lol, THE BEETLE AT BAY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mg16
embarrasment OMG! im sooooooooo embaressed, 4 a person hu noes every single detail on the hp books i had no clue wut 'Beetle at Bay' meant UNTIL it hit me eek! RITA SKEETER IS AN ANIMAGUS, DUH! stick out tongue i mean how incredibly stupid can i b? i didnt even remember she turned into a beetle, lol, did this slip ne of YOUR minds??? o yes, and i would like 2 noe how 2 post pics, i hav this great 1 of the muarderers, plz help! sad

mg16
whoops, the size, color, font didnt work, *sihs* o well

Fallin Angel
to post a pic u go to add reply which is at the bottom right

mg16
can u also tell me how i put pics at the bottom of everything i do, plz its real nice

mg16
wait, its says u can insert an image but it wants me 2 like put in a website or sumthin, plz help

Fallin Angel
oh thats easy , u go to profile which is at the top then go to edit profile u should see signature and there is going to be a box there and under there u should see upload custom signature image and u upload a image

mg16
okee, thanx but wut about the pics? (4 the message, ya noe the 1st q. i asked)

mg16
um, i cant find where it says signitures, plz explainln, im so sry i noe u probably hav better things 2 do, but it would mean the world 2 me

mg16
o nvm

mg16
omg! wtf???? wuts the code? how do u get a CODE? WUT DOZ THAT MEAN?????

Fallin Angel
ok when u are in edit profile u should see a part that says optional information and signatures should be 3 to last

Fallin Angel
and across from it u should see the box with upload custom signature image under it , then u click that

Fallin Angel
umm where are u getting codes and that other stuff

mg16
well, theyre not codes but like, i cant figure out wut a host signiture is, where do i get 1?

mg16
and wut about the pics under yr name? how do u do that?

Fallin Angel
ok i'm still trying to figure out how to get a pic under the name and i don't really know how to get a host signature , sorry

mg16
wow, i found a cool website, it shows the potenshial c/c actresses here:

groupsmsncom/chochangauditioners/pastversionsmsnw

no 'www'

mg16
well howd u get that pic? hu is it beyonce?

Fallin Angel
i thought i told u how to get the pic , and its a pic of Ayumi Hamasaki

mg16
hello?

mg16
ya, u did (kinda) but luk it says u need 2 type sumthin

im soooooooo confused confused

Fallin Angel
i thought i told u how , and u must have your own pic, and mine is a pic of Ayumi Hamasaki

Fallin Angel
ohhh ok

Fallin Angel
type something? Did it give u something that says to copy into your profile

mg16
well, i do but i cant figure out wut the 'code thing' is, tell me EXACTLY wut u did

mg16
ya i dont noe wut 2 type

Fallin Angel
ok , what i did to put a pic in is , i got to profile which is at the top , then i go to edit profile , once i was in there i went to signature and across where it says signature there is a box and under it there is a thing that says upload custom signature image , so i clicked that and i uploaded a pic i saved and they put a long thing which u have to copy into your profile so i copied and went back to the box and pasted it there then i go to submit modifications which is at the bottom then i was done.

mg16
...and i uploaded a pic i saved and they put a long thing which u have to copy into your profile...

so u just save the pic onto yr pc? like on word or sumthin?

Fallin Angel
well do u have something like my pictures on your computer

mg16
ya ya i do let me try sumthinhttp://av-782

mg16
hold on that didnt work

mg16
so? u do save it onto yr pc?

Fallin Angel
k

mg16
wow luk!

mg16
no! it didnt work!

mg16
hold on

mg16
ok, i think it'll work now

Fallin Angel
ok

mg16
YAY!

mg16
THANK U SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

mg16
but wait

Fallin Angel
congrats , u did it Happy Dance

mg16
nm, thank u again

mg16
Happy Dance YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mg16
im so happy, im sry about wastin yr time though *cries*

Fallin Angel
no problem lol Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Fallin Angel
awww u didn't waste my time

mg16
lol, g2g! see ya round!

Fallin Angel
see ya

mg16
gud thank u

mg16
by! im gonna get a better pic lol

Fallin Angel
k lol

mg16
http://http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_5867.gif luna

mg16
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_5867.gif luna

mg16
YES!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.