Who's the biggest bad ass?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
who's the biggest bad ass? they can be real life ( example: mike tyson, jet li) or fictional (movie, video game, book or cartoon characters).
also, pick two badasses for a showdown (example: freddy vs. jason)

Rogue Jedi
dante from devil may cry (ps2) is the baddest i can think of.

ChinaNiki
Marquis de Sade vs Vlad the Impaler

Rogue Jedi
snake plissken vs. solid snake (metal gear solid)

ChinaNiki
democrats vs republicans

Killer
Mocho Man

haha

drumsgirl13
i'm the biggest bad ass. period. evil face

Dexx
oh please..vlad the impaler is just ruined by this damn publicity. he was a GOOD leader and only found a more..peculiar way of dealing with thiefs. it worked by the way. almost like they do in arabia, today

ragesRemorse
dexx your right about vlad but he was still a badass, but the biggest badass is BRUCE LEE end of story

DeNiro
Pinhead is without a doubt the biggest bad ass then this guy is the second biggest bad ass ever go to this site u will see what i mean www.animalpak.com

diegocala
So wouldn't being such a good leader and dealing with thieves that way make him a classic Bad-Ass? I think maybe you were reading the thread wrong...Bad Ass is a good thing...means you're tough

Dexx
deppends on how the message reaches the audience. in this case..advertising...comercial. thumb down exploiting.

diegocala
The message of Bad-ass?

ragesRemorse
Vlad was still barbaric yo theres no doubt about that, but he just happed to use ingenuity with his barbarism, Gingas khan still has him beat hes my hero aside of bruce lee smile no one tortured his people quite like ol gingas

Dexx
you see where i'm getting diego? How come vlad tepes gets into these games of "i bet gingis khan kicks his butt" silly comparisons....the message, i tell you, the message.

Btw..he was not in any way more barbaric than any executioner of today.

Captain REX
Hmm...biggest badass face off of all time...

REX vs. Bruce Lee. Come on, I can take him... evil face

diegocala
Not really sounds like rambling, but I do see a point in there...somewhere big grin

Captain REX
*raises hand*

Does Saddam Hussein count as a barbaric executioner?

He's not badass, he's just plain evil.

diegocala
devil devil

Captain REX
Oh yeah, so are you, Diego... big grin

diegocala
Well, yes I am, but I was talking about Saddam stick out tongue

Captain REX
I knew that... wink

DeNiro
u guys should check this out though he is a bigg bad ass and by bigg i mean big www.animalpak.com

ragesRemorse
sadaam was just drunk with power that he never earned, but alexander the great, no one in known history has conquered more kingdoms than he, julias ceaser looked up to him and the merican military takes tactical warfare from him. The baddest ass goes to alexander the great

ChinaNiki
i did not realize ole Vlad was going to create so much controversy

Dexx
i'm romanian stick out tongue

yeah...body builders...thumb down vascular strokes can occur anytime...i'm fine the way i am. looking good is one thing...but that's over it.

Rogue Jedi
blade vs. bloodrayne (ps2)

royal_jester
Neo from the Matrix now he can kick some serious ass!

Rogue Jedi
neo is pretty bad ass. not a big matrix fan, though.....hows about rambo?

Rogue Jedi
maximus (gladiator) vs. conan.

ChinaNiki
Hitler vs Polpot

GABRIEL05
Crocidile guy

a good battle would be croc guy vs Jeff Corwin

Corwin would piss his panzy pants

jk, he's probably got a lot of pent up rage

ChinaNiki
Croc guy is Steve Irwin and they're both crazybig grin

Korri
Smiddy!! (Agent Smith to u)

Dexx
ok...'smiddy' vs the teletubbies. Ultimate showdown wink

Rogue Jedi
nino brown(new jack city) vs. tony montana (scarface)

ElmStreetFan01
Freddy thumb up Vs. Jason thumb down

pablo007
The biggest movie bad ass is Ash, and videogame has to be Sam Fisher.
(I am talking good guys here, not villains nor anti heroes.)

