I heard that Jessica Simpson will be Carol Danvers in the X3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sage26
smile I heard this new and I'm very happy because with Carol Danvers in the next movie it means that Rogue'll gain her powers: fly, strengh

X-WOMen
May I ask where did you find that out??

Sage26
i heard too that kate Beckinsale will be Psylocke in X3. But there are so many rumours on the internet

njherbz741
but where did you hear this from

DemonicGambit
Okay first I gotta say, I'm not quite sure how I feel about Jessica Simpson playing Mrs. Marvel.

But the fact that there is even a rumor that Mrs. Marvel is going to be in X3 makes me want to jump for joy!!! I would love to see Rogue finally get her powers!!

Kes
http://www.efavata.com/CBM/Xmen3.htm

verauko
Yeah, that's a good news for me!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Sage26
I read this on the internet. It's just a rumour, but i would be very happy if this rumour was true

Paola
Yeah!! Anna Paquin VS Jessica Simpson!!! laughing out loud
Make your bets!!!

Sage26
Rogue is my bet smile

badkittykitty
I couldnt figure out who she was so I looked up her pick,she's kind of cute! to bad rogue is gonna put her in a coma laughing

Kes
Isn't Jessica Simpson a pop singer (if you can call that singing messed )?

verauko
YEAH! she is big grinbig grinbig grin... or thinking about her voice and vocal talents.... eeeee... yyyyyyyy... eeeeeeeeeee... not?

Kes
I dont want that garbage in the movie. Singer would never do that!
He better not!

X-WOMen
lol AGREED Kes!! The last thing we want is another pop-movie like 'From Justin to Kelly' mad

Sage26
I disagree with you kes. Because I saw Jessica acting and she is better than Britney Spears. Much Better!!!!

Sage26
Jessica Simpson in X3 or in Fantastic four? I'm lost with this rumours.

snlovergirl
ooo wow britney spears? really? thats really sayin somethin there. sick

Kes
Who cares if she is better then Britney. I dont want teeny pop (thou they're not teens) in the movie!
I want an actress!

verauko
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

X-WOMen
You go Kes!! You'r not alone on that one!! yes

verauko
Kes! You're absolutely right!

Kes
rock * In my best Elvis impersonation* Ah thank you very much!

Sage26
I dont care if a teeny pop will be Carol danvers, just because Miss Marvel get in coma by Rogue. smile

BOPRecruit 16
sorry to you spear fans, but i hate britney spears. so there.

Sage26
I dont like britney spears ether

Sage26
Check this image. Jessica will be Invisible woman in Fantastic Four.

Shadow_King
ha ha that's so stupid

Sage26
I prefer Carol danvers in X3, but ...

Shadow_King
but wat

Sage26
but who cares about my opinion. Wolverine always gains the best storyline. The name of the next movie should be "wolverine and his amazing friends"

Paola
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shadow_King
then that would be a very crapy name

Paola
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Sage26
Crapy name smile but it's a real name according to storyline. who gains the best scene of fight: Wolverine. Who saves the day: wolverine.

Kes
ok. Back on topic now ppl.
Thanks.

Sage26
more rumours: seems that actor orlando bloom will be gambit in X3. So, i make this picture to gambit's fans.

X-WOMen
Cool Sage26! big grin

Sage26
thanks smile

Kes
Thanks not on topic ppl.

buffymitch
I don''t know carol denvers but i really wouldn't care if they asked Jessica Simpson. If she can act i say go. I have faith in Brian Singer. He knows what he's doing. I just don't hope she'll be singing for the movie soundtrack. That would be too damn stupid.

Kes
Well Carol Denvers is a singer so she would sing (right?blink ). But them I hate that chick.

buffymitch
if carol is a singer it would be cool for Jessica to hit a note but nothing pop music like and nothing on the soundtrack. But i understand that some people hate jessica. If they hired a real actress they would have to give her singing lessons but look what Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor did for Moulin Rouge

Kes
Yeh. But there are a lot of singers out there. The only rumor I heard for that part was actually the chick from no doubt...ah...gwen stefany (sp).
Or yeh an actress and the singing lessons. Worked for those 2!

Sage26
Carol Danvers is a singer, really?

