Orlando or Johnny?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissesDepp?!

JackSparrowLuvr
JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!

BackFire349
depp

MissesDepp?!
Ya i know! love by accident i posted two of these and one had a great pic and they closed it!sad but here is the pic neway

Kes
Sorry I closed but it was useless (you had 2). These one had answers so I keeped this ion opensmile

Kes
Oh and I say Depp big grin

undomiel
they are both hot

BOPRecruit 16
haven't seen the movie, but dying too! heard so many good things about it. orli looks so fine with longer hair! ~lol~

~battosai yuriko~

MissesDepp?!
Ya it's ok Kes. uhh it's Johnny that has long hair not orli well johnny's is longer...adding to his bad boys effect! rock he got "bored" with high school and dropped out...although stupid...he is sucha hottie and very talented....acting since he was 19!

Young johnny showed bellow

Kes
Yeh I remember seeing him in 21 Jump street stick out tongue

MissesDepp?!
They're making a 21 Jump street movie...i can hardly wait!! thumb up

Kes
Oh no! Really messed
He's not in it his he?blink

tropical_rain
Orlando Bloom baybee!! hes WAY hotter!! although johnny does look pretty hot in that movie and hes hillarious!! and pirates of the caribbean is the best movie ever!

Sheepz
I can't choose. They are both hot!

chica16
hmm... that's tough... i might have to say orlando but it's very very very close

undomiel
they are both hot in their own wayssmile

TweedleDuh
They are both good looking... But i'll have to go with Orlando Bloom. He's young, a good actor... and i cant get over that he almost would never walk again and now look at him. He plays in serious physically demanding roles. MOre power to him and that in its own way is sexy

big grin

Tired Hiker
Everyone always tells me I look like both those guys.

Kes
laughing out loud

MissesDepp?!
Ya i'm sure laughing out loud NO! yes Orlando is cute but come on he's a young-bee and for 40! Johnny Depp looks amazing!!!!

JackSparrowLuvr
Tell me about it!!! big grin wink cool love pirate rock yes

TweedleDuh
He does look REAL good for a man who is 40 years old... i just have to go with Orlando... its just my taste.

Although without Johnny Depp in Pirates.. there would be no movie..

JackSparrowLuvr
ya im not really keen on johnny depp i just really am in love with his character

LilySatine
That's too hard...but if I had to choose, it would be Johnny Depp. Though he may be 40, he still looked gosh-darn sexy with that eyeliner. winklovelaughing out loud

jesusfreak
I like both of them in their own ways...I'm a big fan of Orlando since LOTR, but I think Johnny was particularly cool in POTC. smile

Teez N TriX
depp is hot & everything...pirate ...but Orli is sexy! can't top that baby! stick out tongue

sapphirestarx
Although Johnny Depp is ultar-super hot, I'll have to say Orlando because lets face...he's the sexy man alive rolling on floor laughing

ahaetrkarykl
well johnny and orlando definately both quilify as sexy beats but i say johnny is in the lead. wow he is a sexy beast even at 40

Tired Hiker
Yeah, everyone says I look more like Johnny Depp than Orlando Bloom, but I just ignore them.

LilySatine
*Swoooooooons* laughing

Tired Hiker...I would love to see a picture of you. stick out tongue

LilyGinnyBlack
I go with Johnny Depp! He was sooooo HOT in this movie!!!! big grin

MissesDepp?!
Ya defenatly I love, love, love all of Johnny Depp's characters because (besides Edward scissor hands and Sleepy Hollow) they're all bad boys and damn i love bad boys! did u know that it wasn't eyeliner it was charcoal and he had an eye infection from it one day poor dude sad

Smllfry247
Hmmmm.. it isnt very hard to me! I love Orlando!

MissesDepp?!
again...he's alright nothing special...NO ONE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH HAS JOHNNY DEPPS CANAL CHEEKS! ooooo they're so so so sexy!

SlayerChick1188
well i always have a soft spot for elves...and Orlando's definitely one of the hottest!!

Johnny got that eccentric thing going for him, though.

Both have great voices...ooo...tough choice....i can't decide!!! love

le_sainte
while orlando's hott, i'm tottaly choosing johnny depp!
all the way! he dont even look 40! for real, i thot he was 27! yes, he's a sexy 40 year old, and he's sexier then any guy younger then him! this guy's a total babe smile

FLICKNAVY
dont know why I bothered wasting my time reading all that stick out tongue but why did orlando almost never walk again or whatever?

