Xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agentruphus
Hoo is your fav x-men character

Agentruphus
My Fav i have to say is IceMan or Nightcrawler

GambitEVOFan1
my faves gutta be wolverine hes just to kick @$$ and i also like gambit alot! there all cool in their own ways if u ask me, but i DESPISE Jean Grey

Blopster
Well, I know I'll get some flame for this, but here:

Favorite Hero: Jean Grey
Favorite Villain: Magneto

X-WOMen
I like Lady Deathstrike alot! (can't you tell?) All though not to change the subject I think in the movie they are gonna kill her off sometime. I also like all the youngsters like Rogue, Iceman, Pyro, and GAMBIT!!

Paola
mmmmmmm
In the movie I like all of them, I think all of them are perfect except maybe (and don't kill me) Iceman, Rogue, X2 Shadowcat.... and i think that's it.... Deathstrike was great!!
In Evolution my favorites are Rogue & Scarlet Witch but I like them all
But my favorite of comics, games and everything about the X-Men is PSYLOCKE I just hope they put her in Evolution and in the next movie and don't dissapoint me

DemonicGambit
Gambit
Rogue
Stromy

In that order big grin

Kes
Storm (of course stick out tongue )
Gambit

Those are the 2 I love!

MaverickIce
How many of these threads are there? Well, Anyway, hero:Angel, Iceman, Nightcrawler,collossus.
villian:magneto.

verauko
MOVIE:
Rogue, Gambit (he's not in the movie yet, but I like him already big grin), Iceman, Jubilee
vilain: Lady Deathstryke

Fallin Angel
i like rogue and lady deathstrike big grin

BabyT
My Favorite Favorite ones are...Rogue...Nightcrawler...Lady Deathstrike...But I also like...Iceman...Storm...and...Physclops

GambitEVOFan1
Wait i kno i already said my fave ones but is this for the movies,comics or evo? im so confused i thought it was for the comics.....oh well laughing out loud as for me my faves from the movies is also wolverine and from evo i like Berzerker and the younger mutants along with wolverine gambit and pyro big grin

Agentruphus
this is for comics

GambitEVOFan1
Oh ok!!LoL then i take that last posting back LoL

Sage26
My favorites ones are Rogue, Sage, Gambit and Storm

Sage26
I didn't like the movies. Brian Singer is the worst director that I have ever seen. He changed the personalities from characters. Rogue was stupid and naive. Cyclops was nitwit. these movies are terribles for any real x-men fans. Because of that, i love Sam Raimy. He made Spider-man with his real spider-fan heart.

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm ill agree that he didnt do the best job stickin to the original x-men plot but i hafta say i like the movies. I really dont like the way they portray rogue either but personally iv always felt cyclops was a nitwit

Sage26
Cyclops wasn't nitwit in the comics and cartoons. He is a natural and powerfull leader.

GambitEVOFan1
Yuck iv always hated him just something about him even in the comics makes me sick.

ragesRemorse
Gambit....or....X-MAN

Sage26
i heard that kate Beckinsale will be Psylocke in X3. Anybody knows anything about it?

Kes
Things have to change for the movie. Singer is an excelent director and he made the characters real. Sam Raimy changed things in Spiderman too.

verauko
Yes, Kes, I agree with you, Bryan is a great director! and i luv him big grinbig grinbig grin laughing out loud

But i don't like rogue's personality in the movie a little bit, she's too weak and really naive. and in the comic Rogue is a woman with strong personality, who never gives up. but also as a normal human she has moment of losing hope and suffers of something... She's a very coplicated character. that's how i see her in the comic...

Kes
Well the movie Rogue doesn't have the powers the cartoon Rogue has.

verauko
not yet, but i hope she will.......

But I'm saying about her personality now big grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
So was I. The cartoon Rogue tells her story in on of the 1st eps. she says she wondered around after the kiss and she sounds very sad.
I think after absorving Ms.Marvel (?) she gets stonger (personalit wise)

CyclopS-Club
I hope Rogue will have those powers in the third movie.
I would die to see her and Strom flying in it.

ninjapanther
Easy. Wolverine. Fave villain? maybe omega red caus i know jack about him big grin

ninjapanther
An yea i never did like the way that cyclops was portrayed. he isnt that weak in the comics. but that movies for ya
an spiderman the movie was changd a litlle, but not as much as xmen was!

verauko
i think storm won't fly as oft as Rogue.... Rogue (if she absorbs Ms. Marvel's powers...) will have the ability to fly... and Storm has to make a big wind to soar up and it's very dangerous...

Kes
Storm flyies (sp) in the 1st 1. In the elevator scene.

BOPRecruit 16
fave mutants: rogue, storm, wolverine, nightcrawler, boom boom, scarlet witch, pyro, iceman, wolfsbane, avalance, shadowcat, magma, jubilee, lady deathstrike

hpxmenlotrnerd
Storm has always been my fav, I always thought she was one of the most powerful mutantsbig grin

CyclopS-Club
By the way my faves are

Cyclops
Beast
Storm
Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.