Anakin & Padme Pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lyn
I found this picture while searching for something to use as my signature thingy...I think it's like a fan art thing but I just wanted to know what everyone else thought. Padme's wearing something not seen in the other films and doesnt look in very good shape... sad

Captain REX
Yeah, it's fan art. Good fan art, though. wink

LanceWindu
Yeah, one reason is, Anakin's hair isn't anything like what it is in Ep 3.

Two, anyone can edit a body and put a new head on it and add some wounds to that head.

Captain REX
I think that's how Hayden wears his hair...

Lyn
Thanks for replying people...yeah I've noticed it once before, about a week after I saw Ep2 so I was just a little bit curious. I thought it was fan art, thanks...
It is pretty good, huh Captain Rex happy

Rogue Jedi
good pic, lyn. thumb up

Lyn
Thanx RJ....
I was worried I'd post it wondering what it was and then everyone would have a go at me, like saying they'd seen it before or something... happy

Rogue Jedi
post all you want....that is your right.

Lyn
Thanx RJ... thumb up

Member.
heh, good pic.

mknight666
I want to see more SWIII fan art as that seems to be more SWII timeline. Although, it was a good made pic...

Lyn
Thanx everyone...I found it by accident so maybe you should try searching Ep3 on a search engine, like Google or something...hope you find stuff mknight.

Rogue Jedi
i have rarely met a female star wars fan, so it is great to read your posts, lyn....keep it up!!!!!!

Lyn
There must be heaps of us, somewhere....how about Princess_Leia & Julie.... wink
I'm glad you like reading my posts, especially since I ramble a lot in them. It's good to be able to talk to other people who like SW just as much as I do!!

Lyn
This doesnt really fit under my heading but I found these as well and just wanted to post them. Everyone else has such good Ep3 fan art posters, I felt left out... stick out tongue

Lyn
Here's another one... smile

Captain REX
I like the one of Anakin and Obi-Wan dueling.

Member.
ok i guess.

Rogue Jedi
bitchin'

Lyn
laughing Thanks RJ, Member, Rex...sorry they're not that good, I just have so much fun searching for them!!

Member.
well, at least your trying.

x-men
hasnt any got any pictures of padme and anakin in there clone wars suite

Lyn
Thanx Member...
Clone Wars suite?? Sorry don't get you there x-men...

Rogue Jedi
its right next door to the honeymoon suite, lyn..... laughing out loud

Lyn
laughing Ohhhhhhhhhh...of course!!

hollaback girl
This is really gonna be a tear-jerker ending.

GCG
i see i see in the future..............this thread is going to get closed.

is there a particular reason for such a belated post ?

Killua
I really liked the 1st one , Anakin with Padme in his arms , despite his hair etc , it wouldve been a great and very sad scene !!! sad

tlbauerle
Here is a desktop version of this image...the artist also did a poster version, but I can't find it on my drive anymore. She did this pic about two years before EpII came out...it was one of the first, and best Hayden / Anakin pics ever done.

http://img60.exs.cx/img60/7893/d5jepisodeiiconceptn.th.jpg

.:Space Opera:.
these look good, might as well post em in the artwork thread though...wink

Jedi Priestess
actually how did this year old thread even get dragged back to the front page? Asking for a closure.

.:Space Opera:.
i dont know why people search back fifty pages
\

cornponious
Nevertheless, JP, let's welcome hollaback girl to the board. Obviously a new member.

corn

Lyn
I had completely forgotten about this thread and I started it! laughing

musashi_sw
NO true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.