Damn them Powerouts!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
This is the first time in a while I've been here cause of those damn powerouts! Anyone got stories or funny experiances about powerouts?

Kes
Well once we had a powerout because a stork. Dont ask me how, all I know is that pretty much the entire lisbon and surronding area was in the dark for about 30 something hours messed

Ushgarak
A stork?

Kes
Yup. Well the dictonary says stork has in the bird that brings the babies stick out tongue

Ushgarak
That's a very cunning way for it to do it!

Kes
blink

Ushgarak
Well... you know what tends to happen at night when there is a power outage in a city, right?

Kes
Oh...lol smile

Captain REX
laughing out loud

We had a 2 minute power outage. I lost 2 paragraphs of a fan fic I have been working on. I was VERY angry...

My friend lost an entire power point display he had made for math class. He nearly took a sledge hammer to his lap top.

diegocala
One time, our power went out and I was like..in the dark!

Tex
We get stong straight line winds here in Texas that always knocks out the power, usually comes back on in about 2 hours.big grin

Dexx
lap tops only need plugging to recharge. Even if the power stops, it still works untill the battery's out blink

diegocala
Not necessarily...

Dexx
than what's the advantage if it's not portable?? What the f**k?

diegocala
I work using high end applications, take a lot of juice to run. Battery never lasts too long for me so I really don't use it too much

However it is still VERY portable, mine is very light weight and fits in me backpack! Electricity is everywhere my friend...well other that the North East United States geek

MaverickIce
I have experience with that, my power just came back yesterday, lost a paper I was working on for college. People were luckly I didn't have a gun...

Dexx
yeah..i was working something in photoshop..and the thing is i really liked how it had turned out. what have we learned from this kids?
always save at every 20 seconds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.