Nightcrawler vs. Apocolspe hoo would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agentruphus
Come on Happy Dance

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm i hate to tell ya but i think apocalypse has a better chance of winning. id much rather see nightcrawler win tho

Agentruphus
well i think the same but nightcrawler could just keep teleporting and kickin ass then teleport again

Evil-X
Apocalypse, no question I mean really.

GambitEVOFan1
Yeah id say that apocalypse has more than an advantage but the teleporting in and out would get really tiring and frustrating to his opponent

ragesRemorse
yeah nightcrawler could keep teleporting and kicking all he wanted but A-poc would not be effected at all and if he would be nightcrawler would be long worn out by that time came along, just remember nightcrawler fought alongside the rest of the x-men against A-poc many times and it wasnt enough with the rest of the x-men. even though it would be funny as shit if night crawler went up to the tyrant that is A-poc and just grabbed ahold of his head and teleported with it and took his head with him leaving A-poc a dead headless caorpse, that would be funny as hell

GambitEVOFan1
LMAO!!Yes it would be!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Blopster
In the comics, Nightcrawler can teleport on a few times before becoming extremely tired. I think the most I've ever seen is 5 quick teleports (aka BAMFs).

As for the question: that is about as a one-sided battle as the Phoenix vs Storm question. Apocalypse would annihilate Nightcrawler. Like the Phoenix vs Storm question, this isn't because one is weak, but because the other is insanely overpowered.

DemonicGambit
Ya can't say it like that Blopster, cause if the other is insanely overpowered the other would basically be considered weaker. So its basically using more words, then just saying; 'yeah this one is much weaker'

Oh and I say Apocalypse

Blopster
I didn't say 'weaker', I said 'weak'. When I say 'weak' I'm meaning they can't possibly do anything that would remotely harm ANYTHING. Nightcrawler is weaker, when compared to Apoc, but compared to other mutants, he's pretty damn strong and is, therefore, not weak.

bardock
nightcrawler would have to teleport his ass to the er.

Flavio
but what damage could Nighty cause in Ap? he would teleport forever and the fight would never have an end...

§pearhead
Apocalypse would win, since 'crawler can't really do anything to him erm

VENOMfan
Apocolpyse wins,

sorry to say but realisticly Nightcralwer wouldnt have virtually no chance

Manowar
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

NIGHTCRAWLER BEAT APOCALYPSE???? HAHAHA! THATS ABSURD! NO WAY DOES NIGHTCRAWLER HAVE EVEN A HAIRS CHANCE!! MAYBE IF HE FRIGGIN GOT THE INFINITY GAUNTLET! laughing

whoa man...who in the world yould waste their time on a battle like this

TheRealistKilla
who ever made this topic is a idiot.

apocolypse will kill crawler.

these vs topics are getting stupider every day now.

bardock
Agentruphus do you even read comics?

SnakeEyes
Apocalypse hands down

izzygirlxp
I wish that Nighty would win, but A-Poc does have a better chance. After a while Nightcrawler might get tired from all that teleporting.

Manowar
OMG YOU PPL KNOW NOTHING! Apocalypse would unleash a blast and destroy nightcrawler and whatever ground he was standing before he could even THINK of teleporting!

i mean look at the difference!

Apocalypse
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pics/picsa/apocalypse1.gif

vs. Nightcrawler???
http://www.angelfire.com/ns2/wolv10/teams/misc/pryde/nightcrawler.jpg

SnakeEyes
ummmmm, i know nothing you say?
read my previous post!

Manowar
what do you mean you know nothing i say? how simplistic of english do you need? here ill spell it out!

A-P-O-C-A-L-Y-P-S-E

C-O-U-L-D

O-B-L-I-T-E-R-A-T-E

N-I-G-H-T-C-R-A-W-L-E-R

SnakeEyes
i made a typo there somewhere, but anyway what i meant was u said that we know nothing, and i said to read my previous post.

Shadow_King
I say apocalypse.

powerfulone1987
Storm would totally beat Phoenix she would blow her flames out,literally. Or Storm would just wash her flames out, or form a tornado and get Phoenix in it and blow her back to outer space and multiple other things, no matter what Storm does, Storm wins.

Shadow_King
dont go off topic power

powerfulone1987
Sorry.

Shadow_King
who cares its not like i am a mod ha ha ha ha ha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.