TweedleDuh
basically he fell three stories down and did somethign to his back... they said he'd never walk again and hobbled out on crutches like 12 or 13 weeks later.

he talked about it on this special behind the scenes thing of lord of the rings.. showed the scar on his back. He is a walking...literally... miracle

ninjabunny11
I love johnny depp and I can't wait for the sequel

Mindie27182
they are both amazing but i think Orlando pulls ahead by a little. its so close in my book but i love Orlando's hair!!!! love pirate

MissesDepp?!
no, no, no...Orlando Bloom is a mere teeny bopper beginner
Johnny Depp is so so so so freaking talented!!! i mean yes Orlando is just beginning but Johnny Depp has been through all sorts of stuff!

ahaetrkarykl
hey missessdepp i was just curious how old you were?

MichelleSK
It's a tough one... they are both so cute... but I've loved Johnny Depp forever and those cheekbones and those eyes... ::drool:: .. yeah I think that's my decision =)

billyboyd4ever
i love orlando bloom to pieces + everything, and hes in my favorite movie of all time, but id have to say that johnny depp blows him out of the water...maybe its the experience depp has had, but whatever it is he is sooo freakin sexy--especially in POTC love

Pirate_Girly
HEY PPL!!!!!! I really cant choose when it comes to both of them lol. I really cant Id say they were both some of the hottest men in the world. ANyway...You would make me the happiest lady alive if anyone would like to chat about the movie or the characters. PM ME or here is my messenger info
Msn: [email protected]
Aim: ILuvJoeNichols
Yahoo:Motograter_Girl1
That is the best movie in the world, i saw it 3 times in theater and im probably gonna see it again this week . =D

silver_tears
you know this is so hard *think of one* then *changes mind then thinks again* damn this is so confusing sad oh well let say both i jus only seen orlando in lord of the rings excellent i must say but johnny depp was hot in sleepy hollow and edward scissor hands and i think that pirates of the caribbean was so sexy and hot love they are so smokinwink

LeFaye
I drooled when i saw depp! so hot i wish i were older....or he younger. ^^ but seriously he is so hot for 40 yr old. i love his character in POTC! orlando is hot in LOTR but i would choose johnny depp as the hottest anythime!

cogger15
your asking us to choose between johnny and orlando?? thats just impossible, they are both soooooooooooooooooo hott!!!! smile POTC rules!

mione_m
definetly orlando!!

cogger15
BOTH!!!!!!!!!

hrh_jennifer
I would have to say Johnny, he was the best in POTC he made me laugh so much, and Orlando's getting all the luck lately what with Try and ned kelly and LOTR etc. etc. also I think the film Don Juan de Marco may be swaying me slightly!

cogger15
lol, yeah johnny as jack sparrow has got 2 be my fav character out of all the films ive seen! he was just great! just hope that POTC 2 will be out next year so we can see jack sparrow in two great films!!!!

hrh_jennifer
O.K. I've just seen my message again, Try should be Troy! just in case you couldn't guess!

cogger15
lol ohhh its so hard to choose! its just an impossible question to answer!! they are both great actors, and both sexy!! wink especially as pirates!

must_kill_Santa
JD is good 4 40 but OB's eyes and hair r just sooo *falls backwards of chair and drools*
but it was a ough choice

Killer
Johnny!

cogger15
hell yeah! johnny is looking great at 40! epescially as jack sparrow! phroar!!!!!!!!!!!! and orlando as will turner *drools* they are both totally hot as pirates andnot as pirates! hehe winksmile

johnnys#1 fan
JOHNNY DEPP FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's way hotter than Orlando Bloom~*~

Neo_Version 7
Both Oralndo and Depp suck ass! They are a couple of loser wimps! smile

Neo_Version 7
Just ****in with you girls! You're so in love with the elf boy and captain j.! I respect that. (losers)

smile

Kes
you call this trying mad

cogger15
Heres a pic for ya girlies. orlando as a sexy pirate pirate, dripping wet. could we ask for anything more?!?!?! love love

silver_tears
no we cant love yummmy!!! big grin

fungrl515
depp, of course. but, he's married and has a kid.

silver_tears
we can get by that wink

Caribbean_Chick
You can't chose between them!!!!!.. the movie wouldn't be good without either of them.. Just because Johnny is older and has more experience they are both sexy and that doesn't change a thing about them

johnnys#1 fan
who cares if johnny depp is 40 and has kids he is still hott and very taleted and I love him! he has so many good movies such as POTC, Benny & Joon, Whats eating Gilbert Grape, Edward scissorhands and sleepy hollow there all good so I would have to say Johnny Depp! orlando is cute and all but hes no johnny depp sorry!

