Popular sports.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
what is the most popular sport where you live?

Dexx
soccer. Well..we call it football round there.

DemonicGambit
Do ya mean in your country or state or city?

state: Uh, I have no idea
City: Does slots count? huh

ChinaNiki
In South Carolina I would say football, Nascar, basketball, then baseball, but it's more on the college level. ESPN said one of the best rivalries in the country is that between University of South Carolina Gamecocks and Clemson University Tigers. *shouts Go Cocks!*big grin

Rogue Jedi
here in houston tx. it is football. we have an expansion team called the texans. i hate them. i am a big indianapolis colts fan.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, my wife is from mexico city and soccer is THE sport there.

ChinaNiki
myself i've always liked gymmastics and it is very hard to find coverage since the big soviet-us rivalry went down the tubes

booniae
HOCKEY!!! big grin

Boo bunny

mechmoggy
I'm in the West Midlands in the UK and I can safely say that football is the most popular sport around these here parts.

(Thats FOOTBALL, not soccer)

Kes
Portugal-Football defenatly! (soccer)

Dexx
yeah..yuo guyz with your big chap Figo wink

Kes
Figo is the man! So is Rui Costa!big grin
Hey do you know what Figo means?It means fig (as in the fruit) and in Portugal we say,when a guy is really hot, "That he is good as a fig!" (thou I don't like figs roll eyes (sarcastic) )
Sounds ierd in english messed

Dexx
rough translations always do.

diegocala
American Football!!

mechmoggy
Thank you for calling it American Football Diego.

I salute you sir. big grin

diegocala
de nada! cool

Dexx
thumb down..american football and base ball...the worlds most boring sports. stick out tongue

diegocala
Ha! Golf, Cricket, Polo...those are boring sports!!

Dexx
polo??? it's very interesting! i love polo

diegocala
laughing out loud

Dexx
really...it's a nice sport. We have a good team stick out tongue

diegocala
Well maybe so but I am still miffed about the boring american football comment...so there stick out tongue

Dexx
ok..maybe when i fact it would have something meritory of the name FOOTball, i'd like it more. But the FOOT part is minimal. football (soccer) is all about feet.Besides....american football is too damn much like rugby (wich i happen to like)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.