Crazy-Awesome helicopter chase in revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

revolution_man
keanu reeves said in a recent interview that there is a 15 minute low-altitude helicopter chase.... joel silver also said that there is a 15 minute sequence that is so complex and amazing that it will blow your ******* minds! im guessing its the same scene they are talking about....has anyone heard more details on this chase scene? i like it because it sounds original...and plus that shows that those stupid spoilers we have been reading are fasle because i haven't read once about a helicopter chase.... big grin

nickjs21
all i can add is that i read that in entertainment weekly just a couple of hours ago. and yes, keanu reeves was the one who said it.

that sounds pretty conclusive to me.

Korri
oh kewl big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah now that you mention it i remember ages ago reading about this helicopter chase that took 3 wks/mths (i can't remember which, probably weeks) to film and it was only 15 mins long. When i saw m2 i thought maybe tthey had made a mistake and it was a car chase not a helicopter chase. M3 is going 2 rock!

nickjs21
only fifteen minutes? keep in mind that the entire lobby scene is only, like, two and a half minutes long.

can't wait.

Verity
Actually I think they stated the whole freeway scene was 20 min long......But for any of u who r doubtful.....I posted the article where Keanu spoke of that being included on the EW article in this forum....Keanu talking is the only good thing in there tho!!!! stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
NOTE: When I said only i meant all that time for something so short and that means that if it takes along time to make something so short it is usually good

SpikeSpiegel
Wait a sec none of the "inside sources" have mentioned the helicopter chase. So, that means they can't be right, wahoo!

revolution_man
thats exactly what i thought!!!!! i give them credit for making up those well written and actually thought-provoking stories...but i am so glad that they are wrong!

jiggaman8604
Thats what they said about the freeway scene =( easily the most disapointing moment of my life...if you want a better freeway scene, see bad boys 2

icon
what do you mean spoilers you've been reading? I started reading one but couldnt watch it cuz i would hate myself to ruin the suspense. although, the suspense is killing me too. im "stuck between two worlds" if you catch my drift

JediHDM
i would have to say that, nine times out of ten, make that 99 times out of 100, is a spoiler actually true, because there are many people out there who would take their own ideas, albeit fartetched, and say they have inside sources in order to get other people to believe them.

Oh, and, my school has been able to get, i guess the film, of Reloaded, to show to the students, so they are showing the trailer for two and three, and, the scene with trinity and the Mero is there, and the Mero says something like "You wouldn't die for him" and Trin says " you really think so", or you wanna bet, or something like that. Anyway, the point is that i didn't realize they had shot scenes for Revolutions that early, cause it was the trailer for 2 and three, which came out b4 two in the theaters.

Sifer
This is what is said:

Mero: Are you willing to die for this man?
Trinity: You better believe it!

This was on the original Superbowl trailer which was released last year if I remember correctly. Oh and both Reloaded and Revolutions were shot at exactly the same time. Much like LOTR with the exception LOTR is 3 movies and bigger.

Fire
well a helicopter chase could be fun

Dexx
guess no pics erm

theprophecy123
hopefully see the helicopter chase on next trailer out or photo updates smile

Fire
yea that'd be cool

JediHDM
Thanks Sifer, i wasn't sure which one it was, and i didn't know they did both at the same time.

Sifer
Indeed, you can download the Superbowl trailer at the official site. Here is a link if you can't be arsed typing it in:

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_cmp/trailer2_qt.html

Trinity actually says something before the Mero does:

Trinity: You give me, Neo or we all die right here, right now.
Mero: You are willing to die for this man?
Trinity: Believe it.

Good trailer, just watched it again cause I hadn't seen it in a while big grin

JediHDM
yeah, i need to download it. Thanks again.

Korri
thanx sifer!!! big grin

-=Urot=-
Man I can't wait till Nov! big grin

Helicopter chase = Awsome!

Fire
thx mate

Korri
eek! kewl kewl kewl!!! eek!

theprophecy123
apparently the second trailer will begin to air on september 12th cool

Korri
ohhh cant wait!!

theprophecy123
helicopter chase really close to the ground, the most complicated action sequence ever big grin

Korri
eek!

revolution_man
how can u be dissapointed by the highway chase scene?!!!!!!! do u realize how complex that scene was? plus it was just plain awesome....i cant wait for a helicopter chase!

JediHDM
yeah, i thought the highway chase scene was, absolutely...amazing. Especially the end, when the two semis are crashing into each other, and Morpheus is like "Neo, if you can hear me, now would be a good time to show up" or whatever. It was GREAT!!!!

theprophecy123
aparently this helicopter chase is the 14 minute CLIMAX (must happen in the matrix)
they said the freeway chase was the 17 minute climax, but the critics only saw up to there not to reveal anything wink

sargoth7
any confirmation?

revolution_man
september 12th! really? it could be the trailer for the reloaded dvd....

theprophecy123
nothing official
http://www.members.aol.com/skorchedzero/revolutions.html
i heard on another site it will start to show in cinemas for another WB film
this maybe be the 'theatrical' trailer and there shouldnt be much difference, hopefully theyl peek a glimpse of the helicopter chase as they did spend $40 million on it

59 DAYS (UK) and counting

burlyman
MATCHSTICK MEN is the WB film that opens on september 12th so it should show with that
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

revolution_man
cool! first of all it will have the revolutions trailer and second of all, it looks like a good movie! ill be there!