Whats eating Gilbert Grape

Amy: don't u think its time for Arenie to take a bath gilbert

Gilbert(depp):No just let him stink

Benny & Joon

Sam(depp):did u see those raisons on T.V. the ones that sing and dance

Joon: they scare me

Sam: ya me too

Pirates_lass
is that a trick question DUH JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!

silver_tears
i love both but im gonna say orlando will be so very much like i dunno poular in a little bit when he matures hell have everything big grin but i do love johnny depp and all his movies big grin

Kes
It has nothing to do with the movie. The question is: from these 2 (Orlando and Johnny) who do you think is hotter?
Thats the question of this thread.

cogger15
does it really matter if we change the subject on these threads?

drumsgirl13
eha, if we look at the LOTR movies, everyone loved Orlando Bloom, but now that they're both in the same movie, they have to compare and this is a break for Orlando and fame. JOHNNY ALWAYS! THE SEXIEST BEAST ALIVE!

cogger15
they are both sexy! its too hard 2 choose between them!!!! love love love

Kes
Yes it matters. Because then all threads are pretty much about the same thing.
Its called off topic, when that happens a thread is closed. So unless you want me to close this thread stay on topic.

sadiekatie
Thats really tough i mean Orlando is hott!!! but so is johnny... i love johnny's facial expressians hes funny too...but orlando has the puppy face and is SOOO hot! ill say there a tie i cant choose!

CaribeanPirate9
ORLANDO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh i love love love love love him and while johnny looked very sexy in the pirate costume, no one could ever look better than orlando love

Princess_Leia
Johnny Depp! He could kick Orlando Bloom's ass anyday! And he's a wayyyyy better actor, he was brilliant in Pirates of the Cairbbean.

hpxmenlotrnerd
is it true like his walk and a lot of the stuff he did was improv?

cogger15
you mean was it improvised? he meant to walk weird and throw his hands around because when he got maronned on the island when he was thrown off of the black pearl he went abit weird in the head!

drumsgirl13
let's compare to normal photographs...

johnny deep, the sexy beast: (ow ow ow, smoking, baby!)
http://members.tripod.com/~retro4/johnnydepp3.jpg
or orlando bloom, the not so sexy beast:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/orlandofan/img/startsite.jpg

Phoenix
Who was the best in PotC? It was a tough call, cos Orlando WAS sweet, but...

I LOVE JACK SPARROW!!!

Pirates_lass
jack

T-1000
hey all you Jack Sparrow sissies, 3 words for u :

get a life!

LaLaOrange
Johnny! even though orlando is really hot...johnny depp is classic

johnnys#1 fan
hey T-1000 shut up! mad

I chose Jack sparrow of course he stole the whole movie and Johnny Depp the guy who plays him is the sexiest man alive!!!

diegocala
They have but unfortunately that is the life they have chosen eek!

cogger15
orlando and johnny were both great! and they are sooooo sexy!!! i'm gunna have to say johnny tho coz jack sparrow just made me laugh soooo much!!! he was great!!! and johnny is just the sexiest actor ever!!! eek! Happy Dance love love love love love

le_sainte
I think everyone knows who I pick by now ... embarrasment

cauthon77
come on, everyone, its Captain Jack Sparrow....

Savvy?

My oppinion is that his entrance is one of the best, if not the best, I have ever seen.

I love this song wink

Kes
If you dont have anything positive to say then just dont.

Sheepz
Hey, don't diss the Sparrow groupies =P We are of a fine race

Bloom was good and all but it was Depp that stole the movie

Dexx
Unfortunatley, ladies (ONLY, apparently) it's all temporary. you forget aaall about Potc soon. It's a seasonable fashion, you'll see.

AS you might have expected i won't choose on the 'who's the hottest' criteria but on who's really the better actor. And that is by far johnny depp

silver_tears
i doubt that because there will be more potcs *jumps for joy* and i definately have to say Jack Sparrow because he was so hilarious and he has the best quotes in the movie big grin

Dexx
looking at the title "potc" having a SUBtitle "the curse of the black pearl" we might expect a sequel

ahaetrkarykl
johnny depp all the way

Phoenix
I WANT A SEQUEL!!!

Phoenix
I, personally, will NEVER forget about PotC - I want the video, the dvd, the posters..... and i'm going to euro disney in a week so i'm gonna go on the ride!!!!

(sadly, no Johnny Depp on the ride... sad

Sparrows Angel
I say shut the hell up retard we just think hes a hot and awsome actor its not like this is what we do all day i mean we probably have a better life than you so you can just take your comments and shove em up your ass!!

Sparrows Angel
And there is gunna be a sequal its coming out late next year or yearly 2005

hollynkesten
Although i am not A Jack Sparrow sissy, i have three words for you:

Shut Your Mouth

there is no need to be rude

now to answer the question, i prefer Orlando, personally, i htink hes cuter.. this may be due to the fact that ive only seen one other movie with Depp in it but Orli gets my vote..... plus,,, have you seen his body?!?!?!? talk about buff.....

le_sainte
We already have a life, luv.
It's you that needs to get one.

johnnys#1 fan
I chose johnny depp!!!!! so much hotter Happy Dance love

johnnys#1 fan
than Orlando....

le_sainte
Ew Orlando looks scary there ... like an excaped (sp?) convict.

johnnys#1 fan
ya I know I don't think Orlando bloom is that hott he is cute but I was just comparing johnny to orlando and Johnny is way hotter eh?