BondJamesBond
The name's Bond...James Bond big grin

diegocala
Bond just has the advantage of gagets!

ragesRemorse
man solid snake puts sam fisher to shame

ragesRemorse
but your probably right about ash being the best bad ass movie hero the only one i can think of to rival him would be the original crow

Dagons Blade
Yeah being one to have played bopth MGS and Splinter Cell, I'd say that Solid Snake rocks harder beause he has a variety of moves, as where Fisher only has that lame ass hammer smash to the back of the head. C'mon man, a commando is going to know more than that, although that grab hold and knock out with the pistol was quite a cool move.

Btw-
Alexander the great may have had Ceasar looking up to him, and American tactical warfare may have had influence by him, but 2 other men also taught us a lot of what we know of combined arms warfare- Heinz Guderian and Erwin Rommel, the "Desert Fox." Rommel drove the British off of the North African continent twice, and Guderian, commaned of the 21st Panzer division, gave birth to the modern concept of the 'combined arms' principle. His defeat of the French at Sedan, and his subsequent lightning victories, gave us the more modern version of combined assault that we know today.

I guess you learn a bit from everyone.

DeNiro
yeah u can **** off since u made fun of my idol and my hole reason to live

ObieTrice 26
i like Jet Li smile Jet Li movies are always funny in my opinnion. Black Mask was 1 of the funniest movies i ever seen

Tired Hiker
I think Michael Clark Duncan is the biggest badass. And Stifler. That's what I think, Michael Clark Duncan vs Stifler.

DeNiro
my friends dad was michacel clark duncans boss for a long time then he did armageddon and he said hey i am leaving going to do movies lol seriously though

Tired Hiker
That is a cool tidbit of information. Interesting stuff.

pablo007
Since I've always bought the Nintendo consoles I have never played the Metal Gear Solid games. I played Splinter Cell and I find Sam Fisher quite cool, so that's why I put him. Should I check the upcoming MGS for the Gamecube ?

Rogue Jedi
yes. the metal gear solid series is the greatest ever!!!!!
AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO HAS HEARD OF DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY? no one can touch him.

ragesRemorse
dante is alright, he just seems to much of a know it all with guns, he's still bad ass though, and yeah deffaintly pick MGS any chance you get there the best spy games. I thought splinter cell felt a little empty while p[laying it. does anyone know what happen at the end of metal gear 2? I mean i played the game up to the part where had to fight the guy with roller blades on the oil tanker at that point i just refused to play that game any longer it got way to corny and out of hand but i still wanna know what happen at the end, did octacon betray him or somthin

Rogue Jedi
no. raden and solidus have a sword fight at the end. at least i think it was solidus. vamp gets killed time and time again. you get to control raden while he is naked. no kidding. it is a great game.

BellaButterfly
ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

Rogue Jedi
paul phoenix from the tekken series.

DeNiro
i think that mudvayne r big bad asses very crazy people

Rogue Jedi
predator 1 vs. predator 2.

ragesRemorse
so did you ever get to play as snale again in MGS2?

predator one by far it took a tree to kill that predator, and danny glover beat the predator in the second one, I mean jesus christ i could beat danny glover, Hell a Blind retard with his feet nailed to the groud could beat danny glover which makes predator from the second predaotr movie a pussy

Rogue Jedi
no, just as raiden.

ragesRemorse
that really blows, i thought the villians were to over exageratted aswell. I thought the end would be somthing like raiden going through a vr training mission or somthing but i guess i was wrong

diegocala
Barney vs. Kermit

bigbadbike2
Kermit would kick his a**. laughing out loud

diegocala
Well then, roomates usually go at it pretty good so how about:
Bert vs. Ernie

bigbadbike2
Yes. MGS2 is my favorite game of all time.

and Dante is a bad man. I love Devil May Cry also, and there commercial was hilarious.

bigbadbike2
Hmmm. Good question. I heard that they are now gay so if they had a fight it would probably go no further than verbal. Then they would make up as good couples do. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kiss.gif

ObieTrice 26
but they arent bad asses!