Darth Vicious
NOPE! Carol Danvers is not a singer, i believe she was in the Air Force, Dazzler is the singer! and even though im kinda late Kate Beckinsdale would be great as Psylocke, she is gorgeous!

Kes
Ah thats it. Dazzler is the singer. I thought Carol Denvers was her real name.So whose Carol Denvers?

D-Chan
It's Ms Marvel smile

By the way, I am new on this forum so Hi to everyone bunny

I don't know if I will be able to post a lot cause I am very busy but I will try my best smile, anyway, I will lurk a lot smile

I just knew this forum for 1 week and I love it rock
I am such a heavy fan of X-Men !

That's all for now,
See You

D-Chan

Kes
Oh yeh thats it! Wow latelly have been mixing things up! AGE!
I think someone had already told me that in past pages roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well still dont want Simpson as Ms.Marvel. I want someone though!

Oh thanks for reminding me D-Chan and welcome a board smile

D-Chan
Thanks for your welcome, Kes smile

I have just a silly question but I am asking anyway : who the hell is Jessica Simpson ?????

D-Chan

Kes
She is this teeny pop singer (well she's not a teen but) Kinda like Britney Spears.

D-Chan
Okay, thanks wink
I have never heard of her (well, Britney is not my cup of tea so ...)

Anyway, I don't like the idea of putting a singer as an actor because of notoriety of something like that (plus acting is a real job and you can't just be there and act if you're not prepared !)

D-Chan

Kes
Indeed. Plus she would take credibility from the movie. I want a real actress even if its someone unnone!

Paola
Welcome D-Chan.... if in a week you loved this forum.... in a day or two you will be an addict!!

Welcome again smile

And I agree with you Kes.... then we will have Aguilera playing Boom-Boom and Britney maybe Magik (Colossus sis).... that's the only two blondes I could think of big grin

Kes
lol wink

Darth Vicious
Welcome D-Chan, i dont like Jessica Simpson or her music that much to haver in an X-men movie!

Alexiel023
Wait.... How can Rogue get her powers? If you all forgot that she touched two people at teh same time and permently gained their powers...
Carol Denvers adopted Rogue in teh comic, but Rogue didn't really get her powers until 10.... and after that, Mystique adopted Rogue....
I read that Gwen Stefani is going to play the Dazzler.... and I don't think Kim Basinger is the best choice for Psylocke....

Sage26
Carol Denvers adopted Rogue in teh comic, but Rogue didn't really get her powers until 10.... and after that, Mystique adopted Rogue....
When did carol danvers adopt Rogue? I didn't remember that on the comics. Please, someone explains to me.

Alexiel023
I read about it from a site... It was maybe from the early comics... Rogue ran away and then Mystique adopted her... Or was it that Carol and Mystique were friends.... I can't remember, but I think I may have that site saved....

Sage26
so, i need more info.

VallejoKid707
http://www.comicskins.com/csnnews/culture_shock/culture_shock_29.htm in this site they have good choices for x3 but no ms.marvel

D-Chan
Well, I never heard Carol Danvers has adopted Rogue ??????
Yeap we need details smile

D-Chan

PS : Thanks for all your welcome, you're sweeties Happy Dance

Alexiel023
http://www.geocities.com/ultimateroguey6/Family.html
this is one site that mentioned something....
there was another site too, but I am cleaning out my favorite places, so give me a few...

Darth Vicious
I dont think Carol Danvers ever adopted Rogue, I know Mystique adopted Rogue and then tricked her into fighting Ms.Marvel(Carol Danvers) which is how she got her powers of flight of super strenght and flight!

Darth Vicious
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Portal/2001/mainpage.htm

Sage26
About the good choices to X3, check this image that I made.

Orlando Bloom as Gambit

+

Rogue

It's a cool preview smile

Paola
eek! that's coooool!!!

goth_rogue
that is a ba great look of rogue anfd gambit!! wink

goth_rogue
a great pic of rogue and gambit!!!!!!