JackSparrowLuvr
i dont really love johnny depp its his characters

le_sainte
Yes, Johnny is wayyy hotter then Orlando!!

silver_tears
i love johnny love who doesnt but i think orlando looks great here big grin

le_sainte
Yeah, I do ... I think Orlando's really hott, just that Johnny's hotter

silver_tears
i agree big grin *stares at pics* both yummy love

silver_tears
i must say i really love this picture of johhny from sleepy hollow he looks greatwink i love his hair here its perfect big grin

CapinJacksparow
aye... that is a pretty picture. who do you think i love more? hmmmm.... I LOVE JOHNNY IN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!! GO JOHNNY!!!!! DADADADADADA! AND REALLY BAD EGGS!!!!!!! woo. *falls over*

silver_tears
calm down before u like have a spasm we all love johhny big grin

cogger15
yeah we do!!!! love love love Happy Dance

CapinJacksparow
whooooo.... *in...out...in...out* he is so friggin sexy! who wants to sing with me?!?! DADADADADADA AND SEXY EGGS!!!!!!!!!! DRINK UP ME JOHNNY YO HO!!!!!!!!

silver_tears
hmmmm *sings and dances* love go johhny love

pikitt
Hey! Little Ms. "I have three words for u", why don't you go to some other thread, because here we are talking about cute Johnny is. So buzz off. mad

Kes
Who are you talking to?

silver_tears
who knows stick out tongue

Belladonna 16
Oh sweet mother! eek! Those pictures you guys posted of Orlando and Johnny are BEAUTIFUL! big grin On deciding which was better, Orlando or Johnny...I must say that Orlando is one of the sexiest things to walk this earth but Johnny really did steal Pirates. Johnny is sooo talented and I'm not just attracted to him because he's so sexy (which he is) I'm attracted to the talent he has. I can't wait for a sequel!

silver_tears
neither can the rest of us big grin

silver_tears
i like this pic of johhny big grin

silver_tears
and this one

cogger15
what about this one? love

cogger15
and this one love

Kes
You girls are repeating the same pics...I bet he has more pics then that!

silver_tears
he has over like 40 pages of pics on google stick out tongue but alot of them dont let you copy no

Calinė
Even though I am a DIE HARD Orlando Bloom fanatic, I have to go with Depp. Orli doesn't have what it takes to be a hero, hes a much better sidekick.

silver_tears
i love orlando too but i guess everyone already knows my choice stick out tongue

cogger15
we use the same pics because they are yummy!! big grin love love

Kes
Then he's just yammi on those pics!

silver_tears
i have tons but some of them i dont feel like posting laughing

cogger15
hes sexy in all his pics i just cant b arsed 2 save them all onto my computer 2 upload them on here

silver_tears
i like these quite sexy big grin

ahaetrkarykl
this is one of my favorite johnny pictures. so cute/sexy/gorgeous

silver_tears
awww hes bleeding *cries for johnny*sad

CapinJacksparow
i've got many many pictures!!!!! such as funny ones... http://johnnydeppzone.0catch.com/deppdoodles/ddaug03/ddpicaug03.jpg and cute ones... http://johnnydeppzone.0catch.com/galleries/images/274mommy_jpg.jpg and more to come

CapinJacksparow
comfused ones...http://johnnydeppzone.0catch.com/galleries/images/288telling_jpg.jpg

silver_tears
i like the funny one hes so sexy.........love

CapinJacksparow
gorgeous ones http://johnnydeppzone.0catch.com/galleries/images/265classicgilbert_jpg.jpg

silver_tears
screw that i mean the gorgeus ones *heart beats faster* love

Ginny-Star
Johnny all the way! Orli very cute and the 'perfect guy' material in many ways, but Johnny tops it all! I espesh loved his Jack character, that was just the best.

Lataz!
Ginny-Star (^-^)/
pirate

silver_tears
i totally agree big grin

ahaetrkarykl
of course i say johnny over orlando. but i say orlando is doing well for himself if people are even asking the question "orlando or johnny?". but hey you just cant beat johnny

silver_tears
love that pic love

Morfiwen
i'll have to go with............. JOHNNY!!!! i mean - so hot he's distracting in his movies! they're both hot in their own way, but jack makes me laugh so much more, so he wins!

Morfiwen
but you cant help feeling sorry for Orlando Bloom - Johnny Depp probably got half his fans in Potc!!

CapinJacksparow
orlando got his in lotr. as for me... i was a johnny fan since edward scissorhands. smile i love that story every since i was like.... tiny.

Kes
Yeh but even fans from Edward didnt mention him until now.

Sparkle
Johnny's a babe in POTC

Orli's ok, but Johnny! WOW big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>