What r ur fav quotes u use

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok here is some of my favorite wuotes or sayings that i use my first one is We are not born winners or losers but choosers, then if u dont flex everytime u see a mirrior u aint training right, for those of us that work out alot, then i got this one from boiler room, Skys the Limit. what r some of ur guys favorties sayings that u have made up use on a daily bases or just like to say

drumsgirl13
if someone says i said something that was wrong, and there were no witnesses, i'd say:
"You can't prove it." eheheheh, that always gets them evil face

crazy_rock_chic
i like to tlk about saving the mars ppl
e.g. WONT SUM1 PLZ THINK OF THE MARS PPL!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!

diegocala
But the Mars people are red

Koopa
"I eat because I'm unhappy
and I'm unhappy because I eat"

Austin Powers at it's best big grin

ragesRemorse
"quick...like a bunny" fear and lothing in las vegas

drumsgirl13
lol i still love that movie

DeNiro
this is a funny saying i heard from some where, Im here to kick ass and chew bubbel gum and im all out of bubbel gum. i thought that was funny or this line to describe if u r not going to achive sumthing u doing this is like a one legged man winning a ass kickin competetion

Tired Hiker
That bubble gum line is from 'They Live' starring Rowdy Roddy Piper and Louis Gosset Jr. wink

DeNiro
i got to go see it now thanks it found that very funny

ChinaNiki
"You can learn a lot from a serial killer..after all they got away with it the first time"

badkittykitty
good one!

badkittykitty
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does
that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

ChinaNiki
Thanks! Came up with that one after reading The Serial Killer Encyclopedia.

badkittykitty
thats not the new murders a-z is it? I read that, pretty informative.

ChinaNiki
no it was called the serial killer encyclopedia or the encyclopedia of serial killers..something like that

badkittykitty
I'll have to get it,that stuff fascinates me.

Rogue Jedi
louis gossett jr is not in they live. it is keith david.

slayer
the boogie mans coming!

slayer
hey every1 go into the horror section and vote 4 the poll scariest movies of all time started by slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.