is it true...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uber123
THAT HERMIONE AND DRACO(or) HARRY ARE GOING OUT?!?!?!?!!??IN REAL LIFE?!?!?!

Tonks
im not surr.

uber123
awwwwwwww!!!!

Fallin Angel
Well i did here that harry was going out with one of the cast members , so i could be .

mg16
hmmmm, that would b interesting

Member.
probably

iluvharrypotter
No, I don't think so, there are so many rumours are floating around

gregmss
it is a shit movie
My phone number is 0208-878-2491
ask for jim

unibrow
and this movie's gonna make our lives complete cuz terrance and philip are sweet (super sweet) thank god we live in this quiet ... redneck whitetrash....USA...sorry couldnt help it

BabyT
How did this start out asbout Em & Dan and Dan and Tom to Redneck whitetrash???

Smart Hermione
There are so many rumours that Em is going out with one of the guys. BUT i don't think Tom would go out with Em for some reason...shes like 3 years younger than him...... And as for em and dan well if they are and they broke up... things would be awkward between em don't ya think?

BabyT
maybe they didnt think about that...and for some reason I don't think Tom and her would date...I don't know why though

uber123
well...if dan is going out with Emma Watson, i'm going to have to kill him to get her..they are just main characters who work for the plays not to chill out and date...do you guys live in england?

b-ball_chick
....no reallly at the beginnin of da series they did emma n dan cuz dan had a major crush on her but now they broke up n rumor has it dat shes goin wid rupert, anywayz u can neva noe da truth until u ask them! so im not sure stick out tongue

daeri
What the hell do I have to do with your phonenumber... their all kinds of crazy people on the internet that all can read your phonenumber now.. some even can track you.. so.. can someone please removes his or her phone number?

PrefectRonnykin
Dork i agree with daeri you've got some problems putting that on the internet even if it isn't yours truly

PrefectRonnykin
smokin' you high or somtin wacko

azyne
NO EMMA'S NOT GOING OUT WITH ANYONE!! Haven't you seen the article? "I can't picture myself going out with either one of them." (She's talking about Rupert and Dan.) "They're like brothers to me...or sisters, I don't know."

As for Tom, it is sort of a big age gap. Tom said he finds Emma a "nice, attractive young girl" but I doubt any of them would ever date each other.

Uber, DON'T call them Harry and Hermione when they're actually Daniel and Emma!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.