whats the problem with hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gregmss
The hulk was a good film infact it was one of the best films ive seen latley and so what if it didn't stick to the comic book story but the idea to make it look like a comic pure genius what is wrong with most of you people you want a bad film go see rugrats go wild so start complaining about the bad films and start praising the good ones i mean u americans are lucky u get films before british so now what film do you like

(south park rules)

ragesRemorse
There wasnt any story to the movie, atleast for comic fans. After about the first five minutes you could predict everything that was going to happen, nothing thought provoking went into the script work of the Hulk. I did like the special effects though i thought they were superb, which is the downfall most people quote it with having.A better story would have made the hulk a calss A movie, but thats just my opinion though. I cant tell you the last time i went to the theaters and came out entertained and pleased its been a while, my fav comic movie is the original batman or spiderman, spiderman was pretty much direct out of the comics

i dont want to belittle your opinion on the hulk though.If you liked it im glad i hope all comic movies do well so we keep getting more even though the majority of the most havent done very well with entertainment to me. If you keep pumping them out your bond to get a few right here and there

ragesRemorse
and the sompsons movie wont be out for a while, i read if they get resigned itll be atleast another two years before works start on the production, but i also read that groening knows what he wants the movies to be about because he plans for there to be at the least two, have you heard anything

gregmss
well so u havent seen the simpsons movie you are sad it came out a month ago the next one is here next year and the third is coming soon

gregmss
u are gay rages remorse

ragesRemorse
you should stop talking out of your ass gregmss, and learn the meaning of major motion picture. There is in fact no ssimpsons motion picture movie. No matter how much you pretend. Never mind your only 13 your balls havent even drippoed yet you dont know shit about shit, and when the simpsons movie does come out ill be enjoying it long before you, all you english people get your movies about a month after we do

gregmss
hey suck my balls that have droped

gregmss
sorry about my previous outburst apperntly in england we regard the simpsons movie as a two parter u call who shot mr burns sorry again

Morph
....What the HELL are you people talking about?

gregmss
what r u talking about

ragesRemorse
i just diddnt think the movie felt complete when i was watching it, through the first half i was thinking "this is gonna be a great movie". Then after he changed to the hulk. the whole movie took a turn from the acting to the plot it just felt like they had a good idea then decided not to finish it. even his villians were below par. I mean he fought some mutated dogs..come on now dont tell me they couldnt have figured out somthing better for the hulk to fight than some mutated dogs, and his dad well he was just a headache turned into a migrane. I did like how they said that hulk got his powers was from genetic experiments transformed by the gamma radiation that i did like and the effects were great

gregmss
great

badkittykitty
??? confused

Hegemon875
You guys really need to do some growing up. And I don't think you were born in 1990 Gregmss

KidRock
MY CHEEEEEEESE HELMET!!!

gregmss
i was born in 1990

gregmss
with a crown

Neo_Version 7
Hulk, lix 1,000,000 balls per second. Jennifer Connely is fine, tho.

ragesRemorse
so are you saying you diddnt like the movie

kaz
that movie was alright but the guy playing the hulk wsa the crappiest actor ever. that man sucked. but that movie wsnt suppost to be an ocor winner, they wanted to make it like a comic book.

raph
KAZ !!!! NEVER EVER SAY THAT TO ME! HIS NAME IS ERIC BANA AND HES IS THE GREATEST ACTOR WHO EVER LIVED!!!!!! and gregmss dont worry i luved the hulk movie! its my favourite

LeAtHerRFace
the hulk sux

gregmss
When did you think I was born?

redcaped
The fact I like the Hulk is because he is another self like Thor. I think these two are the only ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.