bobba fetts face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Author Comment
darth fester
Jedi Padawan
(4/9/01 4:28:54 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All bobba fetts face
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
does anyone know if you get to see bobba fetts face in episode 2

JediOasis
Jedi Knight
(4/9/01 9:06:37 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: bobba fetts face
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think so, but only as a child.
"Are you feeling stupid? I know I am,"-Homer J. Simpson

Darth Pants
Jedi Padawan
(4/9/01 10:47:42 pm)
Yeah, he's in a couple of Select pictures as I can remember. Normal looking kid with long brown hair. Is he going to be in Episode 3, or will the turbulent events of Episode 2 be enough set up for his role in the original trilogy? He would probably only be a kid still though, and the prospects of "Boba, The Teenage Bounty Hunter" don't sound that interesting to me. Don't get any ideas, Sky One.

Raz
Jedi Council Member
(4/9/01 11:46:22 pm)
Heres what Boba looks like in Ep2:

Hes the one on the right.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/08/img/select.jpg

Darth Ninja
Is that Jango Fett next to young Boba Fett?

ratcat
It wopuld appear so, but that is yet to get official confirmation on the name.

razman
Why do you think LucasFilm aren't confirming 'Jango Fett'?

Its not really a spoiler, is it?

ratcat
That has been bugging me. What if that name is just one big mis-information campaign? laughing out loud

jellabon
Look what the official site have on their Episode 2 page!!!

The moment where Anakin and Amidala kiss!

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/img/right_character.jpg

Dim
Yeah..I saw that..It's kinda nice that they chose that graphic. Brings Ep2 back to Anakin and Padme...forget the clones and Kamino and the Club....

As for Jango.. That WOULD be kinda funny if it did turn out to be misinformation.

Darth Ninja
It would be nice if we could see young Boba Fett in the photo instead of a blank square.

queeq
IF, IF, IF. Too many ifs.

Darth Ninja
What are you talking about? Dim posted a photo of young Boba Fett sitting next to Jango Fett. I saw the photo once and evertime since then I see is a blank white square. Why was the photo taken away? Where can I find it on the net?

queeq
Check it out here. It was a Slect Pic, still there, with young Boba and all. No mystery.
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/02/select20010222.html

Ushgarak
Well, you know my opinions on the credibility of most rumours...

Dim
They're not worth the time you take to read them...

queeq
But they're sooooooo funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.