D-Chan
Yeah, great job Sage, thanks for sharing it with us smile

D-Chan

Sage26
you're welcome! I love x-men smile

Kes
Cool.
Back on topic please wink

verauko
cover gambit's ears!!!!!!!!! COVER 'em, cover 'em!!!!!!! :P

I already said, Orli is cute, and sweet and handsome and sexy, and ... you know big grinbig grinbig grin but i think that Stephen looks much better as Gambit! big grin

PS: I'll try to find someone to play Ms. Marvel... tell me, who should it be? someone younger, or older?

Paola
older than Rogue

Alexiel023
Definitely older...

verauko
but is it bad...? Orlando is older than Anna, he's 26, almost 27.... so what are we talking about?

Paola
We're talking about you finding someone to play Miss Marvel Verauko....
and you asked someone younger or older?....
and I said older than Rogue....
and Alexiel023 said Definitely older...
So we want a "definitely older than Rogue" Miss Marvel......

Kes
lol Kinda like Mystique.

verauko
holly shit! One more time I'm outta topic!!!! I have a big problem with reading and understanding some really important informations big grinbig grinbig grin Sorry for me! But you all already know, I'm twisted, so hieh... one more time sorry ha hah laughing out loud

back on topic... OLDER OLDER big grin

Sage26
it sounds that jessica simpson will be another marvel's caracter, who calls mork. sad

roguegambit
How about Hudson Leick? She would be a good Ms Marvel. And I believe she's old enough...
For anyone who doesn't know her, she plays Callisto in the Xena/Hercules series.

Kes
Ah yeh! I think she'd be cool. She has that mean thing going on smile

roguegambit
Exactly! big grin
So no sweet teeny pop girl laughing out loud
I actually think she would be better as Sue Richards in the FF.

Sage26
how about Sara Michelle Gellar, she'd be cool as miss marvel. Don't you think?

Jason Horan
Well its different i'll give it that!

Kes
Aaah I kinda hate that chick messed

Alexiel023
hmmm, maybe not Sarah Michelle Gellar...
Maybe someone older, a classic person, someone like Florence Henderson ( well not really) just to set an age for her....

Kes
Who's Florence Henderson?

Sage26
hamm! Who is Florence girl?

VallejoKid707
mrs. brady?anyone remember

Kes
Thats who Florence is?
Never got the Brady show here or atleast not in the past 20 years.

VallejoKid707
i was watching wade robson project on mtv and jessica simpson was a judge and she said shes doing a movie on a marvel comic. Ms. Marvel probably?

Kes
God I hope not.

shadowy_blue
It has already been confirmed that Jessica wouldn't be in any X-movie nor Fantastic Four. She will play the female lead part in the comic book movie "Mort, The Dead Teenager". Click here smile

DemonicGambit
Too bad, I've started watching that Newlyweds show on MTV. And the more I think about it, the more of a good Carol she makes

Sage26
it'd be a good choice, but i think that Bryan Singer isn't good director for that. If you disagree with me, please see the fight between wolverine and lady deathstrike, pay attention at this time 1minute and 43 seconds and you'll see the cabs. hehehe

Kes
Well thats a mistake by the special effects ppl. Not Singer wink

I think he's a brilliante director and that he actually did a pretty good job with the x-men. Its not easy!

Sage26
ppl kes, don't say that: director is the responsible for the edition and he has the obligation to see these things.

Kes
Well a wire is a problem for the special effects guys cos they are the ones erasing them. yes they have casting ppl but in the end the director chooses.

Sage26
Don't understand me wrong, I like Bryan Singer but not to direct x-men's movies. the director should be a fan of x-men comic-books like Sam Raimy is with the spider man. it's because Bryan changed some important things like: Rogue isn't a evil mutant in the beginning, on the contrary she is naive and stupid; Storm can fly but she never does in the movie (did u see neo flying in Matrix Reloaded, why not the same with storm)...

Sage26
Only wolverine is cool in these movies and he's shining too much. I think that real name of x-men's movies could be "wolverine and his amazing friends", don't you think? smile

Kes
It would be to fantastic. He made the x-men look real.
Ok he changed the rogue thing but Sam Raimy also changed thing in spiderman. And some fans didnt like that at all.

Kes
He does seem to be the center of the story but maybe because they can make it into a mistery.
The 1st movie, thou it looked like it was about wolvie it was actually about rogue.
But I would love to see storm kick some a$$!

roguegambit
Actually she did fly in X1; remember the fight with toad when he kicked her in the elevator?

