Food poisoning.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Food poisoning. ever had it? I just recently got over it, and it was unbefriggingbelievable. it felt like someone had a knife and was twisting it in my stomach and abdomen.

DemonicGambit
Sounds....'fun'

Non, I've never had it before though. An' by that description, don't think I want it

ChinaNiki
i've had mild food poisoning but nothing like yours

Rogue Jedi
my poopoo was black afterwards. i know it is nasty, but also true.

ChinaNiki
actually oreos can do that too

DemonicGambit
Uh....okay that's very interestin' to know....*Pushes bowl of chocolate ice cream to the side*

Celsius
I know the feeling RogueJedi. I had it REALLY bad whae I was 8. I couldnt eat ANYTHING for 5 days. The pain was unbarable. I cried my eyes out. Ooooooooh painful.

GABRIEL05
Yeeeeah just for the record if you could tell me how you guys got it so I could avoid it at all costs, that'd be greeat yeeah thanx. Oh and I almost forgot I need you to come into work on Sunday to. Yeeeeaah thanx alot pete.

diegocala
I have had it, no fun at all!

Dexx
never had it.....that's why u have to keep your enemies closer. And watch what they put in your food stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
free advice: if your food (especiallt take out) smells funky, dont eat it.

royal_jester
I have never had it but by the sound of it...It sounds like the same thing I go through when my disease reboundssad

Rogue Jedi
it is pretty bad, jester. i was hugging the toilet for 3 hours, soiling myself. you know what amazed me? my wife stayed with me the whole time holding me, even cleaning up my mess!!!!!! man, i am lucky to have her.

@ngel
glad 2 c mister invulnerable isnt so... invulneralbe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.