Harry potter 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
the Harry potter 4 movie is only gonna be one film made. And its gonna be 2 and a half hours long!!!!! Its so stupid. How r they gonna fit all the stuff that happens into 2 and a half hours?! http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/tv_film/newsid_3151000/3151231.stm sad

charmaine
no theve decided to just do as one now itds going to be 2 and a half hours long lol

crazy_rock_chic
Thats not good! Thats baaad!!!! Wat will the mars ppl think? alien

starlitegrl
only 2 and 1/2 hours????????????????what r they thinkin?????????????they can't do this to me........ no

starlitegrl
oh well....i hope that the POA is gonna be worth watchin.

snlovergirl
hopefully they will reconsider and make it at least 3 hours. and they better keep the same cast!

Member.
it's not up to them, it's up to the actors.

frootlooplucy
what???????? thats CRAZY!! how will everything fit into it? itll probably be ruined now, hmph.sad

BOPRecruit 16
WHAT?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE! WHAT A DISGRACE TO MAKE MOVIE 4 JUST ONE MOVIE! ARGH!

Fallin Angel
I agree this is , they should make it longer .

BabyT
uhm...will you please explain...I think that if your gonna make a movie it should be for one movie sad embarrasment

Danistar
I agree it should be longer!!!!!!!!

BabyT
is someone gonna explain for me?? or am I gonna be left in the clouds

LaLaOrange
4 should definately be 2 movies. hopefully it won't be a huge disappointment. And by the way Daniel Radcliff is getting kinda hot.

xopenx
they should make it two tapes long! like titanic.haha

xopenx
haha tom felton is hotter

CaptainInsano
My concern is that they are not gonna make all the mvies because by the time the last book comes out it won't be as popular anymore. I think they made a big mistake by making the movies as early as they did. If they had waited till all the books were out they could have signed the actors for a 7 movie contract making it a much better expierience but NO they had to try and compete w/ lotr which they are getting there sorry asses kicked

BOPRecruit 16
since the harry potter movies are so limited to a huge kid audience, they have to cut a lot of material out or change it to make the movie shorter in which disappointing the adult and teen viewers. with book 4 being so long, imagine how badly they can ruin it by making it one movie! argh!

BOPRecruit 16
with the last two matrix movies, it was supposed to be one movie but was too long and had to be split into two movies.

BabyT
oh...thank you BOPRecruit 16

BOPRecruit 16
where did that dancing elephant come from?

BabyT
i dunno...I found it on some site a long time ago

krassin
omg u people should relax,they arent going to leave out anything major,
plus ull porbably get those extra hours u want on some spacial dvd set with bunch of doucmentaries and stuf,so you will get enough of the radcliff kid
and im sure the movie willl still be pretty good...and i dont think u were right when you said for all the books to come out,and then make the movie

BOPRecruit 16
i don't really like those doc'q's all that much!

Fallin Angel
we will just have to wait till the movie comes , then we'll find out if it is long or not

BOPRecruit 16
alas, yes we do. blast the infernal wait!

Fallin Angel
LOL yea i know what u mean , i hate waiting

krassin
u think there will be more books after book 7?
cuz thats when jk's contract ends,and she alredy stinking ritch

krassin
cuz after book 7 wut r u gona read while waiting for the movies
big grin

BOPRecruit 16
rowling is not going beyond book 7, she wants to move on from this series. *as sad as that is to hear!*

krassin
i wonder what she will be writing after hp

BOPRecruit 16
maybe something that has to do with time traveling! i dunno.

krassin
where did u get that from wacko

BOPRecruit 16
i was just being random. kind of got my lxg fic on the brain.

krassin
wiered

BOPRecruit 16
if you think i'm weird, you haven't seen the worst.

krassin
wow u actualy like the movie the otsiders?
to wang foo thx for evrythin was a cool movie though

krassin
the outsiders book is beter than the movie...

krassin
the movie sux

BOPRecruit 16
i like the movie in some ways, but i love reading the book again more so. although the guy who played ponyboy and younger tom and rob were hot!

krassin
i guess...

