch that. geek huh messed mobile one eye

DemonicGambit
Um...I gotta say this is a pretty disturbin' concept

bigbadbike2
If we seal off the ventilation they may die before they begin to eat each other. That idea could backfire on us.

DeNiro
haha i think BBB2 should produce the show i think it might be better he is looking at this from all angels smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.