oscar winner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gregmss
who thoght that the oscar winner chicago kicked ass Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pirates_lass
my ass wasnt kicked when i saw it messed

chica16
LOTR was waaaaaaaaaay better than chicago man... chicago was a joke

billyboyd4ever
yea lotr all the way!!!

billyboyd4ever
...stupid oscar people... mad

fini
Chicago was good, had good songs ( too many years of watching indian movies are taking there toll on me)

BUT OH hell, LOTR RULES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gregmss
my god pirate lass yoe are so funny I mean u r so original do u rite your own material

Kes
When are you guys going to see that LOTR is 1 movie split into 3! The academy would never give an Oscar to a movie that is incomplete! Maybe next year because this is the last but I kinda doubt it. Only if the other movies suck!

chica16
so!!! who cares if it's incomplete it's still WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better than those other crap movies.... a beautiful mind??? are we kidding ourselves??????? if that freakin horse movie seabiscuit or somethin like that wins this year i'll be mad

billyboyd4ever
yea and like chicago??? i mean it was an ok movie but it wasnt best picture!!!! mad

gregmss
chicago had everything comedy music drama romance sex tension what more do u want but south park was well good and that had practically the same things and was up for an oscar

Kes
It wasn't way better! Different..yes.
But a movie that leaves you hanging!
A lot of stuff is considered and just because you are a huge fan...and OMG Orlando BLoom is so hot! Please!
There was a lot missing from the 1st. And the 2nd has good effects but kinda broken because its the middle.You have to consider ppl that have not read the books!

silentfaf
Well said Kes

gregmss
kes what about back to the future that was in 3 part and that was well good

Kes
Don't recall that winning an Oscar. Star wars would have been a better exemple (thou it doesnt have an Oscar either) the story is continuos. The 1st (Back to the future) is good and could have ended like that. So could have the 2nd. Its not one movie divided in 3, they just decided to make 3movies.

gregmss
the 3rd one was bullshit though

Kes
In the back to the future triology? I like the 1st, the 2nd starts well but it gets boring and the 3rd sucks messed

mah
No no no, the next Oscar award will see Return of the King receiving an inane amount of awards. I'm betting it'll beat the record of 11 oscars. They'll give that one all the praise the trilogy together deserves.

Sheepz
Um....Chicago deserved best picture....Please don't kill me

Kes
lol Maybe they'll give it to this one for the other 2 but I kinda doubt it.

mah
Oh im 99% sure of it.
I'm betting on 10 or more awards...wanna put some money on it? big grin

gregmss
yeah i agree with kes

Kes
lol No.I can only guess when the presenter walks on stage big grin

gregmss
i agree again with kes by the by do u like my pirates of the caribbean thread

Kes
Is that for me?

gregmss
yes

Kes
Well I have to check all the threads I guess the POTC threads make me feel like answering, particulary (sp) when they turn into JD threads messed
Why?

gregmss
sorry

Kes
why?blink

Sparrows Angel
I thought Chicago was a piece of crap it was soooooooooo boring when i went to see it I almost fell asleep like 15 minutes into it!!I havent seen the South Park movie yet and Finding Nemo was ok but in my opinion LOTR surely wins!!

gregmss
because of pirates of the caribbean

Kes
Oh thanks messed

Ushgarak
The common perception is indeed that ROTK will receive the Lord of the Rings oscars on behalf of the whole trilogy- the Academy would dislike having to give what is basically one big film awards three years in a row.

lukeyduckey
Havnt seen Chicago, havnt seen finding Nemo.
South Park is funny (who cares its children jokes) but an oscar for it??
So it has to be lord of the rings

gregmss
what do people think will be the next oscar movie

billyboyd4ever
ROTK!!!!

enya
deffo agree i havent read da book or known any spoilers all i have seen is da traila and the sneak prev on ttt dvd (and i dont want to know any more) and i know dat it iz going to kick ass

LOTRs foreva

Lord Soth
I couldn't agree more. I have always said that they would give the Oscar to RotK just to honor it as a trilogy. Likely it'll win Best Orignial Score, Best Director, Best Visual Effects, etc, etc. in Feb.

vvvrulz
Yeah, ROTK, but the oscars never seem to fail in presenting the oscar to some pathetically dull drama.

billyboyd4ever
chicago wasnt a pathetically dull drama...it was a pathetically unworthy, dumb musical...and i love muscials...

Lord Soth
I hate musicals, which made Chicago all the less deserving

gregmss
dude i made this thread if your going to badmouth chicago then leave

Lord Soth
The entire purpose of a forum is to express one's opinions, so therefore, I can comment on how bad Chicago sux until Ragnarok for all I care, and you couldn't do spit about it.

Kes
gregmss> Soth is right, he can trash the movie as much as he wants.

Now lets move on.

cgtuna21
LOTR baby. It's ten times better than all of those besides finding nemo. LOTR was 5 times better than finding nemo....lol

Lord Soth
^true

cgtuna21
"So do all to live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." Gandalf the Grey

"Indeed. I can avoid being seen if i wish, but to dissappear entirely, that is a rare gift." Aragorn

"My name.........is Neo." Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.