Kes
Yeh but it was more hovering stick out tongue

Sage26
you call that scene from X1 the real fly

Sage26
did he change any important thing in Spiderman's movie?

Kes
Yeh in the comics spiderman doesnt shot webs from his wrists. He makes the web. I actually prefer this way thou. If the mutation makes him crawl walls and have a spidersensor why not the web too, right?! wink

Kes
But we are waaaaaaaaaaaaay of topic wink
Back to Ms.Marvel.

Sage26
ok!!! I think that girl Alicia Silverstone would be great like Miss Marvel, don't you think?

roguegambit
OH YEAHHH!! I agree with you Sage!! She played a good BatGirl. She could play a good Ms Marvel...

Paola
She made a terrible Batgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looked fat in that movie!!!!!
She looked better in Aerosmith's videos big grin

roguegambit
embarrasment

Paola
big grin

Kes
Maybe...I was especting someone older looking. Like mystique.

MaverickIce
its pretty much official the Jessica Simpson isn't playing Carol Danvers. Shes doing a Marvel movie, but not X-men or Fantstic Four it has been said.

Sage26
yes I know sad I'm very said cause i'd love to see Carol danvers in x-men movie

Sage26
Sam Raimy changed spider-man for better, but in the Rogue's case was for worse

roguegambit
Yeah so do I but not, I repeat, not Jessica Simpson sick

Mystique
i think angelina jolie should do psylocke look at this induced picture of her to look like psylocke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=546640

Mystique
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=546640

Mystique
ok it won't let me post it normally so click the link

roguegambit
Mystique this aint about Psylocke, it's about Carol Danvers/Ms Marvel.

Mystique
who cares it's about xmen i can post it

roguegambit
Yer better off posting this in a Psylocke thread hun

Mystique
don't call me hun please

Mystique
lets just stop fighting and pretend nothing happened ok

roguegambit
Who said I was fighting?
nvm

Mystique
hi Im am Mystique i see you are roguegambit (ok a little to far)

roguegambit
that's true big grin
ah'm roguegambit

Kes
I disagree. Rogue had to be young and explaining she had already stolen and killed another mutate to gain her powers would be 2 much and 2 confusing for the 1st movie.Remember Rogue is like that mainly because she stoled Ms.Marvels powers.

Mystique
Magneto is old lol

Kes
You two cut it out!
Mystique roguegambit is right. Every thread as a topic and you have to post according to that topic.Meaning no Psylocke talk here.

Mystique
find Kes be mean to me just because I'm young and I like to have fun and not be so stiff I will leave ya'll alone for a while

Kes
I'm not being mean.But the threads have to stay on topic, otherwise they have to be closed.

Mystique
well just act like i didn't post and it won't be off topic smile

Paola
:thinks every thread SHOULD be about Psylocke: :sighs:
smile

GambitEVOFan1
Aww cant we all just get along?!!!
eek!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/spam_laser.gif
Aww now aint that just the cutest things!!

Sage26
I saw the movie Underworld and I realized that Kate Becksale will be perfect as Psylock

Paola
really?? what's Underworld about? I asked in another thread but nobody ever answered sad

Jason Horan
Sorry Paola can't help you

Kes
Its about the fight between vamps and werewolves.
and then kate bekinsale (sp) falls in love with a werewolf (she's a vamp).

GambitEVOFan1
No kate bekinsdale is kinda ugly, no offence to any one and i dont think shes that great of an actress either. I heard she was dating Orlando so that makes me dislike her even more.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sadwalk.gif

Paola
Thanx Kes http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif I wonder what would you think of her if she dates..... HUGH!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/mad2.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/furious.gifmadhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ranting.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cursing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/censored.gif SHE WOULD DIE!!!NO ONE TOUCHES MY AUSSIE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT BUT HIS WIFE!!

Sage26
she wasn't dating with Orlando, she falls in love with the director from underworld movie

GambitEVOFan1
doesnt matter to me whos shes fllin in love with thats just what i heard n thats all i said. it dont matter to me as long as she doesnt go near my hugh big grin

Kes
Ladies back to Ms.Marvel.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>