Worst haircut ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChinaNiki
eek! What is the worst haircut you've ever had?

DemonicGambit
I can remember that, I was about 5 or 6 years old. An' my sister decided that she wanted to be a hairstylist (She actually is now) An' being her young brother, I got to be the dummy. So I end up tied to a chair while she chopped away on my head. She was only about 10 at the time sad It's safe to say my hair looked scary afterwards

Dagons Blade
I shaved myself bald one time, smooth as a baby's ass.

Never again.
Not only does a towel stick to your head when you're drying off, but your head slides on the pillow at night, and itches like hell when it's growing back. Plus I chime in a 6'2 and 240+ pounds, and when you dress in black with a cycle jacket like I do, people tend to walk away from you real quick.

Add to the endless jokes about looking like Curly and fortune telling and crystal balls from my family and friends, and I think you understand. Now don't even get me started on mullets..wink

Celsius
I had a mullet once. Llaughing out loudL

Dagons Blade
I had one too, and that's why I said don't get me started, because I HATED it.....Joe Dirt didn't have anything on me when I had my mullet.

ChinaNiki
when i was seven i attempted to cut my bangs and well they came out a little short

mechmoggy
I had a mullet as a kid.

In my defence they were kewl at the time. Damn those eighties football players.

badkittykitty
I let my sister cut my hair and my bangs were more than short,I dont think they were a half inch from my head!

diegocala
I vote this guy!

Dexx
possibly

mechmoggy
Oh my dear lord! eek!

Dexx
fuzZy

skule
in response to the picture, oh god!!! what the hell.

diegocala
Some people are still stuck in the 80's!

drumsgirl13
i was about 2 years old, and i had long bangs, and my older brother (who was 5) saw that i was getting annoyed with having my bangs in my eyes, (i was like hitting my face and everything) so he grabbed a pair of scissors, and chopped my bangs, and they were all crooked and stuff. it was hilarious.

Phoenix
i got a really stupid fringe and had to keep it pinned back for about 4 months

Phoenix
i now have a slightly longer, LESS stupid fringe...

Phoenix
I never learn...

Phoenix
thats what mine was like!

J_To_The_P
This past July, I let my "friends" give me a "Fade", but it grew back in now so it's all good.

Captain REX
Oh my friggin god, those haircuts are HIDEOUS!!! I'M BLIND!!!

diegocala
My eyes! My eyes! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Captain REX
It burns! laughing out loud

LaLaOrange
when i was about 4 i was gonna be the flower girl in my cousin's wedding....the day before the wedding i decided to cut my own hair. so i took a pair of scissors and snipped away...when my mom saw me she screamed! luckily somehow she managed to cover them up before the wedding.

other than that the worst haircut i ever had was when i went to the hair dresser and she cut my hair like mrs brady's from the brady bunch. i cried the whole way home.

ChinaNiki
i was supposed to be a flower girl when i was four too

but i chickened out embarrasment

i was extremely shy as a child

@ngel
this is jsut... wierd...

Myth
Either my mullet or my pink corn rows. Oh hell, they ruled.

Black Onyx
that shouldnt be legal

Black Onyx
child abuse

J_To_The_P
In 9th grade I had a mullet...how the F*** did I let myself start off high school that way!? mad

Black Onyx
sad

Fallen Jedi
um, i don't know about worst hair cuts, but i'm getting streaks.

Lianslo
I was a flower girl in four weddings...but theres this nice picture of me walking down the ailse in one of them...and i've got those great super poofy bangs, and the rest of my hair had been curled past repair...it was hot wink

Black Onyx
sounds no expression fun

Sexay1
Probably the time when i was 12. I took my dad's old Samurai Sword and cut it. up to my jawline then took the scissors and took off my bangs completely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.