Rogue Jedi
snake plissken "call me snake"

GroundedAgain
\
me versus drumsgirl13 smokin' evil face

wicker_man
Riddick - From 'Pitch Black'
Blade - From 'Blade & Blade 2'
Jack Crowe - From 'John Carpenters Vampires'
Ash - From 'The Evil Dead Trilogy'
Peter Washington - From 'Dawn of the Dead'
Quinn - From 'Jaws'

Rogue Jedi
i thought i would dig up this thread from the past. new crowd and all.

Rogue Jedi
heres my top 5 biggest bad asses of all time:
1. dante sparda
2. darth maul
3. the terminator
4. the terminatrix
5. exar kun

Rogue Jedi
i do not include matrix characters cuz they are all...well, just not bad asses.

Raventheonly
Robert DeNero
Al Pacino
Clint Eastwood
John Wayne
Terminator
+(Darth Maul as RJ points out which kinda shares with Vader) as characters

<<Solo>>
Bruce Lee all the way..

Rogue Jedi
jet li....he would totally whip bruces ass.

Raventheonly
Dude Bruce would eat Jet... he developed his own fighting techiques and killed quite a few in competitions....
Peeps would come to his house and challenge him and he'd whip them right there.

LarryTheArch
Duke Nukem

Raventheonly
Master chief

LarryTheArch
duke nukem

Raventheonly
Indeed he is

speiderman
Bruce Willis (die hard, 5th element)

Raventheonly
Bruce Willis qualifies in my book

Rogue Jedi
bruce had one fighting style. jet is a master at several styles. he is currently taking a style called hung ra. bruce was only stronger than jet. jet is way faster than bruce. speed will beat strength anyday. i have a friend who is a martial artist and he says the whole jeet kun do style is way overrated.

Raventheonly
Bruce only had one style because he combined what he liked from all the other styles... unpredictibleness can overcome speed which bruce also deffinetly had to.

Rogue Jedi
bruce would have to look for a way to get through jets defense. he would find a way eventually, but not before jet supplies a fair amount of punishment. jeet kun do is a mainly offensive martial art, whereas wushu (which jet is a master at) is defensively based. any attack bruce throws at jet will be easily countered.

Raventheonly
Trully they live in different eras, jet had to develope skills for show while Bruce was discovered by western movie producers and basically invented the idea of martial arts on the big screen. He was in the era were meditation and the ideal behind martial arts was strongly emphasized over skill in battle which grew from it..

eleveninches
stone cold!!

Mystique Lynx
Gabriel Sheer is him.

Rogue Jedi
well, it'd be a helluva a good fight, yes?

Smiling_Sadly
sure it would!

speiderman
Joker from the Batman series. his brand of humor is hardcore.

Linkalicious
James Caan

speiderman
The Rock.

WindDancer
I can only think of these four right now. Every character they've portrayed in a movie can be label as badass:

Charles Bronson
Franco Nero
Lee Marvin
Clint Eastwood

eleveninches
Satan

Korri
raver me

Mr. Bacon
ur mom

Rogue Jedi
the predator.

eleveninches
Vader

Rogue Jedi
vader? hardly. he is bad, but not the baddest.

eleveninches
Barney the purple dinosaur.

Or the power rangers

or elmo

speiderman
How about Daffy Duck?

eleveninches
Bruce Lee
Jet Li
------------
Stone Cold
The Rock
Bruce Willis
Sylvester Stallone
Dolf Lundgren
Arnie
Steven Segal

Rogue Jedi
jet li....jet li jet li jet li!!!

Raventheonly
I Forgot about Charles Bronson!

Rogue Jedi
he is ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.