Who is your LEAST favorite character/actor from a movie??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

billyboyd4ever
so...is there like a character from a movie, or a certain actor that you could just strangle??? well here's the place to get it all out smile

ChinaNiki
I absolutely detested Jerry Maguire. I loved Cuba Gooding and Regina King's characters, but Jerry Maguire just pissed me off.

Tired Hiker
I hate that chick, Raven. I don't know if she's in any movie or in any scene in a movie but if she is then that's the one that is my least favorite. She gives me the heebeejeebees. messed

nemo
i hate the guy fron shallow hal.
urggggg i wish i could get my hands on his throat.

chica16
i hate J.LO... ugh..... but it sounds like gigli's a big hit... HAHAHAHAHAH

Lt.Columbo
Harry Potter, I could kill Harry Potter!

Pirates_lass
aragon and arwen in the lotr movies!!!

chica16
what???????? i can understand arwen but why aragorn?????? are you insane????????

GABRIEL05
Man, four words, four syllables infinite loathing: Jar Jar Crack Binge

Celsius
ANYTHING or ANYONE in a soap opera.

Princess_Leia
Orlando Bloom as Legolas. I know no one will understand as everyone seems to love him but I really hate him! He gets so much glory that he doesn't deserve and he doesn't really do much, people only like him cause they think he's hot (which I disagree with but whatever). He really irrates the hell outta me, why should he get so much glory for shooting some orcs when people like Aragorn lead the whole freakin battle?!!! It's cause his looks and I don't like people who get all the praise when (I feel) they don't deserve it.

billyboyd4ever
i can't stand jar jar binx (sp?) from star wars...his voice annoys the crud out of me...

chica16
yeah jar jar binks better die a slow.... painful.... death in ep. III

billyboyd4ever
haha yes i strongly agree

Pirates_lass
aragon is sooooooo aragant!!

Princess_Leia
Why is he arrogant? I mean in the first movie he was doubting himself and afraid he'd mess up and let everyone down. That doesn't sound like an arrogant person to me. So can u explain why u think this? I just wanted to know.

freak_show
Jar Jar is da bomb, don't playa hate.

I can't stand that chick that stars in the scary movies. the wayans are great but she is horrible.

T-1000
Billy Boyd.

Oh man, he is so friggin annoying...
(just kidding, hehe).

DeNiro
the women from the movie the hours that movie suck big major ass i even made a thread about how bad it was

billyboyd4ever
o my freakin gosh are you serious or are messing w/my head sad

Kes
Any character Gweneth Paltrow plays, any character Julia Robert plays.

These are the only ones I can think of right now.

billyboyd4ever
why????

johnnys#1 fan
I cant stand Tom Cruise I don't know I why I just can't stand him!

but I can stand Johnny Depp OMG! hes HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand all the hype over any character in any movie, this pirates of the carribean thing is going to far. It seems every user on this whole forum has their username made after one of the characters.

Kes
I dont like them. Dont like what they do and think they are totally overated!
Specially in the Oscar department messed

Kes
Yeh before it was the matrix, now its POTC.
I'm probably going to hate that movie because of all the fuss around it!

lukeyduckey
Cariie Anne Moss in The Matrix. She just pissed me off

Keith_Ollies
I think Adam Sandler is awesome, but does anyone in the world not find his voice irritating as hell in little nicky! That has to be the most annoying voice in movie history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.