Korri
burlyman> nice sig btw wink

sargoth7
once upon a time in mexico is also slated for sep. 12 release

burlyman
my prophecy123 account aint wurkin sad

Korri
awwww *hugs*

burlyman
the burly man was what the film was code named when in production in australia smile

Korri
kewl smile

revolution_man
i thought it was nicknamed the "burly brawl"

burlyman
thats the name of the neo vs smiths scene

Vim
Speaking of spoilers, nothing about Neo frying squiddies ever got out, it shocked the hell out of everybody! The same with the end of revolutions!

Korri
ohhhh maybe!! i sure hope so

tshirt

VenomVA
I don't really care about new stuff in the trailer, I just want to see it on the BIG SCRREN big grin big grin big grin

Korri
me too its a long wait though sad....well it is to me

-=Urot=-
Korri just think the W. Bros tossed us a bone by releasing both movies with in six months time of each other.

Not like Mr. Lucas. He destroyed the Star Wars Franchise, and made us wait almost a year and a half between films. To make matters worse, they all turned out to be utter crap imho!

Korri
i know but im no good at waiting

-=Urot=-
ok. Nov 5th will be here b4 u no it!

Korri
big grin

burlyman
we will see it first in the uk big grin
perhaps by aprox 5 hours, i dont know my timezones stick out tongue

Korri
woho!!! i cant wait!! *korri does her happy dance* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

Sifer
Actually, I have heard from a few cinemas that it is only gonna be released on the 7th over here. If that is so - I will ****in' bomb whoever invented specific dates for things to be released such as Media (Music, DVDs) = Monday. Games = Friday. Cinema = Thursday. What a crock of shit!

Korri
ahhh 7th? no cant cope must c A.S.A.P noooooooooooooo!!!!!

SpikeSpiegel
It better be 5th caus that's a wednesday and wednesday's are my 1/2 day at college so i can just jump on the bus and stay on till the cinema, it better be the 5th or else some one (i'll decide who l8r) is goin 2 pay

Korri
these damn ppl can never make their minds up!!!

SpikeSpiegel
They'ld better make it the 5th
*shakes fist*

Korri
it has to be the 5th because it says so on the Rev poster

and btw Reloaded comes out on the 10th here in the UK smile

SpikeSpiegel
I know that big grin evil face

Korri
ya its just some ppl think the 14th

burlyman
on the 10th!! mad
surely there will be 'advance screenings'

and it was suposed to come out on the same day in the most important countrys i think the UK would be the 2nd
probably a) to cut down illegal trafficing of it on p2p and b) not to spoil the ending!

JediHDM
I'm sure that it comes out the fifth. yes
Although i hope they have late night Tuesday showings, cause Wednesday is my lab day, so i'm not free all day.

Sifer
No it is not the 10th in the UK. That would not coincide with release standards. They do not release films in the cinema on a Monday. That is reserved for DVD, Video and music releases.

SpikeSpiegel
No, Reloaded is comindg out on dvd on the 10th

Sifer
Bah, I assumed it was a spelling mistake (Reloaded instead of Revolutions) because all of us were discussing the Revo release date smile

10th it is for the DVD smile
7th it is for Revolutions.

GABRIEL05
All you royal subjects should come to the states on the 5th. You could watch the movie with us Yanks, and we could all get $#!*faced afterwards. It would be a grand ol' time

burlyman
thank 4 the invitation embarrasment

may come out on the 5th at warner village or something mad

ladytwin1
yeah, i hope it does come out on the5th at warner village

burlyman
but i live in a little town and warner village is so far sad

SpikeSpiegel
Wait with the reloaded dvd in america it supposedly comes out on the 13 so that would be
10-13-03 which if we look at it another way is
101 303

Korri
the 7th? no way that sucks A$$!!! mad

SpikeSpiegel
I hope there r previews on the 5th

Korri
it has to be the 5th otherwise i will go insane!!

SpikeSpiegel
it'll be so easy for me to see it if it's the fifth, the seventh would be trickier and i would probably have to wait until the eigthth

Korri
i have exams starting then so it will be hell!!

SpikeSpiegel
what you're mocks?

Korri
prelims

SpikeSpiegel
damn ive got exams then 2, my 'just to see how you're doing at college' exams.

Korri
that sucks a$$ huh? how inconvenient

do u think if i go to my guidance teacher and say that i cant do the exams....revolutions is more important he will let me off?? laughing out loud

JediHDM
That has about as much chance of happening as Neo not being the One, CYpher returning, and Morpheus becoming a wheat farmer.

Korri
wheat farmer? laughing out loud

JediHDM
Did you read "The Miller's Tale"?

GABRIEL05
freaky http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scared.gif

burlyman
what about rev orig coming out on THE 7TH

Korri
no it has to be the 5th they cant say that and then lewt us down like that its not exactly very fair

burlyman
what i ment was the 7thwink

its september 12th tomorrow!! but matchstick men doesnt come out here for a bit yet

Korri
ok

burlyman
guys in america please see matchstick men stick out tongue
and tell us about the new trailer (if it is new) smile

Korri
hmmm

burlyman
yes ive got a day off on the 7th big grin but at my local odeon 15s dont show till evening! so i may travel to warner village!smile

Sifer
I really couldn't give 2 shits if I have an exam or whatever on the day of release because I am still gonna go big grin

burlyman
laughing

VenomVA
laughing out loud

Nothing will stop me from seeing Revolutions on OPENING DAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.