crazy_c
I think jk will write more books aboot magic and stuff but not about harry potter

silver_tears
i doubt she will the harry potter books are wat she is loved for and if she writes others they may not live up to harry potter stick out tongue

krassin
maybe is like again about the magic world,but some alse's adventure,sum1 who doesnt go to school anymore..

crazy_c
She said shes gonna write books under a different name i think

Becky_banana
Maybe, but i dont think anything else she writes could live up to Harry Potter

Ezkamo
yeh i agree...i still cannot believe TWO MOOFIES!! i dont like that, because they r gonna cut out all the nice biiiiiiiiits! arrrrg!

oh well. guess we just have to wait and see. *shrugs shoulders* wait! what am i saying!? EZKAMO DOES NOT WAIT!!!!! arrrrrrrrrg! *runs away, with arms going everywhere....* u guys reakon im over reacting?

hmmmmmmmm............

crazy_c
mebbe just a little eek! the movies arent that bad. altho they arent that great either. sad mahhhh!!!!

crazy_c
I just read on www.darkmark.com that harry potter 4 mite b a 4 hour film. Ahhh all theses rumours confusing me oh well.

Ezkamo
man! they sure are!!! ok ok. so what "rumours" do have atm?

maybe we should list them...anyone care too? stick out tongue

starprincess366
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHH they killed sirius, they killed sirius HOW COULD SHE! ow sory bout that. i agree with cray rck chick, what will the little green people think? they are going to ruin it! book 4 is my fav! how could they take a huge book and make it only 2 1/2 hours! look at lord of the rings! movie 1 was a 2 1/2 hour film, book 4 is atleast 3 times longer. they better not take out the quidditch world cup scene, or winky getting sacked, or the triwizard, or harry sneaking naked in the prefects bathroom, or getting causght in the middle of the night , or the third task, or voldemort retuning to pwer, or the duel and priri incantartum, or his dream in the beginning of the god damed book, or..... the list goes on and on and on.

starprincess366
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH inm going crazy, that stupid person who plays harry won't be around for the 6th and 7th movies because he will be to old. who the hell cares! how many black haired, green eyed,scrawny, uk boys are out there ? rip, tear, kill!

crazy_c
I'd say Dan wont be too old for the 6th and 7th movies, I mean Tom Feltons 16 playen a 13 year old.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah but he doesnt look really old i dont no i recon he wont do all da movies

crazy_c
Hope they all do all de movies it wouldnt be the same

starlitegrl
i heard they r gonna make the 5th movie in 2007 can u believe that??????the actors are gonna be like 18-19 yrs old.....ARGHHHHHHHHH..i hope they don't replace them

DC Sirius Black
OMG!!!!! HOWR THEY GONNA FIT THE TRIWIZARD THING INTO IT AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF IN?????? ITS GONNA TAKE AT LEAST AN HOUR TO GET TO THE PPL THAT R ANNOUNCED FOR THE TRIWIZARD CUP!!!!!!

DC Sirius Black
mad mad mad mad thumb down thumb down What the f**k? What the f**k?

Smart Hermione
ahhh book 5 movie is supposed to be in 2005 when book 6 will be released and i heard that they are gunna make 4hour movie witha interval in the middle or something like that! and i agree with Crazy C theses rumours are killing me and getting ANNOYING!

crazy_c
Yup i KNOW!!!!!! Why cant they give us facts!?

Ezkamo
xactly! i def agree! hang on, hang on. dude...2005!!! ill be grey by then! (wait..maybe not...) but u know what i mean! arrrrgh! miffed

crazy_c
Actually i dont think it matters if they'll be 18 and 19 cos a lot of them look a bit younger than they actually are

belldandy

belldandy
i dont think that... when or if they change tha characters, people like it...
it would be weard to see other faces, dont ya think?? huh

crazy_c
Yeh it wud be queer

plenTpak52
Because the majority of that book is unneccesary details that JK Rowling is pulling out of her ass

Ezkamo
uh. did she? really? wow....wish i could do that....lol laughing out loud

crazy_c
Well i find those "unneccesary details" neccesary yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.