First there was favorite musician, then favorite quotes, now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
FAVORITE MUSICIAN STORIES

I can't think of any right now, but feel free to post yours

ragesRemorse
phil collins said that his inspiration for the song "in the air tonight" was he was at a hotel over looking from his balcony someone was drowning and the police were there and they let the guy drown

ChinaNiki
the lead singer of Jane's Addiction helped raise money to free some slaves in Africa....and yes there still is slavery in Africa

Killer
to many.. i can't think

GABRIEL05
Yeah "fairer skinned" descendents of Arabs enslave darker skinned native Africans. Whats funny, and funny as in queer, is although they are Muslim they use the same excuses the white Christians used to enslave Africans back in the day, that all came from Noah, and the curse on Ham. OK anthropology over. Any wayz musician stories keep em comin'

drumsgirl13
Beyonce's song "crazy in love" was orginally from them old songs in the 50's (hence the horns, the notes, etc.) and she loved it, so she kept saying "i'm crazy in love with that music" so that's how she got the idea of the song.

wicker_man
Dave Grohl (from The Foo Fighters) was at a festival and one of the other bands playing were The White Stripes,as a joke Dave dressed up as Meg White from The White Stripes (hair and all) and started drumming for them.

Also to do with Mr Grohl was when The Foo's and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers were touring together and Dave and Co decided to play a practical joke on the Peppers by rigging some slime over Chad Smiths (The Peppers Drummer) drum kit as he was playing they released it all over him,in the true professional that he is he kept playing never once batting an eyelid.

GABRIEL05
I RESSURERECT YE

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Listen to the song by Tupac and Phil Collins: In the Air Tonight. It's a really great song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.