Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
I saw it yesterday and..it had so much pontencial!
The road in the middle of nowhere, the characters are good, the sister and brother insted of the group of friends or girlfriend and boyfriend we see in basiclly every movie messed
The dialoge is good, specially the 'fights' between the brother and sister (I was like :"My sister and I are like that!" and so was my friend).
But that monster!!! Man it sucked! They ruined the movie with that think! They should have either not shown his face or just make him disfigured messed
Can't take that stupid song out of my head thou.
What do you guys think?

DeNiro
yeah that song was pretty annoying but i have to say i find those songs like that r not scary just as scary as like say jaws theme song but my other example of a song that isnt supposed to be scary but is now is Mr Sandman when it is the Halloween movies. but u r right on when u said they shouldnt have shown the creeper he was just not scary he was more scary in his hat and outfit then he was without them. they should have like just shown his face and teeth though cause that was pretty badass. but yeah i think the best part was when they were driving and the creeper was behind them in his truck that was probly the scariest part of the movie great attiude with the brother and sister good duel. and i think that the second one is going to be more like a jason type of movie high kill count and not scary just fun to watch. i like the suspense of not seeing sumthing and just being surpirsed.

Kes
I dont think the song is scary. I just cant seem to get it out of my head.

freak_show
I think the song is great for the movie.

mechmoggy
This film was so bad I'm not even prepared to finish my sent...

DeNiro
haha but yeah i think like one of the best songs that arent supposed to be scary but is is Mr sand man from the holloween serie very good but then their is like jasons theme song that is good and then the scary michel myeeyrs soing and freddy's song aint that great but it is still good and i dont even rember pinheads song diod he have one

BackFire349
another bad modern horror movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.